Pages:
Author

Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency? - page 12. (Read 3046 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
If you are an inexperienced investor in cryptocurrencies, then you will be very risky because the investment will certainly be a loss. To invest in cryptocurrency, you need to have a lot of trade experience. I have seen in this market a lot of people, although experienced still lose money when investing in cryptos so if the newbie should not invest.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
There are lots of risk in crypto currencies. But you need to believe if you want to have more profit. The more the profit. The larger the risk.
Just go in the flow and make things easier.
Activity: 210
the biggest risk for beginners is losses. it is very natural to gain experience in the crypto trade. I had a loss and I learned it for my future in the world of crypto.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
It's very risky for people that don't have enough skill and experience, I recommend beginner to buy top coins and market when price crash and sell them when when market recover then wait for next crash.
Activity: 224
risks in investing in cryptocurrency are large. and no one will say you will lose money or get profit.
Activity: 420
cryptocurrency and whatever you do all have risks, it depends on how you are facing risk, if you dare to face the risk then you can get a lot of profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
hello author! Hi all! To be total clear it is super high risky but in most cases such answers don't stop nobody! So please just be careful, don't sell your kidneys, house. Please no any debts! Just be wise and good luck to all investors!
Activity: 350
I think the most characteristic feature of the cryptocurrencies is, volatility. If you can understand that these currencies are volatile and they can give you big profit or big loss, I think you can reduce the risks of making investment in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 182
Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and speculative assets. As with gambling, investors wanting to buy them should invest only what they can afford to lose. There are currently hundreds of different cryptocurrencies. In 10 years, many of them probably won’t be around anymore. It’s hard to predict which have long-term, mainstream potential.
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
It is 100% risky because sometimes there are projects that puts fake information and sometimes its a scam. crypto is shady sometimes so it's very dangerous if you didnt have a research about the project.
Activity: 262
Merit: 12
it is risky, even to the absolute loss if it does not understand how the basic governance system should be studied and understood first, especially in terms of trading.
must first be understood is what type of coin used to hold or invest in it, then note the level of price movements, secure position you must choose one of the top ten coins to invest in order to avoid the absolute loss when the price decline.
Activity: 112
Everything in our life is risk, so wont be surprised when they said Crypto its risk, all we should know is to invest our spare money that can be afforded to loose.
Activity: 77
Knowing that risks are everywhere, on everything you do, it depends on the decisions you make which are defined by the amount of knowledge and experience you have about the subject, so, yeah, crypto trading is risky overall but with the right amount of research you can to wonders.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency  market is very volatile, every bigginer needs to read and understand carefully on how the market works. A bigginer without any experience can even loss everything within a Short while, that is why it is important to learn first before investing.
in any case, no one has canceled the risks of activity with the crypto currency. In any case, before you do something, you need to learn enough information to then work on the result, rather than correcting your own or others' mistakes.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
Cryptocurrency  market is very volatile, every bigginer needs to read and understand carefully on how the market works. A bigginer without any experience can even loss everything within a Short while, that is why it is important to learn first before investing.
Activity: 59
Clients should not put more cash than they can sustain to  have gone easily in coin offerings considering them staying volatile.
I also adhere to the rule that you need to enter free money that will not affect your family budget in any way!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
S O A R . e a r t h
Risk? ICO attract people because it is very difficult to lose the entire amount of investment. In most cases, the loss does not exceed 10-20%. But for this you need to choose the right projects.
Activity: 518
All investments have risk. But crypto differs from other investments in the fact that they are very high risk. Investing in crypto it is necessary to understand that it is possible to lose everything at once, having made a mistake. But if to do everything correctly that in crypto it is possible to earn excellent money for a small period.
Activity: 114
if you study cryptocurrency and acquire knowledge, investing in cryptocurrency can be without risk to make a profit.
Activity: 23
It is risky if you find youserlf investing money that you need urgently, or in the wait to gain profits fast. Just spend money you have spared in order to reduce risks, the market isn't risky by itself, the correct term would be volatile.
Pages:
Jump to: