Pages:
Author

Topic: How profitable are exchanges? - page 12. (Read 15755 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 250
February 06, 2014, 11:59:01 AM
MCXNow, Crypsy, BTCT, BTC-E?

I'm conducting a survey to determine the actual profitability of the popular exchanges.

Does anyone have any idea of what the volume is for these exchanges? What these exchanges make weekly or monthly and how we could find out?

They are making lots of money, but on the other hand they are the main target of government and hacker. Good luck keeping your money safe..
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
February 05, 2014, 06:16:08 PM

I'm conducting a survey to determine the actual profitability of the popular exchanges.

Does anyone have any idea of what the volume is for these exchanges? What these exchanges make weekly or monthly and how we could find out?

You seem to be a bit confused. MCXNow is pure scam. Cryptsy and BTC-e are arguably functional altcoin marketplaces, and the latter attempts to offer a fiat exchange. BTCT was a wannabe stock exchange that has long since shut down.

What are you trying to find out, exactly?
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
February 04, 2014, 09:27:19 AM

FEES = BIGGGG MONEY
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 04, 2014, 07:32:19 AM
in theory they make huge amount of money per day 0.2% fee for BTC if the volumen is BIG for example the volumen today is 5800 btc for BTC/USD market from that they make like 12 BTC only from that pair..i rememmber in november when the first big pump of 1100 usd per bitcoin they make 400k usd in 1 day only from fees
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
February 04, 2014, 06:16:25 AM

Pages:
Jump to: