Pages:
Author

Topic: How safe is it to invest in just-dice - page 11. (Read 15252 times)

legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
April 27, 2014, 12:55:48 PM
Doog is great and the likelyhood of him running with the money is zero, but there can still be a silkroad type event where goverment thugs (or private) decide to raid him.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
April 27, 2014, 12:52:15 PM
Are you talking about how safe it is to invest or would you actually profit?  Because IMO just-dice is safe, but you might still turn up with a loss in investments. 

The owner, dooglus, is a high and respected member of this community Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dooglus-3420
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
April 27, 2014, 12:07:29 PM
VERY VERY SAFE, anything could happen, but I think I can say that for another 100 years, dooglus will be trustworthy.
Activity: 644
April 27, 2014, 11:44:51 AM
Hello!

I have been mostly lurking on the forum so I didn't post much but I am not new to Bitcoin Wink

I am looking for informations on just-dice, the owner's name is not public but he seems to be handling his business well, do some trusted members of the community know him?

I try to evaluate the risk of losing an investment on just-dice.

Just-Dice is one of the most legitimate gambling games out there. It's the first one to be probably fair, so much that you can make your own code. It was also the first to have the investment option. Many users have made money off of the site, including the person who bought the first Bitcoin car.

I've put money in Just-Dice, and gambled it. I never had any issues whatsoever.
Activity: 1022
April 27, 2014, 11:32:45 AM
Hello!

I have been mostly lurking on the forum so I didn't post much but I am not new to Bitcoin Wink

I am looking for informations on just-dice, the owner's name is not public but he seems to be handling his business well, do some trusted members of the community know him?

I try to evaluate the risk of losing an investment on just-dice.
Pages:
Jump to: