Pages:
Author

Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency? - page 11. (Read 3046 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
It's very risky. I think that you need to invest only the money that you are ready to lose. Always need to hope for the best, but expect the worst! The market is run by big players, so they earn a lot of money, and we just pick!
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
The biggest risk is the declining trend of the crypto you invested. According to OKEx exchange, “Trading of digital assets involves significant risk. The risk of loss in trading or holding digital assets can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether trading in digital assets or any levered or derivative digital assets is suitable for you in light of your financial condition.” It alerts investors to be aware of high risk existing in Mining digital currency investment.
in fact, before you start your activity, you need to have at least a basic knowledge in the field, Where you are going to work. In due time I Started to work in Bounty of the company, and together with it I studied the information on trade and investments.
ps
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
The biggest risk is the declining trend of the crypto you invested. According to OKEx exchange, “Trading of digital assets involves significant risk. The risk of loss in trading or holding digital assets can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether trading in digital assets or any levered or derivative digital assets is suitable for you in light of your financial condition.” It alerts investors to be aware of high risk existing in Mining digital currency investment.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
look if you are investing in an ico you need to be very carefull do go through whitepapers and do a proper background check of the creators do take a look at their main objectives and do take a look at the community response
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
It's very risky for people that don't have enough skill and experience, I recommend beginner to buy top coins and market when price crash and sell them when when market recover then wait for next crash.

Indeed, its really necessary to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency before we investing our money in crypto. Every investment have their own risk, but we can minimizing that risk by dividing our investment in several coin/token.
With knowledge, we can selecting good coin with good prospect in risky market
Crypto is an unexpected and often surprising market. Therefore, the analysis and also the knowledge that we have will determine what we will get. This is a dilemma because we also have a sense of interest in crypto, it's all because we have the opportunity to get big profits. But again that we have to be prepared to accept any possible risks, the worst thing is we could lose all the money we have. But it depends on ourselves because when we are ready in possession of knowledge then we can make so much money. So choose whether we want to try to be successful by being ready to accept all the worst risks and or we just stand by and get nothing.
Activity: 148
I think we will face a lot of risks in the encryption market, because the encryption market is a long-term investment market, we will not make profits in a short period of time, and the price of cryptocurrency falls very seriously this year. I think we must have enough patience to invest in the encryption market.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
I think it is a very unsatisfactory year for investors this year. Almost all investors are at a loss. Of course, there are occasional people who can make money in the bear market, but this is a minority.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

Hello, if it's just about start-up investors, it's generally risky if you start this business without any experience (no matter in what you invest). And this factor is increasing as the crypto market is a little more risky than other markets.
Activity: 686
This is a very risky type of investment, but that is why it is incredibly profitable (only if you invest in the right coins Wink), it does not compare with the profitability of the classic investments.
Activity: 47
For learners, it is unsafe on the grounds that despite everything they have little information about the dependable sites and battles to join to. They are exceptionally in danger with regards to con artists. Likewise on the off chance that they don't have the foggiest idea about the investigation of the qualities, they may wind up contributing at an awful time. The slightest they can do is to ask the ones who officially joined in crypto and have as of now quite a while encounter. Additionally, look however much as could be expected about crypto related themes like how the framework functions and how to check whether the sites you join to is solid and reliable.
Activity: 122
There is a real risk of investing in the encryption market. The encryption market is a long-term investment market, and the funds we invest will not be profitable in the short term.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
It's very risky for people that don't have enough skill and experience, I recommend beginner to buy top coins and market when price crash and sell them when when market recover then wait for next crash.

Indeed, its really necessary to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency before we investing our money in crypto. Every investment have their own risk, but we can minimizing that risk by dividing our investment in several coin/token.
With knowledge, we can selecting good coin with good prospect in risky market
copper member
Activity: 4
Investment in cryptocurrency is always risky. If you see the history of bitcoin price fluctuations, you will see that it has gone up 100% and retraced more than 70% of the rise. For me, it is always following one simple rule: Invest only the money that you are ready to lose. I also followed the Beginner's investment guides on the web to know if I am doing things correctly or not. One of my favorite guides includes is this one. I also suggest reading You story guide. Both are excellent guides/
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
the risk is that you can lose all of your money as there are so many scammers and shitcoins. the preacuations are that you can start trading with a virtual money for some weeks and than invest the real money just for experience.
For me the only risk that you encounter is to lose all of your altcoin.but for my own opinion you must search for that matter.
Activity: 83
I don't think there is any risk in the cryptocurrency. First of all, I have to have a good attitude. Secondly, I can have confidence in the currency I invest in. Even if it falls, I won't be nervous. I will only sell it when it rises. So I feel that there is no risk.
Activity: 140
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

It is risky for a beginner to invest in cryptocurrency because the price of crypto is volatile means it will go up or down without prior notice. So the best way for a beginner to invest is to invest to major coin like bitcoin and ethereum, then if you have more knowledge and experience go try your luck in investing to ICO.

Investment involve money always have risk. In cryptocurrency is even more risky specially if you are new to crypto. Because this online business its prone to scammer and worst thing is very difficult to arrest this guys their like ghost you don't know who and where this people are. So before investing make thorough research and ask advise from your friend or family that who knows crypto more than you.
Activity: 280

There are always risks. You can comp at the bottom. But who does not take risks, he does not drink champagne
Activity: 125
in my opinion, if There is always a risk of cryptocurrency and no you can not undo it in any way. Just like how you invest in the stock market with the exception of the decentralized system. For security, be careful and vigilant. It may happen that you do not have time to lose them in the stock, just like before you had it then stolen.

Activity: 728

Yes there is a risk element in crypto investments however you have to reduce the risk by diversifying your crypto investment into different ICOs projects portforlio. Also you need to carry out proper research before parting your mazuma into investments.

I can say its very risky, if you do not understand the project, don't put your investments, because even the professional trader also loosing their investments sometimes in crypto. So its better you have the full knowledge before you enter into it.
This is a very sensible advice but it is not one that many people follow, most people invest in an ico because they saw a review somewhere or because someone recommended that coin to them, so they do not have any knowledge about the coin and as you may guess that most of the time will create negative results.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency is not yet approved by government in every country, some of them yes but it's still in early stage so playing your money in crypto without experience is so risky. You may lose your money instantaneously if you don't play it right.
Pages:
Jump to: