Pages:
Author

Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins - page 29. (Read 25424 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 27, 2018, 02:34:46 AM
It depends on your work and amount of these alternative cryptocurrencies especially from their value. So there is a variety of profits from lowest to the highest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 27, 2018, 02:17:23 AM
In order to make a profit on investing in altcoins, you need to consider two key features. Firstly, you need to take into account that only long-term investments in altcoins will bring success, because in the short term one can only lose their investments and be disappointed in the crypto currency for good. Secondly, it is very important to choose altcoins for investment, because in ten years of the existence of the crypto-currency market, only a few prospective altcoins remained viable and brought their investors profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
August 27, 2018, 02:03:35 AM
Well cryptocurrency offers bigger opportunity to every aspiring individuals to earn bigger profit depending on their set profit standards. I, personally earn more than 100% and even 200% profit. That really depend on your strategy and patience in waiting for the right time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 01:56:38 AM
depending on the luck I had at the time and my biggest profit in one day I could get $ 1000.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
August 27, 2018, 01:50:57 AM
Altcoin is the best alternative given by crypto to give opportunities to the world community to invest in crypto. The very affordable price provides a way out for those who want to invest in crypto and want bitcoin, but they don't have enough inventory.
Some altcoins themselves also have advantages in developing their prices according to their potential, so they can still make a profit.
Activity: 644
August 27, 2018, 01:38:44 AM
Invest in Altcoin is very profitable and we know that many Altcoin which have the very nice coin. Although a lot of Altcoin fraud, but when you can get a nice Altcoin, certainly your results very much. And now it's a lot of Altcoins and this is the right time to invest.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 01:32:07 AM
I think the biggest reason everyone wants to invest in altcoin is that altcoin can make people get a lot of money quickly, it doesn't cost too much, and it doesn't take too much time. As long as you stick to it for a while, it will have a certain amount. profit
Activity: 292
August 27, 2018, 01:30:20 AM
right now, I can get profit from altcoins every month for $ 300 - $ 500 by trading, because now the market is not good, so it's difficult to get profit for now.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
August 27, 2018, 01:04:30 AM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

It will depends on the altcoin you invest. If a good project, i think there are already some peoples gained above 10x from their investment.
I remember some altcoin like TRON, already gone to high price. Peoples who invested on it surely have gained many profit.
So when you want to invest, always choosing the best coin to buy.
Activity: 224
August 27, 2018, 12:04:49 AM
over the past year, from trading altcoins I made a profit of about 500 % of their investments
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
August 24, 2018, 12:02:09 PM
When compared to investing in bitcoin, altcoin investment is more profitable, even though you may not invest in altcoin because we don't know how great the altcoin we invest.
It's better to invest in the top 10 coins in the CMC because it will be much safer, even more so the altcoin prices are currently very cheap. You can take profit of the current market conditions. In 2018 I have not taken much profit from altcoin investment because prices are uncertain. Even so, investing in bitcoin is an important thing that you have to do, because usually the altcoin price will follow the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 55
Merit: 53
August 24, 2018, 09:56:02 AM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

a LOT !! If you can find an opportunity like this. We're going to rebuild GameCoin ...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44608503
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 09:42:29 AM
This is really confused if you take time to work with claim you can to get some money but if you wanna to get more money with that you need to have affiliate  Cool Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
August 24, 2018, 09:20:56 AM
Investing in Altcoin or Crypto is very Risky only a few true Project in the market survives, if you are lucky your Investment will be worth it, my Advice to you is to Invest only in a real or true project do your own research ask someone who are expert in crypto, in crypto you can profit 10x or even more in just a single day but you can also lose it all in a single day.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 09:10:24 AM
for now almost all altcoin does not show and give you an advantage. now better buy some assets of the altcoin for the preparation of repair market, because when the market gets better I am sure altcoin will give you a great advantage.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 24, 2018, 09:07:03 AM
This is a complicated issue. First of all, if you choose the right altcoin, then the profit will be a lot of bitcoin. It can make your money a lot more.

The profit cannot be some fixed sum of money. It always depends on the chosen cryptocurrencies, the market, the number of dollars or Euros you spent for your crypto. Many things can certainly affect it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
August 23, 2018, 04:15:33 AM
Now it is difficult to say about the results, since the market is very low. Many investments were made at the beginning of the year, when all the coins stood high enough. Now it is, unfortunately, little money. The best that can happen now with investors is patience. Otherwise, you can just go crazy with the ever-red market. I know many people who continue to believe in currency growth, but we just have to wait and watch.
Activity: 34
August 23, 2018, 04:10:09 AM
I can't remember on how much I've earned with altcoins but it's more than enough to be happy with my regular salary for few months.

During the peak times, I managed to took some profits from other altcoin investments that really gave me another source to invest all the profits to bitcoin.

This..

I think in the long run there will be only few coins surviving. Bitcoin will most probably stay first.
Other altcoins rely on the BTC, so in terms of investing in long terms, BTC would be best.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
August 23, 2018, 03:43:00 AM

Lately i earn profits from altcoin buy and sell strategy 15 to 20 precent a day i earn
As of now i stop dat trading but i buy some altcoins as my investment becuase i still believe the market goes back again in the green signal and all my coins i hodl i can get profits.
After this crisis I'll back working agaiin in day trade because that's my life my serous job.
Activity: 171
Merit: 14
August 23, 2018, 03:37:01 AM
This is a complicated issue. First of all, if you choose the right altcoin, then the profit will be a lot of bitcoin. It can make your money a lot more.
Pages:
Jump to: