Pages:
Author

Topic: How possible is it to make a living trading cryptocurrencies alone? - page 6. (Read 890 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Expert traders earn daily through trading. You can actually earn bigger than the daily minimum wage if you know how to trade. Its risky of course but you can learn how to trade through patience and right trading techniques.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253
Cashback 15%
Can someone make it trading only altcoins?

Yes, as long as the person is well equipped with trading knowledge.  The altcoin market is indeed riskier but it offers greater profit when done properly.  I have witnessed several altcoin growth and even traded and got huge profits from some of them. 
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
Well, it's absolutely possible and you can make very decent profits out of it but you need a substantive amount of money if you are looking to earn from this industry day trading. Start with something around $1K and you are likely going to make at least $200 everyday. However, you should be ready to accept losses should the market crash.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
I think it is very possible to trade alone using altcoins. I have been doing it quite a while and I can say that it could be rewarding if you know how to trade properly. Some altcoins have some great potential to grow big in the coming weeks so one must take advantage of the situation.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
We have a small altseason, in the last two months I have been able to make a profit from trading, will see what happens next, the main thing is not to give up, but to learn and do.
that's true and this is the problem that has already faced by a lot of people when people feels so bad with their trade and they have choosen to give up with the situation.

Everyone can even fill their daily life throuth use the daily trade.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
Trading is not about the place that you choose but it is about your strategy.

Although you try to trade in shitcoin (you haven't know before) you'll still get a profit or you won't lose your money.

There is many thing that must be prefered before you do day trading. Such as find more first many information about the coin and make an analyst through the chart.

If you do that everytime you trade you will gain profit. Because the two factors is enough for every trader to gain money in it. So, there is not how much altcoin that you choose or what coin that you choose but it is about your skill.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
If you have a comfortable life without needing to have a fixed monthly income to pay for your personal expenses, there is the possibility of earning a living with cryptocurrency. This topic is too personal to be analyzed and the more pressure the less result we can assimilate with quantum mechanics.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
We have a small altseason, in the last two months I have been able to make a profit from trading, will see what happens next, the main thing is not to give up, but to learn and do.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Trading itself is actually very possible, but needs to learn how to read charts properly and correctly, not only as long as guessing later it will be like gambling.
No need to study too much to the chart or the like, news on some altcoin can also affect the altcoin movement will go up or down. so understand correctly and DYOR.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1

It is very much possible, but as a beginner, you need to learn the rudiments before starting and after you might have started, it should be one step at a time, that is, do not yet depend solely on it as a beginner and expect tat there right be losses sometimes, so as to guide against making decisions out of emotion. A good trader must learn to take things as they come. Learn from the odds and move, with time, you will get better.
The set of traders that depend on trading alone today did not make that decision in a day. They started from somewhere and with time, they made the decision of depending totally on it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
If you are loaded with a big amount of money then yes you could do it but if you only have small capital then no.
It would depend on your capital and how you handle it but it would really be hard to only depend on trading for everything you need.

You don't a need to have a large capital to earn enough in trading.  You can use 100 to 1000$ for 10-50% daily return tradings.but you need to be professional traders to earn that amount and its not guarantee  since ,its trading .but once you are pro with technical analysis it is really possible I think the better you need to do first is to learn more about trading and how to read technical analysis .
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
If you are loaded with a big amount of money then yes you could do it but if you only have small capital then no.
It would depend on your capital and how you handle it but it would really be hard to only depend on trading for everything you need.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

yes actually its possible but you need to learn how to read technical  analysis  before doing a trade I know a persons doing that and earn around  10-50% in daily trades h. But that's not always accurate that's why its important to have stop lost if you don't want to lose large amount in trading.

If you really interested learning it watch many tutorials or attend   seminar to have ideas and learn how to do it.
You are misleading him. I would never suggest anyone to live off by trading only. There are a lot of risks involved with trading. You don't receive a steady flow of money by trading. What do you think will happen when the user does not manage to make any profit for a month or is in loss after several trades? It is going to be really hard for him to pay his bills.
10% - 50% profit everyday by trading? Sounds like bullshit to me.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

Yes, it's very much possible to make a living just by trading alts but you need to have some lumpsum funds to do that because you need to have money to make money. I know a couple of guys who are a full-time trader on binance and they are making pretty sick dollars.
Activity: 573
Merit: 1
 Although crypto trading can be profitable but its a business you need to learn and master . Do not go into trading if you have not studied and be equipped with all it takes to trade successfully. In answering your question , Yes people are trading for a living but that does not mean to do not have loses , rather they know how to manage their risk .
Activity: 608
Merit: 10
It is very possible to make a living trading cryptocurrencies alone, some people have done it, some people are still doing, and some people will still do it. You can do it as long as you have what is takes to trading. You must learn how to trade first from people that are expert in the field. You must also have a lot of patience because you learn more when you start trading...
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
Im actually earning a few bucks from my daily trading and i can make a living from there. As long as you have experienced enough in the crypto currency trade and you can make your living alone. You must remember you can even do a daily trade for that.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

I believe that you can make a living doing any business. Why can't this be cryptocurrency and altcoin trading? Of course it is possible and it is already done by those who have learned to trade. Of course, this opportunity is not available to everyone, or rather, it is available to everyone, but not everyone will be able to make money on trading. This process requires the availability of free funds and certain skills. I personally know a person who successfully trades cryptocurrency, but this is not his only way to make money, as there are always risks and you need to have several types of income.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
It is only possible in 2 scenarios:
You are very active online, great at fundamental and technical analysis with expertise at reading charts and using other trading tools for confirmation.
Secondly for a regular income you need to start with good capital small capital will not yield you good regular income with normal trading.

And based on OP's question, trading alts is not an easy peasy task. if someone will devote his trading only in altcoins, he should know the background, updates and developments of those alts. without the knowledge from these alts, it is like you are trading blindly and losing all your money is very imminent. But yes, someone can live by trading cryptocurrencies. However, he needs a relatively good amount to start with. Few dollars will not give you the profit that you need to survive your everyday life.
Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

Yes definitely, there are good profits if you trade altcoins; but you can only make these profits if you master the arts of trading. You need to understand how trading works, what trading entails, when you should trade; how you should trade, how to store your profits; when to use stop loss, and more importantly when not to trade. So focus on the basics of trading first, and you can then practice with 5-10 $ before you go into it finally
Pages:
Jump to: