Pages:
Author

Topic: How old are you & how much money are you trying to make? - page 6. (Read 1559 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I am 27 year old right now. I have only one child. I want to make millions of money. Billions as well. I want to secure my families future specially my son future.. I want to raise him in a stable life..
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
o curious to know how much people are trying to make or expecting in crypto.

How realistic and achievable are your target's?
I'm still in my 20s,I just hope that I can find additional money through crypto and the market becomes more stable so that it can be more accepted by the public and the government
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
Well, it is difficult for one to give information about age and how much money to make. One thing you should know is that human needs are insatiable,that means that one has to work hard and make more money that will take care of many things.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100

I’m 17th years old and I’m trader. In addition to trading I also participating in bounty programs. In my years I earn more than my parents and all my friends. Crypto currency  - is perfectly
Activity: 420
Merit: 110

Humans are greedy by nature. There is no limit as to what amount of money they want. We all want endless amount of money. Whenever we earn some profits, we desire to earn more. So it is quite difficult to become satisfied. I personally invest in cryptocurrency market for earning additional income with which I can fulfill my dreams and wishes which are not possible with my regular monthly income.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
So it turned out in crypto-currencies that anonymity is at the highest level and in general it seems to me that it is very dangerous to say something about myself, even if you have something very serious and have big money, it adds danger to you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 44

Pages:
Jump to: