Pages:
Author

Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency? - page 10. (Read 3046 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Crypto is a high risk and high yield business; but it is legit; the only way to make profit from your investment;  is to learn a lot about crypto and have good TA skills; unless you would just be making loses;  because the market would be controlling you
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Any investment risks, not only investments in crypto are risks
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
I think every business have some risk.Remember no risk no gain.If you minimise risk for crypto currency you need gather some knowledge about crypto world.And I think to invest in crypto currency not a big risk.Be careful from scam project and before invest need learn.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
I can predict that crypto will be popular for a long time so the risk of investments for crypto is lower not. But do not wait too long as well, everything could be changed probably.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

LOL
of course it's very risky,
altough u still have a good research , u cant winning fight the fluctuactive waves.
because cypto have no guarantee
no like gold or etc.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

Investing as a beginner is riskier compared to seasoned investors who really know what they're doing. As a beginner, you always want to get to know whatever you're investing first and always be one step ahead of all the things that could happen in the long run.
Activity: 182

all investments are at risk, whether it's investment in crypto or stock. all investments have its own risk, for the risk crypto that is fluctuating, volatile price. the most important thing you have to be patient in the investment, do not be in a hurry.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
cryptocurrency is too risky for people which don't know where to start but they can still invest their money in cryptocurrency. we know that some people invest in many coins although they don't have much information about cryptocurrency. they are lucky because they can get the coin at a cheap price so no matter where the price goes, they still get the profit.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
It's the most riskiest thing if you don't have any knowledge in this crypto space.Thats it.So it will be more frofitable when you gain more knowledge and stop following people.
And the more riskier thing is more profitable it is.If you are new I suggest you don't play risky game like ICO investment or day trading.Go for long term hold and start learning.and don't invest in unknown coins.Thank you.
Activity: 70
Before investing, you should carefully analyze the situation of each penny you want to buy, carefully consider before making a choice, since that is your starting point, whether it is successful or not. this choice.
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
www.fintropy.io
before you invest, you have to remember beforehand, that every investment there is profit and loss, every investment has its own risk, depending on how you determine the choice. and if you want to invest maybe you should have knowledge about altcoin which is good and potential to invest. Maybe you should invest in the long run and buy cheaply then sell when the price is high. So it can minimize that risk and when prices skyrocket high you can certainly get high results. The key is optimism. because your confidence is important.
copper member
Activity: 476
There is risk associated with everything. Even banks are not safe and so many scams are being come into consideration. So don't worry about risks and don't take any foolish decision. Trust your instincts and that's it.
Activity: 196
That you can lose all your investments
scammers will do anything just to lure out
those newbie investors

Before entering into something,
do a research, be open to others' opinion
Activity: 60
This is not for the faint of heart.  The risks are crazy high, however the reward is amazing if you actually hit one.  If your tight on cash or not secure with your financials I would advise to stay away.  If you have some money you don't mind throwing away then get in and try your skills at crypto coin picking.
all risk that you may encounter are on here when you are investing just like investing also with some other source of investment here you are been able to make this also as your risky moment here.
Activity: 59
It is quite risky to invest in crypto ,the market is quite volatile and also their are a lot of scam ICO out there.So if you want to invest in crypto please be very caution .
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
This is not for the faint of heart.  The risks are crazy high, however the reward is amazing if you actually hit one.  If your tight on cash or not secure with your financials I would advise to stay away.  If you have some money you don't mind throwing away then get in and try your skills at crypto coin picking.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
The risks are very high. After all, the market cryptocurrency until just beginning to develop. But as a rule there, where big risks can get a big profit. Therefore, I prefer to take risks.
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
The major risk for a newbie is the inadequate knowledge they have with respect to crypto. They are prone to making a lot of mistakes hence losing their capital.
I think it's very risky, how you will invest when you do not know anything about it, I suggest to learn first before investing, it is very important
Activity: 336
The major risk for a newbie is the inadequate knowledge they have with respect to crypto. They are prone to making a lot of mistakes hence losing their capital.
Activity: 462
Investing in crypto is extremely risky and prior to invest in something, you have to analyse project and decide if you really can afford to lose your money, because there are plenty of risks
Pages:
Jump to: