Pages:
Author

Topic: how much you lost money in gambling? - page 13. (Read 21424 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I did never lost a lot of money by gambling, I lost around the 0,8 bitcoin these days and I consider it as normal and I do not regret it.
I enjoyed it very much and I do not care that I lost such a amount.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
I cannot remember it anymore man, I think as of now I lost more than 1 BTC, the game 6 alone of warriors vs thunder cost me so much money. It is really hard to bet in gambling, lucky for me that I can afford to lose that amount.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
I have lost $10 with gambling. This was my first and last time gambling.
I am not a gambler, it's fun when you win but it hurts when you lose. I don't like to lose so I don't gamble.
you are right. until now, bitcoin who had perhaps just a little lost, but it was really valuable and painful. although it was a bit bitcoin, but I look for it hard, too bad if it is lost, and therefore, if it is your first defeat, then remember, so you do not make the same mistake. maybe now I've lost more than 0.5 bitcoin for gambling
honestly all people are experience loses and i think no one can bit gambling that you cannot get any mistake or loses for every bet.. unless if you are a fortune teller that you can see your future what cards who will win if you are betting in sports betting.. But its impossible to see if theres a fortune teller to see what card to choose what game to choose to be lucky and how you can win with 10k satoshis..
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
i lost at least 50 $ last night in bitvest.io
but i have also won a lot,the trick is no to be too greedy
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I am not a gambler, it's fun when you win but it hurts when you lose. I don't like to lose so I don't gamble.
you are right. until now, bitcoin who had perhaps just a little lost, but it was really valuable and painful. although it was a bit bitcoin, but I look for it hard, too bad if it is lost, and therefore, if it is your first defeat, then remember, so you do not make the same mistake. maybe now I've lost more than 0.5 bitcoin for gambling
Activity: 364
I think that I lost around some total about 2 BTC and that is really bad because the money is all wasted and that must not happen because you can even be poor of gambling.
So you can better play with some small amounts or something so you can reduce your loss.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069
I lost BTC overnight because playing football gambling bet, I bet in a few matches and the results of my many lose the match, until now I may lose 0.8 BTC superbly over for gambling, I wanted to stop but it was very difficult

0.8 is a lot of bitcoins especially now that the price is soaring high. You must have been very disappointed to lose that much. But there is no turning back the time so the most you can do is earn that back thru honest work.I hope you learned your lesson and try harder to stop gambling immediately.
Activity: 364
legendary
I lost BTC overnight because playing football gambling bet, I bet in a few matches and the results of my many lose the match, until now I may lose 0.8 BTC superbly over for gambling, I wanted to stop but it was very difficult
Maybe you should stop betting and start to earn again with the amount you lost. Well, earning have a very low risk than gambling. Think that you need tp save money for future use.
It's hard to accept if the amount you lose was a hard earned money. Us here who is making money in signature campaign but if we decide to gamble it, you would really regret because it is not an easy job and to think you lost 1 BTC overnight that a huge loss brother, I hope you move on already.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
Maybe you should stop betting and start to earn again with the amount you lost. Well, earning have a very low risk than gambling. Think that you need tp save money for future use.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I think i've lost around $50 dollars in gambling because of my YOLO bets Grin

but, it's nothing when you are gambling only for fun and not for profit.
Too small i lost many times in lotto and other games i think my total lose are around 4 btc and i think i can get it bak.. maybe if im lucky in lottery i can get it all back.. so still now i am still buying a ticket for lottery and waiting to hit my numbers..
Don't wait too long brother, "to stop", lottery is just a waste of money, you might be lured with media featuring the winners get interviewed in television. If you want to consider knowing the other side (losers) there testimony will even consume the whole year just to accommodate listening to all of them.
honestly in 7 months ago i win in lottery but i really dont hit the last digit but the 5 digit is exact to my ticket so im still win but not a jackpot price.. and receive i think around 4 btc...  so im trying again maybe i will get the exact number if im lucky in this year..

Even i am lose i can afford to lose..
Wow! that is already a huge amount, you still have to be thankful you won that amount knowing that it is really hard to win in lottery. Maybe you got pure luck that time, by the way is that an online lottery or what?
legendary
April 29, 2016, 02:31:13 AM

Too small i lost many times in lotto and other games i think my total lose are around 4 btc and i think i can get it bak.. maybe if im lucky in lottery i can get it all back.. so still now i am still buying a ticket for lottery and waiting to hit my numbers..
Don't wait too long brother, "to stop", lottery is just a waste of money, you might be lured with media featuring the winners get interviewed in television. If you want to consider knowing the other side (losers) there testimony will even consume the whole year just to accommodate listening to all of them.
honestly in 7 months ago i win in lottery but i really dont hit the last digit but the 5 digit is exact to my ticket so im still win but not a jackpot price.. and receive i think around 4 btc...  so im trying again maybe i will get the exact number if im lucky in this year..

Even i am lose i can afford to lose..
legendary
April 29, 2016, 02:26:30 AM

I guess that's the only way in gambling that he can get his losses back. IMO, no winners would like to be interviewed by media. What?? you want to be robbed?? LOL .the one who got interviewed are maybe planted to win or has a unique life story. Atleast, there's still hope to win on lottery than any gambling games.
Those people featured in the television for interview are those winners who got broke due to miss management of their winnings. Majority of the testimonies was due to gambling addiction. What a sad story to know, you bag huge amount of money from gambling and then return it back with your life got wreck.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 29, 2016, 02:10:52 AM

I guess that's the only way in gambling that he can get his losses back. IMO, no winners would like to be interviewed by media. What?? you want to be robbed?? LOL .the one who got interviewed are maybe planted to win or has a unique life story. Atleast, there's still hope to win on lottery than any gambling games.
legendary
April 29, 2016, 01:54:15 AM

legendary
April 29, 2016, 12:49:13 AM

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
April 29, 2016, 12:32:30 AM

legendary
April 29, 2016, 12:19:37 AM
That hurts bro , 2 BTC nowadays is already a material amount where you can buy lots of stuff. But anyway, as long as we learn our lessons then we don't wanna be fooled anymore in gambling. Me, I only do it in my spare time and bet just a little amount that I could enjoy regardless of the outcome.
Yeah 2btc is a lot. Earning bitcoin nowadays is getting harder now even 1btc. Even in gambling its so hard to win now that resulting others might think site are rigged.
That's should be your thinking in order to win in gambling. Most type of gambling are rigged, even in sports you can easily identify if it is rigged or not, the only thing we need to remember in order to win is we must be on the right side of the rigged.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
April 28, 2016, 11:16:12 PM
That hurts bro , 2 BTC nowadays is already a material amount where you can buy lots of stuff. But anyway, as long as we learn our lessons then we don't wanna be fooled anymore in gambling. Me, I only do it in my spare time and bet just a little amount that I could enjoy regardless of the outcome.
Yeah 2btc is a lot. Earning bitcoin nowadays is getting harder now even 1btc. Even in gambling its so hard to win now that resulting others might think site are rigged.
Pages:
Jump to: