Pages:
Author

Topic: how much you lost money in gambling? - page 16. (Read 21424 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 23, 2016, 11:45:40 PM
I have lost 0.032 BTC in gambling and after that I have left gambling forever and I am not getting back to it ever again. Every time you lose in gambling you hope to recover and than start gambling bigger stakes but usually you lose. I am happy that I never reached the state of asking for loans and left it in time.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
April 23, 2016, 11:39:10 PM
By the way I also lost alot of my alt coins with that Yobit dice game. I honestly think its rigged.
Just decided to play out of pure boredom and it was there, and whatever bet I took, it was a gauranteed loss.

That's sad to here, the good thing is you only lost altcoins. What if you lost bitcoins then that would be hard to accept. Me also experienced big losses but not purely in dice games. I lost most of my coins in sports betting. But no worries, the amount I lost is bigger than the excitement I got.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
April 23, 2016, 08:05:04 PM
By the way I also lost alot of my alt coins with that Yobit dice game. I honestly think its rigged.
Just decided to play out of pure boredom and it was there, and whatever bet I took, it was a gauranteed loss.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
April 23, 2016, 08:02:50 PM
This is the worst 2 days of my life, yesterday i lost my 0.15 btc in bustabit and today i lost all my alt coin worth 0.2 in dice game of yobit. and now my life is wreck.

it is ok. You just need like 2 months of signature campaign to earn it back. And you can try again. Who knows, maybe you are lucky this time.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
April 23, 2016, 06:43:02 PM
This is the worst 2 days of my life, yesterday i lost my 0.15 btc in bustabit and today i lost all my alt coin worth 0.2 in dice game of yobit. and now my life is wreck.

Losing 0.35 is very little. Its only a little over $150. Be glad that you didn't lose more. Normally after you have a bad day, its best to take a few days break.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
April 23, 2016, 05:18:51 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
April 23, 2016, 04:51:52 PM
Today I lost money in gambling 0.1 btc, but it's okey I'm still play to recover my lost. hope
maybe someday I win again
You shouldn't try to recoup your losses, you will lose even more. try not to play/gamble for couple of days.

Indeed, try to win back your lost money is just not smart you will most likely gonna lose a lot more money because of this.
I lost around the 8 bitcoins because of gambling, never made any profit..
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
April 23, 2016, 02:54:08 PM
Today I lost money in gambling 0.1 btc, but it's okey I'm still play to recover my lost. hope
You shouldn't try to recoup your losses, you will lose even more. try not to play/gamble for couple of days.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
April 23, 2016, 01:15:30 PM
Around 24 BTC and 3m doge,  but thats was fun.

Wow how did you get that much moeny to begin with? I think it's insane that one would lose 24 BTC by gambling. Most people will never even own 10, let alone 24 BTC. 99.99% people here are dreaming with the 21 BTC goal to enter the 1 million club, but you lost 24 BTC by gambling, so you must be really loaded. Early buyer or miner??
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
April 23, 2016, 08:23:21 AM

People bet more and more in hopes of getting their previous loss back. Well, just try to be careful though as you can lose once again.

legendary
Activity: 1078
April 23, 2016, 03:43:27 AM
0.1 btc is some decent money loosing this is very bad. But for recovering this again you play gambling is bad. Because we don't know when our luck will come till that day we loosing our btc like this means it will make our wallet is empty i think so better choice is earn your loss money in other way like doing any business or join any campaign or any other work it's just my opinion. Playing or leaving it's up to you.
Brother stop already, don't chase bets to recoup your losses. Just forget about the past and remember there still a lot of time to play. Don't pressure yourself cause if you do that you cannot think straight that would result to a more losses.

Actually this is right thing that you say but if you stop it right here you will never know what is exactly lies ahead of you because you are too scare to try it. This is gambling, you will never keep on losing everything sometimes you will up and sometimes you will be down. Depends on how much you can suffer
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
April 23, 2016, 01:54:37 AM
0.1 btc is some decent money loosing this is very bad. But for recovering this again you play gambling is bad. Because we don't know when our luck will come till that day we loosing our btc like this means it will make our wallet is empty i think so better choice is earn your loss money in other way like doing any business or join any campaign or any other work it's just my opinion. Playing or leaving it's up to you.
Brother stop already, don't chase bets to recoup your losses. Just forget about the past and remember there still a lot of time to play. Don't pressure yourself cause if you do that you cannot think straight that would result to a more losses.
Activity: 910
April 23, 2016, 01:39:53 AM
legendary
Activity: 1006
April 23, 2016, 12:39:53 AM
legendary
Activity: 1106
April 23, 2016, 12:19:24 AM

haha you made me laugh, what is serious gambling for you then? I bet it was hell of a gambling with that amount of money.
I think that 24 BTC was way back when the price is not that high, cause you will convert that amount today with current exchange rate then that would be a lot of money. Me, I would never ever dream of losing that kind of money in my life. As of to date, I only lost less that 1 BTC and that's a hard earn money.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 22, 2016, 10:40:21 PM

haha you made me laugh, what is serious gambling for you then? I bet it was hell of a gambling with that amount of money.
Activity: 308
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
April 22, 2016, 10:07:09 PM
how much money you lost in gambling?
after losing money are you still playing?
if anyone addicted to gambling what to do?
you think gambling id good way to earn or just fun?
Edit:most of the gambler takes loans to recover loss but the also lose loan.anyone here have same situation?
Thanks
i dont remember that,and after losing money,i will quit from gambling site,just try to earn bitcoin to recover my lost,loan is not good option for me,i'm afraid to make a loan,its because some time i hard to pay back a loan,and if my account as collateral,its will getting worst for me. i think gambling is just for fun,never try to being rich with gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
April 22, 2016, 08:51:33 PM

That's the main purpose of gambling to have fun not profit. But most people look gambling as a way of their opportunity to become rich and instead end up getting broke. BTT, i can't remember how much was that. But i guess i need to keep track on my losses.
That's the statement, I often hear gamblers who lost that much of a BTC just bet for fun. I hope majority of us here will treat gambling for fun always so no matter how much we lost we can still continue our life in productive ways.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
April 22, 2016, 07:38:27 PM

That's the main purpose of gambling to have fun not profit. But most people look gambling as a way of their opportunity to become rich and instead end up getting broke. BTT, i can't remember how much was that. But i guess i need to keep track on my losses.
Activity: 364
April 22, 2016, 06:00:30 PM
Pages:
Jump to: