Pages:
Author

Topic: How safe is our money in crypto? - page 18. (Read 7691 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 03:36:19 AM
I think to be able to secure the assets that you have on cryptocurrency you can save them depending on the coins you have when you have a platform like bitcoin so you can save it on the blockchain but if you have assets created from the smart contract base from ethereum then you can save it on myetherwallet.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 03:03:53 AM
Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.

i think hard wallet will be safer right? impossible hacker can hacked our hard wallet  Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
keyTango
September 27, 2018, 08:28:40 PM
There are several things that every professional should have connected with crypto-currencies, and one of them is a hardware purse for cold storage of crypto currency.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
September 27, 2018, 07:59:47 PM
Actually, everyone needs to keep their crypto in a safe zone. I think it depends on us. If you keep your crypto in Myetherwallet or in exchange for a long time, then I would say your crypto coins are not enough safe. If you keep your crypto in a hardware wallet then you can be sure that your coins are in a safe zone. So, It is up to us. So, The question will be, How aware you are about your crypto?
Activity: 252
September 27, 2018, 07:54:44 PM
If the risk is very high, income will be higher too, it's a life.  In reality also maybe probability stealing your money. Nobody prevents to lower the risk of larceny of income with the help of a lot of wallets and complicated passwords.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
September 26, 2018, 04:28:21 PM
two my wallets was hacked and stole money, I bought ledger , hope it will be safe , but if no - I will dissapointed in all crypto world

Can i know how it was hacked ? If you did browse some strange webpages or did get some Virus then yes i believe you was hacked after that . But to lets say guess / hack private key there is just very , very small chance to do it . Almost the same to win National lottery 7 times in a row Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
September 26, 2018, 04:25:25 PM
two my wallets was hacked and stole money, I bought ledger , hope it will be safe , but if no - I will dissapointed in all crypto world
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
September 26, 2018, 07:45:33 AM
I think it's as safe as keeping them under the mattress. You really should lover your spouse is still there to throw money.
Activity: 262
September 26, 2018, 04:31:14 AM
There is no absolute guarantee that your savings will be safe. You can bring this chance to 100%, but there are always exceptions. The question is where they will be more safe from both thieves and crises. Ideal options do not exist, of course. Crypto currency is one of the options, but so far unstable. Rather, you can use the crypto currency as a source of increasing profitability, and not for storing savings.
Activity: 504
September 26, 2018, 04:11:18 AM
actually the safest way is by installing various kinds of protection for a wallet that we have. and don't forget that we are always vigilant in acting. do not let the later us quite the sloppy data inputting wallet carelessly.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
September 26, 2018, 04:07:34 AM
I think the safety of your coins is up to you. From how well you store your wallets, private keys and passwords.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
September 26, 2018, 04:06:19 AM
Security in cryptocurrency is exclusively your task, so everything is in your hands, or rather in the flexibility of your mind. This is where it all ends.
Activity: 476
September 26, 2018, 12:05:23 AM
Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.

Hackers and scammers are every where, and I think we can't do nothing about them, except of being careful of the decision we are going to make in terms of investing here in crypto, because all here has risk involved particularly money involve. so, if you want to invest on crypto you must buy first in the exchange which are legit of course like Binance, kucoin and others after that keep and save to safest wallet like MEW or known as myetherwallet ot ledger nano.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
September 25, 2018, 11:49:37 PM
As long as the key of the cryptocurrency is not revealed on the network, I think it is safe unless you forget the password.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 11:40:58 PM

Not only crypto currency, even our fiat money is not safe if we are not careful. We should follow the privacy rule properly to keep our account safe.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 11:39:45 PM
To keep your cryptos safe, you should invest in it and keep them in online wallets like Blockchain.io. I think this is the best wallet I have used, their security features are very advanced and you do not have to be afraid that will be hacked by hackers.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 11:32:32 PM
There is no guarantee in crypto currency, you will not get any protection if you lose money.
Activity: 504
September 25, 2018, 11:31:09 PM
I withdraw large amounts of money from my wallet and leave only a few transactions. I would rather save money on exchanging crypto.About the security of money in crypto, I would say that I did not lose money from the wallet or from the stock exchange.
Activity: 392
September 25, 2018, 11:25:10 PM
Nothing is safe. It is very important to save the address and do not show your key.
maybe this is the best answer, but that is not yet guaranteed because everything is now in an interesting condition where many people start seeing cryptocurrency and that security becomes relative Cool.
Recognized or not, the Bitcoin fever is sweeping the world. Cryptocurrency that is decentralized and not regulated or guaranteed by the central authority is widely used for transactions in various countries, including Indonesia. Despite having a number of advantages over "conventional" currencies, Bitcoin is not without risk. There are several threats that lurk users of this virtual money. One of them is related to the issue of Bitcoin storage.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
September 25, 2018, 11:24:33 PM
you should safe your crypto in big exchanges and always on 2fa and mobile verification or also can hold in hardware wallet that is safe.
Pages:
Jump to: