Pages:
Author

Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins - page 21. (Read 25424 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 11:29:31 AM
Always in different ways, one can not say for sure how much you will earn, in fact this is a rather strange question! First of all, you must repel your experience, and only then look at the high risks!
the profit depends entirely on your experience. And how much you are willing to forget about the money, for the sake of achieving a good result. As long as you want money, you will lose.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
September 25, 2018, 11:20:05 AM
I have invested quite a lot of altcoin since 2014, but most of it failed! Some projects are no longer active, some lose most of their value! Hope left on the new altcoin developed from early 2018
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
September 25, 2018, 11:10:28 AM
You you find altcoins that have very good features and looks promising, it is very good to invest in it because they are also alternative means to increase your profit in crypto and the amount your earn from altcoin depends on the amount your invested, how high the price of the coin can go and your strategy either to hold for long or short term or even day trading. So its on the project hype and your knowledge on trading
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 25, 2018, 11:00:55 AM
I made $ 40,000. then I lost them in my greed. I believe I will win again. but this time my goal is 100k dollar. Maybe after I won I could lose them. but then my goal will be 200k dollars.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 25, 2018, 10:46:42 AM
It depends on altcoin you want to invest in. For example, altcoins from top 50 have more potential for growth than alts from 1000th positions.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 25, 2018, 10:30:29 AM
Altcoins have a huge potential for future growth, but you should choose alts very carefully in order not to buy shitcoin with pumped price.
many shitcoin are pumped for few moment but after pumped and running the shitproject they are got die after that, as you know the market price are go down and down
if you take into account the foolishness of the joke of the regional market, then almost all the coins are at the bottom, with the exception of just a few projects. But that nemesis market today shows a little bit of positive make.
When the development of the Altcoin rise so high to be able to generate a profit tripling of the price of the previous Altcoin.
 It is also influenced by the support provided. so to generate more profit it will be good by supporting more active again in the future.
Activity: 602
September 25, 2018, 10:23:29 AM
Always in different ways, one can not say for sure how much you will earn, in fact this is a rather strange question! First of all, you must repel your experience, and only then look at the high risks!
Activity: 642
September 25, 2018, 07:54:20 AM
I am not able to call it in definite nominal, but I can really say that the profits I get in altcoin are not inferior to bitcoin. This is because I have many choices for good coins, so far I trade with several altcoins during dumps and now I make a profit. Obviously the altcoin will be good in the future, buy some and don't regret anything.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 02:59:36 PM
Altcoins have a huge potential for future growth, but you should choose alts very carefully in order not to buy shitcoin with pumped price.
many shitcoin are pumped for few moment but after pumped and running the shitproject they are got die after that, as you know the market price are go down and down
if you take into account the foolishness of the joke of the regional market, then almost all the coins are at the bottom, with the exception of just a few projects. But that nemesis market today shows a little bit of positive make.
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
September 24, 2018, 02:44:34 PM
Activity: 413
September 24, 2018, 02:41:03 PM
Yes here as quickly as you can earn and lose. But some projects do X3. It's cool to make money out of money. The most important thing to find a curator experienced that could tell where you can earn extra money.
Activity: 322
September 24, 2018, 02:20:48 PM
Everything depends on the market, and on those coins that I have in my portfolio. The biggest thing I got from altcoins is 3000 $ for 2 months. As soon as the market goes into the mountain, then everyone will start earning very well.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
September 24, 2018, 01:51:14 PM
How much I make from trading in altcoin is certainly enough to fulfill all my life so far because by investing in altcoin when the price is very large, the profit that I get is great even though I did not close it too I have lost a lot of assets from altcoin but the lost assets are the altcoin that I got from bounty but for traders I got more profit.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
September 24, 2018, 01:46:45 PM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
the income from the coins will vary.
depending on the situation and condition of the coin in the market, for the income I get enough for my daily needs.
advice before investing is always updating information about the coin to get maximum benefit
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 01:34:31 PM
X2 X3 X4 X5 X6........................X1000
It is depent on the altcoins that you will choose.
cryptocurrency and its market is not a fortune telling nor a lottery.
You need to put time and effort in studying alternative coins to gain big.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Am KOFIY!
September 24, 2018, 01:32:42 PM
When investing in altcoins, you need to invest what you can afford to lose and try to curtain any traces of greediness. When it comes to making profits,  it is not fixed. Profits making depends on many factors that you do not have power to control. You can even make more than x10 of your investments if all factors are in your favor.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
September 24, 2018, 01:22:47 PM
A lot of money can be earned on new altcoins, just like losing money. High risks justified themselves a year ago, now the situation on the market is completely different.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 01:18:17 PM
I got 50 thausand because I did not invest what I did I was promoting the project and gave me a token and I sold the market. now I'm still waiting for the projects to receive a token again and to sell at the right time.
that big number for you mate, maybe you have good experience before in filtering ico projects.unfortunately now days difficult to find good projects that provide huge reward for their supporter.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 01:05:34 PM
I think that the altcoyin can be well raised only when you know exactly what the coin will shoot. But very often you can and lose. In fact, everything means from you and from your experience.
Activity: 182
September 24, 2018, 01:01:51 PM
I got 50 thausand because I did not invest what I did I was promoting the project and gave me a token and I sold the market. now I'm still waiting for the projects to receive a token again and to sell at the right time.
Pages:
Jump to: