Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW MUCH YOU EARN/LOSE FROM TRADING - page 29. (Read 52687 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 501
August 30, 2016, 12:27:31 PM
I make about 3% or so per week or have done over the last 6 to 8 weeks of trading. My principal at risk is in single digit BTC, and is managed to never exceed a certain level.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
August 30, 2016, 12:20:00 PM
i earn around 0.05 bitcoin each week now, i don't do risky trades anymore
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
August 29, 2016, 11:11:04 AM
someday in the first of 2016 i can earning 3btc in 1 month with trading, but i doing biggest mistake, then loosing arround 2btc in 2weeek. that's make my mental very down, now im trying to trading again, in last month i can earning 0.6btc in 2week, but lose arround 0.5 at ethereum classic, now im hold it and waiting price back to sky line again Sad

That is because altcoin trading is just another kind of gambling, where you will make something extremely great if it spikes what you bought, else you will doom under and might go to 0. So, be very cautious next time when you trade any altcoin, do complete research and don't fall for any trolls.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 29, 2016, 06:24:54 AM
someday in the first of 2016 i can earning 3btc in 1 month with trading, but i doing biggest mistake, then loosing arround 2btc in 2weeek. that's make my mental very down, now im trying to trading again, in last month i can earning 0.6btc in 2week, but lose arround 0.5 at ethereum classic, now im hold it and waiting price back to sky line again Sad
lost and gain is the part of trading some time you will get a good profit but other time you have to bare lost, trading will give you thousands of opportunity in life. you have to utilize these opportunities.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
August 28, 2016, 10:39:30 PM
right now i lose a lot because of the coin project that i supported went down to 60% loss i invested almost .08 btc with it and a bad things happen and i can't let it go with the current price so I'm hoping that this coming month will be a good time for this and recover the loses, thankfully the other one already showed doubled so i can still hold and wait for this one to regain and bounce back.
copper member
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
August 28, 2016, 10:37:15 PM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 28, 2016, 10:24:43 PM
I'm a beginner on  cryptocurrency trading, I trade only an amount I can afford to lose. If I gain, not so much gain since its only a minimal amount. All I want only is to to be familiar with with trading.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
August 28, 2016, 07:38:56 PM
How much money do you make from trading ? Your expect and result, Also never forget to tell your principal

Thank you

I don't know whether it has the same topic like this before or not if yes please post here,

im trading with cryptocurrency was 2 weak ago , actualy im trading only forex.
i just made 200$ profit for 2weak ago trading cryptocurrency on bittrex. i got good time with new coin like WAVES and RISE Smiley
200$ is really a good profit. i think you have a good experience in trading and specially in crypto currencies. i also want to invest in altcoins but i have no idea about such trading, if you can give me some tips about altcoin trading. because you are making good profit.

You must get knowledge about altcoin first and researcg about future development of that coin so you may know that the coin you trade have great potential and also since you are newbie in tradings  its better for you to just pick a little coins and try to analys the movements like ups and downs for that coin, volume, buy and sell barricades( this will tell of the coin will be dump or pump),graph and your emotion(because your emotion can lessen your earnings).
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
August 28, 2016, 04:44:30 PM
How much money do you make from trading ? Your expect and result, Also never forget to tell your principal

Thank you

I don't know whether it has the same topic like this before or not if yes please post here,

When the first time i entered trading my capital is 0.04 but then i lost some because i choose a dead coin. The have 0.02 left so i choose good coins for make a profit then i roll it. Then now i earn almost 0.9 but i convert it into cash.
Activity: 658
August 28, 2016, 04:16:40 PM
Upto now I am getting a good profit from my trade, but sometimes I lose when a currency go to die, like I have invested in starCoin and that is now a dead currency, and the Developers of FRWC are also now going to be lazy and the price of it is going down and down.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
August 28, 2016, 01:55:32 PM

Thank you

im trading with cryptocurrency was 2 weak ago , actualy im trading only forex.
i just made 200$ profit for 2weak ago trading cryptocurrency on bittrex. i got good time with new coin like WAVES and RISE Smiley
200$ is really a good profit. i think you have a good experience in trading and specially in crypto currencies. i also want to invest in altcoins but i have no idea about such trading, if you can give me some tips about altcoin trading. because you are making good profit.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
August 28, 2016, 01:41:40 PM

Thank you

I am Doing Trading From a While and When I First Time Tried It I Earned A Profit of 17% On My Investment By Altcoin Trading On Yobit.net and When I Tried It 2nd Time I Also Earned Some Profit On My Investment And After That I Left Trading So This Means I Never Loss Any Money In Trading.....
I think you are making already a good amount in trading but honestly its a common experience that you will lose in trading it can help you to learn more.. and you will still recover those loses if you learn a lot..
Activity: 238
August 28, 2016, 01:05:50 PM

Thank you

I am Doing Trading From a While and When I First Time Tried It I Earned A Profit of 17% On My Investment By Altcoin Trading On Yobit.net and When I Tried It 2nd Time I Also Earned Some Profit On My Investment And After That I Left Trading So This Means I Never Loss Any Money In Trading.....
Activity: 658
July 03, 2016, 08:50:43 AM

Thank you

well i can't really tell you how much i earn each month, but it is enough for me to get some money that i can spend online, usually i use 2 bitcoins for trading and i earn 0,5 bitcoins each month

but if bitcoin's price, or other alt coins price, falls down after i bought them then i usually don't get any profit at all,  or sometimes i even lose my money, so it is hard to tell
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
July 03, 2016, 06:06:33 AM
I have been trading alts since few months and have been making awesome profits of round about $200 each week.
I am living on my trading skills, it involves too much risk but it is what we need to take to survive.

which coins do you mostly trade and which exchange?
i started out with just the coins I got from ICOs which somehow are cheaper and then gradually buy some ETH as of now. maybe i can profit in this pair too.
I think don't try ico if you are looking for a safe trading better to relay in coinmarketcap look for top 20 altcoin and i think you can earn in that for safe method than risking your investment to a new altcoin..
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
July 03, 2016, 05:58:43 AM
I have been trading alts since few months and have been making awesome profits of round about $200 each week.
I am living on my trading skills, it involves too much risk but it is what we need to take to survive.

which coins do you mostly trade and which exchange?
i started out with just the coins I got from ICOs which somehow are cheaper and then gradually buy some ETH as of now. maybe i can profit in this pair too.
legendary
July 03, 2016, 05:54:05 AM
Activity: 196
July 03, 2016, 01:35:06 AM
I already do not even remember. Most likely the same earned and lost. I started with small amounts (0.02BTC) and earned about twice as much on a single active coin. Then at the coin it was a dump, and I lost a lot. More than once in the same lost and earned.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
July 03, 2016, 12:46:30 AM
In alt coin trading i lose all of my bitcoin when i was a newbie but now i learn the lesson to don't panic sell when the price is going down so now i'm earning 150 to 200% of my bitcoin in just a week and sometimes if the coin is on the trend i double my bitcoin amount in just a day Cheesy.
Not every alt coin can hold for long-term there are some of alt coin will go lower and lower until got delisted from exchange such as grid,hire and many others.you are lucky got the right one.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
July 02, 2016, 11:12:00 PM
In alt coin trading i lose all of my bitcoin when i was a newbie but now i learn the lesson to don't panic sell when the price is going down so now i'm earning 150 to 200% of my bitcoin in just a week and sometimes if the coin is on the trend i double my bitcoin amount in just a day Cheesy.
Pages:
Jump to: