Pages:
Author

Topic: How possible is it to make a living trading cryptocurrencies alone? - page 7. (Read 890 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Can someone make it trading only altcoins?
It is only possible in 2 scenarios:
You are very active online, great at fundamental and technical analysis with expertise at reading charts and using other trading tools for confirmation.
Secondly for a regular income you need to start with good capital small capital will not yield you good regular income with normal trading.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 574
It is possible, but that will be difficult since he needs to find the potential altcoin which can moves good every day.
He needs to analyze every day to find the coins, and he needs to spend more time to find.
But I advice him to trade stable coin pair bitcoin because the movement will be good for him as we know that bitcoin price can go up and down every day, so he will have the opportunity to make a profit.
Besides that, he can save his profit in bitcoin, and only sell the bitcoin once the price increase.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
Follow my lead, you need lots of patience and to avoid losses when trading, just buy low and sell high, all that matters here is timing, orders can get successful in seconds, minutes, hours, days or even months, that's why you need patience

That patterns is good if again you have a huge patience behind you, most of the time due to fluctuations traders become
vulnerable of making wrong decision, instead of buying low and selling high the it's goes to the opposite, lack of knowledge
and good anticipation and like what you have said, timing plays really big when you are into this business, a matter of mins
or hrs fluctuations changes everything. You need to be more precise when choosing your positions to avoid making huge mistakes.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
Follow my lead, you need lots of patience and to avoid losses when trading, just buy low and sell high, all that matters here is timing, orders can get successful in seconds, minutes, hours, days or even months, that's why you need patience
It looks very simple, just buy low and sell high. But how do you apply it to your investments? Without experience, you will never find a suitable altcoin to buy low and sell high. It is really very difficult Cheesy
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
This is what I do for a living but not just trading alone. I also participate in bounty campaign and I can tell you that it is very realistic. You can make living with trading. You need to be able to know how to trade and do not limit yourself to altcoin. I trade btc, ETH and FTX token. All you need to do is to learn and do not set unrealistic goal for yourself. Trading is not sport gambling. You also need to start with good amount of money. $500 for me is ok
Activity: 224
Merit: 18
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There are several people living on crypto trading alone. They also seem to be active on other activities but their major income is from crypto trading. Unlike stock tradings, crypto trading is much more flexible and could be easily automated to make trades according to your need. A good trader would use a trading bot with their own custom script to make automated profit that just needs some inspection otherwise are auto money generating machines. But for most new traders, resigning your job and jumping into crypto would not be a good idea.
copper member
Activity: 242
Merit: 18
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Surely. I mean I know people who leave solely depend on trading cryptocurrencies. Some of them actually started with forex trading and moved to crypto trading. But they have got years of experience. They are experts who have lost big and won big too. Trading is a skill, and people have honed it to make a living.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Very possible if you are determined, if you aren't scared of losing few dollars while you are practicing nothing can stop you, though I'm bad at trading but the only strategy that works for me is buying coins like Bitcoin and Neo when they are low and sell back when they recover, it works like charm, all it requires is lots of patience
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

That is possible but only if you are willing to invest your time on it. Many people are already relying on trading Cryptocurrencies and makes a living out of it. They are those people who are never tired to buy and sell Alternate Tokens that are available widely in the market. You can start learning about them by asking people what indications are they watching when trading Cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 666
First you need to ensure you have the skills and you are already consistent in making so you'll be able to consider it as a job and you'll be able to make it a consistent source of your income.

Actually, I also dreamed to make a living in trading, I know it's quite stressful but here, you can surely achieved the financial freedom you are aiming for. In the first place, the reason we work is to make money, save, invest and retire early, but relying our dreams to our job alone, this is not possible for most of us, therefore we have to take risk and trading is one of the ways to make that dream possible.

You can start anytime with your journey, start small so the risk can be tolerable and adjust accordingly over time.
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
Yes, it is possible to be trading altcoins and cryptocurrencies generally as a full time job or profession.what really matters is being conversant with market trend. Know what and when to buy and what and when to sell. That really helps and people are making big money investing in and trading crypto currency.
True! As long as you have proper knowledge, skills and techniques, you can totally do trading as a living-job. However, if you are a newbie to this market, don't be too rush in earning money. You should spend time in learning and exploring the market first. If you are rush in earning money, you will face a great risk of losing your capital. Once you have learned all requirements, you can start trading with top coins such as BTC and ETH because those coins are "safer" for newbie, then you can go ahead and invest in altcoins.
Activity: 952
Merit: 27
Yes these are people who takes this job or trading seriously, it needs a lot of time and effort and the knack of it, it's risky but these traders are aware of the risk this is the reason why they can always bounce back, they lose today but regain tomorrow and keeps on moving.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
Generally, all traders are looking for profits through the trades they run, so they not only choose Altcoin for trading, but top coins like Bitcoin will also choose to earn a lot of profit, because if they only choose Altcoin without looking at the development of the volume and value of Altcoin, they obviously will lose in trading.
Activity: 573
Merit: 30
Yes, it is possible to be trading altcoins and cryptocurrencies generally as a full time job or profession.what really matters is being conversant with market trend. Know what and when to buy and what and when to sell. That really helps and people are making big money investing in and trading crypto currency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
Many are into trading alone and they are making good profits out of it, if truly you are willing to pursue this path then be ready for anything, you will need patience so that you can learn and plan your own strategy, loss will occur at some point but how determined you are will see you through
Activity: 795

This is very very possible friend.  There are some people that do not have another job, their full job is daily crypto trading.  Crypto trading is a job on it's own and someone can decide to take it on a full time.  I am telling you if you have ample amount of money to trade with caution.  You can make it within short period of time.  So one can make a well beautiful living with crypto trading.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
It is conceivable. Anyway to turn into a full time merchant isn't simple tellpizzahut, it costs you a ton of time, cash, attempting and relentless learning TellPizzaHut.

Activity: 238
If you are new to trading believe me, few weeks or months of your first experience won't be so encouraging, to get some strategies in trading you need some practical and within those practicals there will be losses, if you run you lose entirely and if you stay you will find your own way
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
I read a lot and listen to someone who makes a profit and lives in trading stock, forex and cryptocurrency. They have expertise in good technical analysis and information gathering, so to do that you need to hone those skills. If you ask is it possible or not? the answer is possible. As most members here inform that it's not easy because we can't always make a profit, even we can lose.
Pages:
Jump to: