Pages:
Author

Topic: How old are you & how much money are you trying to make? - page 2. (Read 1559 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
o curious to know how much people are trying to make or expecting in crypto.

How realistic and achievable are your target's?

Bounty is the best way to earn money that can be combined with both work and study. Therefore, while I am studying at the University and I am 18 years old, I quite successfully participate in large bounty companies and everything suits me
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I will clock 30 in December this year, when it comes to the money I want to make in Cryptocurrency, a million dollar will be ok for me for a start.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I am 28 years old and I am unemployed as of the moment. Crypto is helping me to pay for my bills by means of bounty earnings. Even though its just once in every quarter, at least I have something to lean on to when things go out of hand. While I am in search of a regular work, I am doing bounty to be productive. I don't have a plan on going full time because bounties are too risky. If bounty was successful and I worked for it for a month, I will get around $100-$300 because I sell it immediately.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com

Now I'm 20 and I make a bounty. It seems to me that now it is the most affordable way and most likely in the near future I will not find anything like it. It also fits me at the time. In addition, you can earn from $ 1000 for a successful company
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
we all dont know how much actually we need money before we're going to retire of this kind of job. because as long as we can create a profit for doing this simple task, and talk every people here. i would say im gaining a lot but not money. its happiness.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
 Grin what a very funny question, no limit to desires in human lifes as we all always want more ,as for me im chasing what others might call the impossible ,ive stop looking down on myself since when a friend invested 300$ in stratis and cash out 44k usd ,the lesson i learnt is in this life anything is possible ,you can do the impossible just with a leap of faith,might be in days,weeks,or years ,when you believe in yourself miracles are bound to happen.
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
I am 20+  Cheesy and I am in crypto to make millions. Is it possible to make less when u have brain?  Shocked
Activity: 518
I am 32 years old and I want to have a good stable income, while I only for six months that I do cryptocurrency I earned $ 400, but I'm sure that this is just the beginning.

I feel that age is not a problem in Crypto, what is needed is our effort to achieve something better for us. so in this world we also need an effort in our future.

It may be a problem.
With age, people become more conservative. It becomes more difficult for them to perceive the new and the fear of risks increases significantly.

There were a lot of older people that got in the bitconnect scheme and lost all of their money. So I dont think they are that much conservative. Its maybe harder for them to understand how crypto works, but when you tell them "you got X interest on your investment" they jump in.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
I am 32 years old and I want to have a good stable income, while I only for six months that I do cryptocurrency I earned $ 400, but I'm sure that this is just the beginning.

I feel that age is not a problem in Crypto, what is needed is our effort to achieve something better for us. so in this world we also need an effort in our future.

It may be a problem.
With age, people become more conservative. It becomes more difficult for them to perceive the new and the fear of risks increases significantly.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
I'm a college student and it's been 2 years that I'm starting to focus/spend my freetime to earn money either doing real job or cryptocurrency as a secondary source of income. It's been a great journey for me that I can help my parent to buy my needs without bothering them.
I am also a college student and it's been a year when I got involve with it. It was interesting to found something lime this and continue doing it and you can earn amount that you cannot imagine to have even you are at home sometimes and nothing to do in free time. I am used to mine some of bitcoin until now and do bounty campaigns where I earn profit well. Though I am no working on real state with my profession I can help my family and become independent from them at young age.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Nobody may want to say, but I guess everyone here has made an early retirement plan.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
I don't think how much money I can get on cryptocurrency, the most important thing is how I process the funds for my better life. if you hope to get a lot of money on cryptocurrency it is a natural thing, but you have to know the risks in it
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
age doesn't even matter, no matter how old are you has nothing to do with your goal.all you need is an effort to reach your goal, btw i try to make 1000$ per month if i could, i'm still trying to achieve it
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I am 29 years old, but I don't have a decent job. I am very eager to make considerable money from the cryptocurrency market, but sadly the current market is so low!
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Well I want to make money from crypto as much as possible like other guys but not accepting too much from it I just want to earn some side income along with my salary. I invested $5000 till now and accepting 5-10%% of it every month but it's seems very hard to earn that much also.
Activity: 616
Merit: 2
Making money has nothing to do with age. Making money has to do with utilizing opportunities. The most important when you want to make money, is to remain focus and working hard.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I am now 26 years old and i am trying to do 200k dollar. I believe i will reach my targets in next bull market .because that last bull and bear make me fully experienced trader and holder. so i believe i will move more wisely in next bull.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Doubt you will get any straight answers for this one, specially in a line steeped in anonymity. As for a plateau, there is never enough.
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/

I try to set more realistic goals for myself because at the age of 26 I do not strive to earn $ 1,000,000 until the end of this year. It's fantastic for me. I would like to earn with cryptocurrency on my own home. Well, then I'll save money for old age.
Activity: 252
I am 22 and trying to earn a lot of crypto. The sky is the limit. Luckily the crypto market is the right place for this phrase. Just believe in crypto currencies and everything will be alright Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: