Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW MUCH YOU EARN/LOSE FROM TRADING - page 30. (Read 52687 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
July 02, 2016, 06:30:56 PM
earning and losing is a part of trading. some time people wen and other time they lose the bit. but if we talk about the pecentange of my wonand loss i can say that im most of trading i have won the money but i m some case i bare loss.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 02, 2016, 01:59:11 PM
So far i have lost about a thousand but i expect after 11/07, i ll gain more than i have lost
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 01, 2016, 02:21:24 PM
How much money do you make from trading ? Your expect and result, Also never forget to tell your principal

Thank you

I don't know whether it has the same topic like this before or not if yes please post here,

since i usually trade with one bitcoin, i don't make loads of profit from it, but usually each month i make at least 0,25 bitcoins profit, and sometimes  i can make even more profit

but if price drops down usually,  i don't sell coins to avoid profit loss,  so that month i don't get any profit at all just because  i don't sell my coins, but i think that i do good thing
Activity: 532
Merit: 252
July 01, 2016, 01:51:35 PM
How much money do you make from trading ? Your expect and result, Also never forget to tell your principal

Thank you

I don't know whether it has the same topic like this before or not if yes please post here,

im trading with cryptocurrency was 2 weak ago , actualy im trading only forex.
i just made 200$ profit for 2weak ago trading cryptocurrency on bittrex. i got good time with new coin like WAVES and RISE Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
July 01, 2016, 01:43:17 PM
Honestly it depends of the altcoin and the capital how much you can earn some times i can earn 100% earn in my capital if i am sure that the prie of the altcoin will increase 99% but sometimes i can earn only 10% but i am not relayin in  daily basis i just relaying in weekly basis..
Activity: 616
July 01, 2016, 01:36:52 PM
You can earn and lose a lot of amounts,  its just how you do it but one thing is sure and that is that you can lose a lot of money.
I think the earnings and loses can be unlimited its really depending on yourself when you are stopping.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
June 29, 2016, 03:49:33 PM
In total I have 2.3 BTC profit. That's not a lot if you compare it with the time I've been in the game and the money that is at stake.
But I have to cope up with the lost i made too (not trading, but cloud mining)
Activity: 271
June 29, 2016, 03:39:44 PM
Well, I'm pretty much neutral from trading. Haven't profited that much buying and selling altcoins, haven't really lost any either. However, I have profited from holding bitcoins after trading my fiat into BTC.

Trading is pretty fun, but I don't consider it to be a profession.
Try to trade only on those assets with which you are well aware and you are experienced in their use, with that you will be able to predict about its future value and will be able to earn a good amount with that.

Indeed I also think that is the best strategy right now if you do not want too lose a lot of money by trading.
You always have to stay on your own knowledge and build it up from there.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 28, 2016, 03:49:53 PM
I think I have very much to lose and generate revenue in trading, I never counted them, because it is a lot of money. but if the estimate I'd probably have generated more than $ 100, but that's just counting the victory. maybe I've lost around $ 60, but I guess it is fun, so I will try to produce bitcoin is more in trading
Activity: 365
June 28, 2016, 03:34:08 PM
Well, I'm pretty much neutral from trading. Haven't profited that much buying and selling altcoins, haven't really lost any either. However, I have profited from holding bitcoins after trading my fiat into BTC.

Trading is pretty fun, but I don't consider it to be a profession.
Try to trade only on those assets with which you are well aware and you are experienced in their use, with that you will be able to predict about its future value and will be able to earn a good amount with that.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
June 28, 2016, 03:44:12 AM
Honestly i can make a profit in trading but not so easy it takes a week before i can make a profit i am not a daily trader unlike other trader they can make a profit fast.. i just choosing well known altcoin to make a profit because many altcoin right now are scam..
Yes, you are right a number of altcoins comes out as scam, so we do not have to rely all of thealtcoins and have to choose only those altcoins for trade which are well known and are established on exchanges etc.
Activity: 616
June 27, 2016, 12:20:22 AM
You can lose a lot of money by trading but also earn a lot of money, I see trading as gambling you need luck to earn a lot of money and if you do not have this luck there is a chance you will lose a lot of money.
Both ways are unlimited..
Activity: 252
June 26, 2016, 04:03:20 PM
I think trading I a very good profession. we should invest money in trading. i have never estimated that how much i am earning from trading but i know that it is a  good amount of profit i a making from business.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
June 26, 2016, 03:50:22 PM
Honestly i can make a profit in trading but not so easy it takes a week before i can make a profit i am not a daily trader unlike other trader they can make a profit fast.. i just choosing well known altcoin to make a profit because many altcoin right now are scam..
You can trade with only bitcoin without any altcoin, as nowadays the fluctuations are good and if you tried to continue your trade on daily basis you will get much profit in there, the price go up anddown in different hours of the day.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
June 26, 2016, 05:13:36 AM
i can't count how much i've lost actually. most of the time in yobit.
but i get to earn more with ICO this time. I buy during ICO and sell the coins after the crowdfunding. its basically just trading alt coins though.
Most of the time these coins on ICO are the once I also buy on exchanges like yobit.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
June 26, 2016, 04:39:45 AM
I Lost $800 in Radium Coin. Still Holding it and Waiting to be Pumped Soon.  Grin

it is really sad news from you, I do not invest in altcoins especially those altcoins which are used only for trading, as that altcoins immediately lose its value when people do not buy, while those coins like bitcon which is in use for normal use, do not lose value faster.

Yeah, the problem with altcoin is that most of it are built with hype.  And it is too difficult to know which is right and which is not.  Even if we research on it, information are too vague.  Most altcoin offer promises that they may or may not deliver.  Worst thing is, even if altcoin delivers, their price seems not related to the milestone achieved.  I seen altcoin that have lots of promised but price is so much undervalued, and altcoin that underdeliver but over  pumped.
Activity: 798
June 26, 2016, 02:42:17 AM
in day trading you can make 1%-3%. with long strategy you can make much more
Activity: 644
June 25, 2016, 03:23:47 PM
I Lost $800 in Radium Coin. Still Holding it and Waiting to be Pumped Soon.  Grin

it is really sad news from you, I do not invest in altcoins especially those altcoins which are used only for trading, as that altcoins immediately lose its value when people do not buy, while those coins like bitcon which is in use for normal use, do not lose value faster.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
June 25, 2016, 02:44:44 PM
it is not fixed some time i earn more and some time my profit is not so much. some time i even bear loss its nature of trading. some time you will get a lot. other time you have to bear lost. but still i am satisfy with my trade because over all i am in profit. and no loss.

well good for you to have a success overall, some people with whale / pumper contact are really having a great profit from trading.  A friend of mine told me of someone winning 20 BTC in one night trade because she has contact with one of the pumper group,  Yes she is a woman   Grin  Anyway, i think at a current stats, starting from Jan. till now, i am at a lost LOL, my coin holdings sux hahahaha.  around 70% of value lost.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
June 25, 2016, 12:52:14 PM
it is not fixed some time i earn more and some time my profit is not so much. some time i even bear loss its nature of trading. some time you will get a lot. other time you have to bear lost. but still i am satisfy with my trade because over all i am in profit. and no loss.
Pages:
Jump to: