Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW MUCH YOU EARN/LOSE FROM TRADING - page 31. (Read 52687 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
June 25, 2016, 11:10:46 AM
i start trading when i get .0005BTC on faucets then try at first try i loss 25k sats because i buy a wrong coin then try to faucet again when i get .0005BTC again i start again and ask some of my friend trader some tips then they teach me after 6 months of trading my .0005BTC is .05BTC now and still profiting
Great that is trading but you are making profit slowly because you are just starting a low amount but if you have already high amount of bitcoin you can make a profit huge amount.. so i think if you are still holding 0.05 right now you can make more profit if you starting use it as your starting capital.. to make more profit in another few months,.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 25, 2016, 11:05:41 AM
i start trading when i get .0005BTC on faucets then try at first try i loss 25k sats because i buy a wrong coin then try to faucet again when i get .0005BTC again i start again and ask some of my friend trader some tips then they teach me after 6 months of trading my .0005BTC is .05BTC now and still profiting

I can see trading went well for you. Making your money x100 in just 6 months is really good. I wish I was able to do that with my 1 bitcoin, then Life would be very good.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
June 25, 2016, 06:26:29 AM
I Lost $800 in Radium Coin. Still Holding it and Waiting to be Pumped Soon.  Grin
Thats quite a lot. How many % does the coin dump its value since the time you bought it?

Or how much did you actually invest into this coin?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
June 25, 2016, 05:46:24 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 24, 2016, 08:18:13 AM
I Lost $800 in Radium Coin. Still Holding it and Waiting to be Pumped Soon.  Grin
Thats quite a lot. How many % does the coin dump its value since the time you bought it?

Well I Was Somewhat New to It. I Bought 1000 RADS at $1 when It was Pumped ( But i didnt know about it )

Well Learned Hell of a Lesson Than. Price was dropping will slow speed, But i Kept hope that it would rise again.

The price is very volatile for the bitcoin, ehtereum and other altcoins. Only the big whales can make money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
June 19, 2016, 04:16:02 PM
i already lost 0.03 at trading and profit 0.005 still trading even its maybe not for me Undecided
Same here. I tried forex and now BTC and lost in both. I lost over $100 in forex and now $35 in BTC. I guess I am not able to make a proper decision as to when it's the right time to buy or sell coins and hence end up losing. Those who are experienced may have a better knowledge.
Yes, the experienced people have much knowledge about to earn big piles from trading, I have saw some people who have adopted the trading as their main source of earning their living, so ithink they will earn from there each time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
June 19, 2016, 10:38:58 AM

Well I Was Somewhat New to It. I Bought 1000 RADS at $1 when It was Pumped ( But i didnt know about it )

Well Learned Hell of a Lesson Than. Price was dropping will slow speed, But i Kept hope that it would rise again.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
June 19, 2016, 10:03:42 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
June 19, 2016, 04:54:40 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
June 19, 2016, 04:26:29 AM
Well, I'm pretty much neutral from trading. Haven't profited that much buying and selling altcoins, haven't really lost any either. However, I have profited from holding bitcoins after trading my fiat into BTC.

Trading is pretty fun, but I don't consider it to be a profession.
Activity: 266
June 18, 2016, 05:19:29 PM
Honestly i can make a profit in trading but not so easy it takes a week before i can make a profit i am not a daily trader unlike other trader they can make a profit fast.. i just choosing well known altcoin to make a profit because many altcoin right now are scam..
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
June 18, 2016, 05:04:51 PM
i already lost 0.03 at trading and profit 0.005 still trading even its maybe not for me Undecided
Same here. I tried forex and now BTC and lost in both. I lost over $100 in forex and now $35 in BTC. I guess I am not able to make a proper decision as to when it's the right time to buy or sell coins and hence end up losing. Those who are experienced may have a better knowledge.

Discipline is the key to being successful.
Develop a strategy, execute the strategy, evaluate the results, adjust the strategy, and begin again.

When developing strategies I end up creating a spreadsheet, Excel or Google Doc, and test trading in that.
That helps me define the strategy and understand the mechanics, though it is a PITA.

I can say, of the strategies I test, I only use 25% and of those only 25% make anything.
But before that, the most important option is to get as much knowledge as you can, and I am sure after getting all the knowledge about trading and after getting some experience at trading you will not lose any of your coin in trade.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
June 17, 2016, 11:26:43 AM
In trading especially in bitcoin, the chances of lose are much lesser, but the main thing is that you should have to learn about trading well before staring trade in any exchange or in any platform, I am also trading but not lost any bit.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
June 16, 2016, 08:59:03 PM
I earn like 200% of my deposited amount of bitcoin but it's not everyday profit it takes about a few couple of weeks before i get that 200% profit. I don't rely on one altcoin i will always spread my bitcoins to different trusted coins out there to get that 200% faster than before.
Activity: 476
June 16, 2016, 02:35:41 PM
I am doing trade sometime on yobit and there i do not remember that i lost any amount of my bits, because i follow the fluctuations and sell whenever i see a pump and buy again whenever i see any dump.

Its really depending on indeed you do it some people lose a lot of money by trading by using a bad method, its happening all the time.
I think you also need some luck with trading too make big bucks honestly.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
June 16, 2016, 09:35:46 AM
I am doing trade sometime on yobit and there i do not remember that i lost any amount of my bits, because i follow the fluctuations and sell whenever i see a pump and buy again whenever i see any dump.

i can't tolerate YOBIT anymore, i could somehow accept the crappy support or the bad services they offer in general but now whenever i check one of the wallets on the site they are all in maintenance mode and apparently they are not even concerned about fixing them!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
June 16, 2016, 08:25:11 AM
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
June 15, 2016, 02:17:29 PM
You are making lots of profit because you already have a huge amount of capital to play the price in $5 to $30 or more..
This is the advantage if you have a high amount of capital..

Could you expand more on that? I am not sure I fully understand what you mean by "playing the price in $5 to $30". What does this have to do with the size of your capital?

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
June 15, 2016, 02:13:16 PM
I earn a minimum of $5 daily with my investment of $400.
Sometimes it depends if I am able to sell them at the asking rate else I need to wait for days to get a decent price.
It's not a regular income method but still my profit is decent.
What altcoin you are holding? or you are in safe methods bitcoin to usd and usd to bitcoin.. if yes..
You are making lots of profit because you already have a huge amount of capital to play the price in $5 to $30 or more..
This is the advantage if you have a high amount of capital..
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
June 15, 2016, 02:02:56 PM
I earn a minimum of $5 daily with my investment of $400.
Sometimes it depends if I am able to sell them at the asking rate else I need to wait for days to get a decent price.
It's not a regular income method but still my profit is decent.
Pages:
Jump to: