Pages:
Author

Topic: How old are you & how much money are you trying to make? - page 3. (Read 1559 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I'm a college student and it's been 2 years that I'm starting to focus/spend my freetime to earn money either doing real job or cryptocurrency as a secondary source of income. It's been a great journey for me that I can help my parent to buy my needs without bothering them.
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
I'm 36. I have lost in this space! I hope to raise as much money that can get me a house, a wife, and a business out of cryptoverse! I have my target at $500,000 to begin! Maybe if there is or are opportunities to make more, I wouldn't mind a $2m target!. I hate poverty, I hate being broke, I get sick each time I get broke, that's why I won't give up on this regardless of how much I have lost already. I believe the brightest light is always at the end of the tunnel, and I hope to see that light someday and soonest too! I don't want my kids to face my kind of life. it has to be built already for them.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
im 24 years old and my target is $1 million in 2021. i started with $200 and turned it to $60000. but i didnt take any profit. so i need to wait much longer to see my holdings at $1 million. thats huge amount of money in my country.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
I am 32 years old and I want to have a good stable income, while I only for six months that I do cryptocurrency I earned $ 400, but I'm sure that this is just the beginning.

I feel that age is not a problem in Crypto, what is needed is our effort to achieve something better for us. so in this world we also need an effort in our future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
Why created this topic I do not understand. Why would I tell outsiders how much money I have and how much I want to earn. I learned one thing-there is plenty of money and if you want you can multiply them well.

Here people share information on a voluntary basis. Don't want - don't share.

I'm interested to know what contingent is present in this forum, what are their goals and so on. This allows me to better analyze the development of individual areas in cryptocurrencies. For example, I can better understand the psychology of bounty hunters.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I am 32 years old and I want to have a good stable income, while I only for six months that I do cryptocurrency I earned $ 400, but I'm sure that this is just the beginning.
Activity: 244
Official Street Team member
Funny question  Grin
I am 29 years old and I am trying to make $3k per month which is enough for having a passive life here. I am searching for a job and besides doing some trading for making some money. Also, trying to utilize my times through signature campaign.
Activity: 392
Why created this topic I do not understand. Why would I tell outsiders how much money I have and how much I want to earn. I learned one thing-there is plenty of money and if you want you can multiply them well.
Activity: 266
I am 28 years old and I have been here for a year, but has not yet reached the desired. But I persevere in my goal, no matter what. I believe in cryptocurrency and the fact that working here you can fulfill your needs
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
o curious to know how much people are trying to make or expecting in crypto.

How realistic and achievable are your target's?
my main goal is to help my family to finish our payments in our house, I dont know how much I have to make before it becomes fully paid but as long as they need me, I will help them to with their expenses.
Activity: 518
I am 31 years old and I want to earn 200,000 dollars by 2020. I think this is real, considering that soon bitcoin will cost 50k dollars

Omg that optimism! If some shiller sad that btc will be 1b$ till 2020 you would probably believe without trying to understand anything!
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
I am 37 years old and i don't have any target to earn money because at present in crypto i m just work as a part time. I hear it is a good platform to earn more money, so i decided to join bounties to earn good income. When i m success in bounties and earn good profit, so i convert my part time work to full time work.
Activity: 266
To me 23, range, but with such a market I do not risk any more. I take part in the bounty. and I want to earn my living and think I will succeed
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I am 31 years old and I want to earn 200,000 dollars by 2020. I think this is real, considering that soon bitcoin will cost 50k dollars
Activity: 420
I dont need to tell you my age. Age is not a barrier to the millions crypto can offer me. I will like to make millions as long as the crypto world continue to live. you know what am saying, i will be here till crypto die or my last breath.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
To ask about the age of a person, as well as the amount of which he operates, trying to achieve this goal, I think it is not very ethical and reasonable. Much more interesting is another question: has crypto helped you personally in achieving your goals?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I'll do jobs in cryptocurrency as much as I do. It is not how much do I need, but how to live in the future. I'm a futuristic person and wants to live a healthy life in the future with no worries. Saving up and investing is a good way to a bright future.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
LOL, I must be the oldest one in here, except for my Husband of course. I am a 52-year-old lady and now I day trade as well as do bounties.<...>

Maam, if that's true then I have so much respect for you!
My mother just a little bit older than you but she couldn't even write an e-mail. Grin

Pardon me, I'm just a 9 years old boy, Call of Duty player (on Xbox), and trying to make some money for my dream business. Not much, I'm happy with $25k.
Activity: 462
I am 28 years old, I have been working hard, my goal is to earn 200,000 dollars in 2 years, but the current market makes me feel frustrated!
Activity: 518
Im 33 year old, and aiming for 1 mil$ My portfolio is diversified with various coins with alive teams and projects, and I dont think its too ambitious, just need 1 good homerun!

qiwoman2 - RESPECT!
Pages:
Jump to: