Pages:
Author

Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins - page 25. (Read 25424 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 01:43:26 PM
I think that this is all individually. It depends on many factors. For example, from the sum of the investment or from the selected coin and its popularity in the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 29, 2018, 01:37:31 PM
Lately it is very difficult to get good profits from altcoins because most of them suddenly loose their initial price right after the ICO...

yes it is true. I completely agree with you, I do not know who invest in ICO lately because there is simply no sense. It's easier to buy coins later
In this market, no one invests in ICO, because they are afraid of losing their money. It is much more profitable to buy coins from the top 20 in which you are confident and expect the market to grow.
Activity: 198
August 29, 2018, 01:36:42 PM
The benefits from this speculation unquestionably don't have a similar sum. In the event that you can get the correct procedure and timing where you make your buys and deals, at that point you will get an acceptable benefit. On account of this fluctuating nature of the crypto, so you can not make a benchmark with a settled cost, in light of the fact that the esteem will rapidly change to the sum you will get will likewise change on the off chance that you influence deals in various to time.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 01:33:27 PM
Of Course can determine the altcoin that can Provide benefits if investing in it. everyone Loves Altcoins. but all Altcoins are not good, you have to Carefully Choose a good altcoin, In Case you're resolved to Get Benefit ordinary then you Should think About the 2 Segments of exchanging.
Activity: 560
August 29, 2018, 01:29:12 PM
Lately it is very difficult to get good profits from altcoins because most of them suddenly loose their initial price right after the ICO...

yes it is true. I completely agree with you, I do not know who invest in ICO lately because there is simply no sense. It's easier to buy coins later
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
August 29, 2018, 01:27:27 PM
I earned my first altcoins (150000 Cube) when I participated in the ICO but investing in an ICO can be risky because you can’t really know for sure if they are scamming or legit only a good research and experience will reveal that. You will have to wait and see if they make it to a public exchange and once that happens there’s some good news.
Activity: 275
August 29, 2018, 01:22:04 PM
I will tell the truth, when I invested in tokens, I got a small profit. But when I just did some drops, I did not invest there, and I got a profit. There were occasions when I got 1k. But unfortunately this is more an exception than a rule.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
August 29, 2018, 01:18:42 PM
I dont know specifically how much profit that I've been traded on altcoin. You must know about ideal profit from your fund, yeah reliable profit and dont greedy. Knowing market situation and always update the news that can help you as well.

If I can sell the altcoin for the price that is at least 30% bigger than its rate at the time when I used to buy it, this is not a bad profit at all. Unfortunately, now, we have to wait for these returns longer.
Activity: 122
August 29, 2018, 12:34:24 PM
I got the biggest profit from altcoyins, I invested all the money in nxt and for a couple of days the price of tokens increased from 0.7 to 2.1 Wink Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
August 29, 2018, 12:15:22 PM
If you have the patience to save your tokens and coins for about a few years, I think that this will obviously play positively on your deposit, but this is just my opinion, it may not happen, who knows what will happen tomorrow, because I'm sure I can not say this.
Activity: 308
August 29, 2018, 12:09:56 PM
If you invest into the coins in top 20 on CoinMarketCap, it will not loose its price suddenly. I think the coins in top 20 are really safety to invest while they can give us a bigger profit than investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 345
August 29, 2018, 08:30:17 AM
investing into altcoins requires being strategic and smart. let's say i bought an altcoin when the price was literally worthless, and after some months it goes up in price, i can actually make x10 profit from it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 06:51:31 AM
if I am honestly more profitable in the altcoin than in bitcoin, with altcoins we can use a budget that doesn't have to be big to get a lot of profit
There's no specific money we earn in this kind of technology because this is decentralized and uncontrolled which the fluctuation in market is unstable, it depends on us when to sell our coin because we have different styles and strategies how we earn profit.
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
August 29, 2018, 06:30:21 AM
if I am honestly more profitable in the altcoin than in bitcoin, with altcoins we can use a budget that doesn't have to be big to get a lot of profit
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 06:26:00 AM
As an investor that has coins for a long time i'd say i could have profited a lot by cashing out late last year, but decided not to and therefore have made zero. The lesson here is to find the peaks and then cash out!
agree with you . we all should be able to be patient by waiting for the point of rise of the altcoin price and all the results that we have indeed gotten
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network
August 29, 2018, 06:17:52 AM
People love these coins as they can give a day a lot of profit and this can not make a top coin as it's very big numbers!
Activity: 196
August 29, 2018, 05:53:57 AM
At coins can give a lot of profit. I have made up to 200% profit from investing in at coins and I believe people have also made a lot of profit from altcoins too. Good ICO'S should be identified because they can give a lot of profit.
Activity: 532
August 29, 2018, 05:50:31 AM
It`s hard to say how much you can take profit from alts because of many things. There are too many altcoins and each good altcoin will make his own unique profile in the future. What about bad altcoins - they will die. Also, all depend on the situation on the market, if the market will grow you can get a huge profit of alts. I recommend you to invest in now, when prices are very low.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
August 28, 2018, 02:58:17 PM
I got a minus 70 percent over the past four months. even the most experienced traders now have a loss. but everything will go well
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
August 28, 2018, 02:45:31 PM
They all lose their value. Both good and bad, all because of speculators. If you want a good token more, and for this you need to reduce the price for it, provoking a reset. Which is provoked by the sale of a large package of tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: