Pages:
Author

Topic: how much you lost money in gambling? - page 20. (Read 21424 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
= jasad =
April 17, 2016, 12:36:46 PM
how much money you lost in gambling?
after losing money are you still playing?
if anyone addicted to gambling what to do?
you think gambling id good way to earn or just fun?
Edit:most of the gambler takes loans to recover loss but the also lose loan.anyone here have same situation?
Thanks
remembering how much i lost my money in gambling will make me feel bad,its why i never look into stats and never remember how much i lost in gambling,just let it flow and keep playing Grin
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
April 17, 2016, 11:36:04 AM
I forgot how much I lose, but a lot more than I win.
but if I lose, I most often go on. hoping for a miracle to win  Tongue
but in reality, i lost again.  Sad
Everyone just keeps on dreaming that someday they'll win huge but in reality we lose every time we gamble. i have given up my hope that i will win big someday. Roll Eyes

but if I lose, I most often go on. hoping for a miracle to win  Tongue
but in reality, i lost again.  Sad

That's the thing with gambling, you never know what will happen but you can sure you will lose in the end.
Therefore i always play with little money which makes my lost to a bare minimum

I lost over 0.125 bitcoin by playing dice today..  Cry
damn it sucks, gamble on sports or don't gamble at all. Undecided
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 17, 2016, 11:31:40 AM

That's the thing with gambling, you never know what will happen but you can sure you will lose in the end.

I lost over 0.125 bitcoin by playing dice today..  Cry
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 17, 2016, 11:19:34 AM

Activity: 294
April 17, 2016, 11:12:19 AM
but if I lose, I most often go on. hoping for a miracle to win  Tongue
but in reality, i lost again.  Sad
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
April 17, 2016, 11:08:51 AM
not more than 1 BTC, because I rarely bet and I always bet with a small amount.

with your betting style, you must have played for really long time, or you must be rich and 1 bitcoin is not a big deal for you at all.
but gambling is still draining you slowly and it has reached 1 bitcoin already and it can be consider a small loss, it has grown to a big fat size.

I just always try my luck at sports betting, making parlay with higher odds and with small bet Smiley

sport betting is in skill-based type of gambling, so don't just depend on luck, that won't bring success as you have experienced. but if you just play for fun and don't care about profit, try lower your loss.

Sports betting is always an better option in compare to others as you have some opportunity to make some profits if you are aware about the game and players so you can bet accordingly.
Activity: 406
April 17, 2016, 10:13:19 AM

with your betting style, you must have played for really long time, or you must be rich and 1 bitcoin is not a big deal for you at all.
but gambling is still draining you slowly and it has reached 1 bitcoin already and it can be consider a small loss, it has grown to a big fat size.

I just always try my luck at sports betting, making parlay with higher odds and with small bet Smiley

sport betting is in skill-based type of gambling, so don't just depend on luck, that won't bring success as you have experienced. but if you just play for fun and don't care about profit, try lower your loss.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
April 17, 2016, 06:57:15 AM
a lot of people here who spend money on gambling bitcoin ,
btw I just spent 0.02 LOL , but I do not buy directly, but got bounty  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 17, 2016, 03:21:20 AM
already very much once I lose money in a gambling game. but it is a normal thing because I can get the other money on other gambling games.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
April 17, 2016, 02:50:19 AM

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
April 15, 2016, 12:51:32 PM
before im addicted on gamble, i sell my own house because of that..
then after that i realize i should stop to play gambling and now thanks god i have a new house again Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 15, 2016, 12:44:06 PM
I did not lose any large amount of gambling as I am not addict to gambling and I do not go to rely on gamblings for earning living and I consider them as only games.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
April 15, 2016, 12:07:36 PM
I almost lost 1 bitcoin, I lost near the 0,8 bitcoin, I do not gamble a lot but when I do I do this for hours.
So that is why I lost this number of bitcoins, I now stopped for a while because I know its highly addicted.

You did a wise decision mate to stop gambling before it even gets you further and lose more money,i do lost sometimes but i only gamble to keep away my boredom and after a few minutes im off to gambling.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
April 15, 2016, 12:02:35 PM
how much money you lost in gambling?
after losing money are you still playing?
if anyone addicted to gambling what to do?
you think gambling id good way to earn or just fun?
Edit:most of the gambler takes loans to recover loss but the also lose loan.anyone here have same situation?
Thanks

Yes i never lost tons of money because i never bet a lot and when i lose 3 times i stop gambling, and continue next day only

And yes there are gamblers that plays til they lose everything, and then they have to take loans, but some gamblers loses loans too
Activity: 350
April 15, 2016, 11:36:55 AM
I almost lost 1 bitcoin, I lost near the 0,8 bitcoin, I do not gamble a lot but when I do I do this for hours.
So that is why I lost this number of bitcoins, I now stopped for a while because I know its highly addicted.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
April 15, 2016, 11:12:26 AM
I think I lost around 1 BTC, that really hurt me a lot. That coin was not really for gambling because I don't have that much that time but anyway, I think that is a blessing in disguise for me to realize that I can never win in gambling overtime.
Activity: 364
April 15, 2016, 10:02:17 AM
Not know exactly how much i had lost till now cause of gambling, i think it maybe around $100 or more but overall i am in lose not into profit on different sites but one thing is sure gambling always suck in all way no matter how much we lost.

Yes it always sucks but still we gamble, and the reason is we lack self control which takes us to the level of addiction, I think I have lost around 0.6 btc so far in gambling.
It depends on which game you are playing and that is the baddest thing of gambling that you never know what will happen with gambling so that is bad.
Gambling is never good to do because you can be poor if it and that is bad.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
April 15, 2016, 07:53:44 AM
I have lost about 0.6 Bitcoin while gambling on dices and esports. I really hate how addictive gambling is. They really have to nerf it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
April 15, 2016, 07:27:45 AM
I did not lost a lot but I think I lost around the 1,2 bitcoins by gambling, I do not consider it as much but its pretty much of course.
I really think its not bad but also not good of course, because gambling is bad in my opinion.

Haha. Pretty much the same here. Only we have one thing different. Lost 1 to 2 Bitcoins more or less. But to me that was a big loss already. Gambling is definitely bad, and it really is addictive. So if you think have weak control against it, i suggest dont try it at all.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 15, 2016, 07:15:51 AM
I did not lost a lot but I think I lost around the 1,2 bitcoins by gambling, I do not consider it as much but its pretty much of course.
I really think its not bad but also not good of course, because gambling is bad in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: