Pages:
Author

Topic: How Not To Get Stabbed (Domestic Terror) - page 2. (Read 3462 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

We are social creatures, might as well use that for the better. You ridicule someone for being poor or disabled, you go out for a day as that person to give you the proper perspective.

Same with terrorists. Let them know that the glory they're trying to achieve would be tainted and that their family would carry the burden of the shame for generations to come.

Ridicule hurts?

It's not the effect on the ridiculed that needs to be monitored that much. Sure some people end up with low self-esteem, or even physical harm, from bullying but many usually manage to move on.

What needs to be watched is the effect on those who ridicule. If they get used to it, it makes them less compassionate, less sympathetic with others. This is how you get CEOs stealing from their companies, bankers dragging down the country with their greed, etc. They just simply don't care about the effect of their actions on others.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

We are social creatures, might as well use that for the better. You ridicule someone for being poor or disabled, you go out for a day as that person to give you the proper perspective.

Same with terrorists. Let them know that the glory they're trying to achieve would be tainted and that their family would carry the burden of the shame for generations to come.

Ridicule hurts?
Okay, let's go with a two part mix, cold liquid tar/pig fat and 5 minute epoxy.

This has the advantage of not requiring knocking on doors to borrow microwaves, but does result in a boatload of people looking sort of like Ghostbusters.

The wanna be terrorist, tarred and feathered, would be priceless.

You are now ..

THE
           TAR BUSTERS

Something strange in the neighbourhood who you gonna call TAR BUSTERS..

Ahaha, it's priceless how the thread got to funny comments about tarring. But I think this just shows how much we've given ourselves to all the "rational" way of disciplining people. That some people are livid when they found out a couple sent their teenage daughter to school wearing cheap clothes for two days to stop her bullying another girl is very telling. The girl was unharmed and having to go through that made her more compassionate and she became friends with the girl she bullied for wearing bargain clothes.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
LOLed about all the discussion about tarring. Maybe we can do something like this.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY8TgD6-7kg

Just spray them with the sticky stuff and then blast feathers on them before it dries. No burning that would lead you to receive a lawsuit. They'd be walking away pretty unharmed. Well, except for their dignity.

The less crazy ones would probably stop pursuit after they get tarred. I mean, they'll forever be immortalized online as a crazy terrorist chicken running around with a knife. Who the heck would want that.

This has the advantage of not requiring knocking on doors to borrow microwaves, but does result in a boatload of people looking sort of like Ghostbusters.

You are now ..

THE
           TAR BUSTERS

Something strange in the neighbourhood who you gonna call TAR BUSTERS..

legendary
LOLed about all the discussion about tarring. Maybe we can do something like this.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY8TgD6-7kg

Just spray them with the sticky stuff and then blast feathers on them before it dries. No burning that would lead you to receive a lawsuit. They'd be walking away pretty unharmed. Well, except for their dignity.

The less crazy ones would probably stop pursuit after they get tarred. I mean, they'll forever be immortalized online as a crazy terrorist chicken running around with a knife. Who the heck would want that.

legendary
Set your crockpots full of tar to Warm.
Ok while you tar everyone and don't forget to knock on doors for the micro wave

Me and spendulus will do this  Grin     Spendulus is the one sitting down on the front porch ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_SqbmDE
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
Set your crockpots full of tar to Warm.
legendary

Why are you in London with your bucket your suppose to be in Canada .. Angry

Plus dopey your protecting the wrong specie.     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wascyuBFaak

I'm not sure the bucket of tar would have to be boiling hot when you carried it around. That would have some problems, since you might trip and it might spill on some child. How about tar in small buckets, ready to pop into the microwave? Catch the Islamic terrorist, and various of the local people would certainly donate their microwaves to the task of heating up the tar until it was nice and syrupy, bubbling, and ready to pour on the bad guy.

Works just as well for pig fat, or a combination of black tar and pig fat.

And the feathers don't need to be heated up, they are ready to go.

Would your police stop this?
Hay seal you better grab a microwave as well  Cheesy Cheesy

Don't forget to put the timer on 2 mins that should do it ..

No but people are getting killed and you want the timer on

NO but how else does we heat it up Undecided..

Hay another good idea ..

Have you seen those cans you open them and get a hot drink of tea    but the can is cold to start..
How about a bucket of tar with a mix of pig fat..

So you would rip the lid off the bucket and get instant hot tar Wink..

Remember 20% for popcorn1 it was my idea  Grin
legendary

Plus dopey your protecting the wrong specie.     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wascyuBFaak

I'm not sure the bucket of tar would have to be boiling hot when you carried it around. That would have some problems, since you might trip and it might spill on some child. How about tar in small buckets, ready to pop into the microwave? Catch the Islamic terrorist, and various of the local people would certainly donate their microwaves to the task of heating up the tar until it was nice and syrupy, bubbling, and ready to pour on the bad guy.

Works just as well for pig fat, or a combination of black tar and pig fat.

And the feathers don't need to be heated up, they are ready to go.

Would your police stop this?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
legendary
Tar and feathers, a good old way to show visitors they're trespassing in the wrong neighbourhood.

Now here's my idea if we're talking about hot stuff. Pig fat. When hot turns to a substance similar to vegetable oil. Burns good, acts like a psychological barrier to Muslim stabbers and while you're waiting you can always make some french fries. If you haven't tried fries cooked in lard you're missing out!
Are we missing something here ?.

So everyone will walk around with buckets of tar or pig fat..
Some night out  Cheesy..

Can you imagine the whole city walking around with BUCKETS Cheesy..

Hay maybe you hit on something ..

DECORATED BUCKETS you would sell loads ..
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103
Tar and feathers, a good old way to show visitors they're trespassing in the wrong neighbourhood.

Now here's my idea if we're talking about hot stuff. Pig fat. When hot turns to a substance similar to vegetable oil. Burns good, acts like a psychological barrier to Muslim stabbers and while you're waiting you can always make some french fries. If you haven't tried fries cooked in lard you're missing out!
legendary
Chainmail doesn't provide enough cover? Plate mail is too heavy?
You can always try the bear armor  Roll Eyes

The best way to protect against stabbing is keep your distance.
Carrying a longer stabber might be a good idea.

Tar is good too. Yes, you heard me. Black tar, good and hot. It's really sticky and it slows them down. They can't do much stabbing when they're all tarred up.

Then it's okay — don't worry about hurting anyone's feeling here — to add the feathers.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
Chainmail doesn't provide enough cover? Plate mail is too heavy?
You can always try the bear armor  Roll Eyes

The best way to protect against stabbing is keep your distance.
Carrying a longer stabber might be a good idea.
Activity: 994
Merit: 302

Can you sleep at night fearing that KKK will come to your doorstep with noose?

Of course not. You are comparing individual acts of instanity and violence with an actual ongoing guerilla war. Even singling out "far right" (without being able to specify what that is) without mentioning, that majority politically motivated violence in the west is in fact commited by far left -that is being sponsored by state and universities.

But to your rhetorical question "how to not get stabbed".

Stop frequenting places with agitated people, learn how to be polite to strangers and if you still feel unsafe - wear a chainmail. It works.

LOLed at the chainmail.  Grin If they have a carbon fiber version, that might work, haha. If it's OK on your car, it should be OK on you.

I'm from the Philippines and I wish this is the problem we have. Certainly easier to snipe at a rampaging knife-wielding or gun-toting lonewolf than to go up mountains and through jungles hunting down terrorists in your backyard.

Yeah, I remembered you mentioned your country of origin earlier in another thread, certainly wish you all the best.

Now, I have done some personal research on the subject. Carbon fiber doesnt really provide an alternative. Why? Its quite brittle and crack under high mechanical loads, just as titanium.

Human beings didnt yet find good alternative for galvanized, carbon steel. This example from India looks quite handy.

You are certainly not getting stabbed. Unless its words. Those do hurt even through armor.

Looks pretty.
Is that Mughal? I wonder how heavy it is. I'm thinking that it'd be somewhat lighter than a full plate armor, like those you see on European knights.

Some of the parts seem to be more chain mail. Maybe some of the attackers would adapt and start using axes.

It may look pretty, but I got two shovels from this company that would take care of this pretty.

http://www.coldsteel.com/

The way to not get stabbed is to convince the wanna be stabber that he better not even think about it.

Well that was what I was saying. Aside from modern weapons possibly getting through the chain parts of the armor, it wouldn't protect when the attacker decides to inflict concussion instead. I mean, It's possible to have your brain squished even if your helmet remain intact.

I guess the good thins is that axes and hammers are rather hard to hide so you can start running away when you someone carrying those.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014
Your article really makes sense, if anyone is to harm the USA the most , its going to be a domestic terrorist, but the USA are very confident that they are going to be able to stop these kind of attacks, normally they think its going to be another huge attack like the Oklahoma bombing or the 9/11 attacks so much that, they dont give an ear to the knife wielding kind of attacks, even though in each of the scenarios people are still going to die. Even though they prioritize Islamic extremism attacks, they should also give attention to these knife attacks as well.

What? In United States, citizens are actually able to arm and protect themselves. Neither guns, nor knives or stab-proof vests are illegal in your country as they are United Kingdom or Germany.

100% correct analysis of situation

Politicians have killed these victims by creating fascist gun control legislation. They are guilty, just as if they had wielded the knives in their own hands!
legendary

Of course not. You are comparing individual acts of instanity and violence with an actual ongoing guerilla war. Even singling out "far right" (without being able to specify what that is) without mentioning, that majority politically motivated violence in the west is in fact commited by far left -that is being sponsored by state and universities.

Stop frequenting places with agitated people, learn how to be polite to strangers and if you still feel unsafe - wear a chainmail. It works.

LOLed at the chainmail.  Grin If they have a carbon fiber version, that might work, haha. If it's OK on your car, it should be OK on you.

I'm from the Philippines and I wish this is the problem we have. Certainly easier to snipe at a rampaging knife-wielding or gun-toting lonewolf than to go up mountains and through jungles hunting down terrorists in your backyard.

Yeah, I remembered you mentioned your country of origin earlier in another thread, certainly wish you all the best.

Now, I have done some personal research on the subject. Carbon fiber doesnt really provide an alternative. Why? Its quite brittle and crack under high mechanical loads, just as titanium.

Human beings didnt yet find good alternative for galvanized, carbon steel. This example from India looks quite handy.

You are certainly not getting stabbed. Unless its words. Those do hurt even through armor.

Looks pretty.
Is that Mughal? I wonder how heavy it is. I'm thinking that it'd be somewhat lighter than a full plate armor, like those you see on European knights.

Some of the parts seem to be more chain mail. Maybe some of the attackers would adapt and start using axes.

It may look pretty, but I got two shovels from this company that would take care of this pretty.

http://www.coldsteel.com/

The way to not get stabbed is to convince the wanna be stabber that he better not even think about it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 302

Looks pretty. Is that Mughal? I wonder how heavy it is. I'm thinking that it'd be somewhat lighter than a full plate armor, like those you see on European knights.

Pages:
Jump to: