Pages:
Author

Topic: How safe is our money in crypto? - page 19. (Read 7691 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 17
September 25, 2018, 11:18:49 PM
Nothing is safe. It is very important to save the address and do not show your key.
maybe this is the best answer, but that is not yet guaranteed because everything is now in an interesting condition where many people start seeing cryptocurrency and that security becomes relative Cool.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 11:15:58 PM
Nothing is safe. It is very important to save the address and do not show your key.
copper member
Activity: 269
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 07:45:20 PM
Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.
Definitely it is not safe to put your money in crypto but you must put in mind that it is your money that's at stake here and you have to put your best effort to have the best safety net to protect your money form scammers/hackers.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
September 25, 2018, 07:42:59 PM
It is certainly safe, if you put it into some good cryptos. There are a lot of good coins where you can make investment, so invest in those you wouldn't have to worry much.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
September 25, 2018, 07:36:08 PM
Your money can be safe in crypto, depending on how you handle it. That is why it is always recommended that you use hardware wallet, which is 100% safe. Asolso you exchange accounts should be secure with 2FA.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 05:01:14 PM
Are you joking? Crypt's is safe? Our money is not secure in cryptography. There are so many hackers here. Most wallets become hacked. Then be careful.
Activity: 308
September 25, 2018, 04:54:22 PM
until crypto is ready for the general public, it will take a few more years, i think that our money will either be worth a lot now or be racing towards zero
Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 03:23:58 PM
the money are as safe as they can be in every other bank or system if ylu chose it right and did a lot of research they will be fine
Activity: 232
September 25, 2018, 03:22:49 PM
For me, safety is very important. I think that if you keep your money on the best crypto-currency exchanges then no problems with security or loss of funds will not arise and should not arise. It's impossible for me
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 03:01:52 PM
On the safety of money in crypto I will say that I have not lost money from wallets or from stock exchanges. However, I follow the caution, that is, I withdraw large amounts of money from my wallet and leave only a few transactions. I prefer to keep money on crypto exchanges.
Activity: 434
September 25, 2018, 02:34:33 AM
people do not find safe haven in crypto. Crypto began to demand because they want big results from the development of crypto. want to secure better than money put away in the bank because it will be better than in the crypto. hackers in crypto quite a lot and it has certainly already a risk that must be prepared to face.
Activity: 126
September 25, 2018, 02:10:14 AM
IT IS NOT SAFE WE NEED TO BE CAREFULLY IN THIS MATTER.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
September 25, 2018, 01:41:35 AM
You can easily earn money on the crypto-currency market, but you can easily lose your money. Everyone who comes into this market must understand this.
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
September 25, 2018, 01:36:56 AM
there have more safe for our money but that is all in your hand, because we should save safely private key, when you lose your private key,that time hacker easily hack the your wallet.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 01:31:20 AM
Yes, security is very important in the cryptocurrency world, because we can all be hacked by the hakeers. For that extra security is the best choice, never go to an unknown site or choose the best wallet to minimize the loss of money we have.
Activity: 270
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 01:29:55 AM
The level of safety in crypto is based on what activity you're doing with your crypto currency. Always keep safe with your crypto wallet all the times, it is better to have a hardware wallet because it is the most secure wallet these days.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
September 25, 2018, 01:17:35 AM
Let me say our money is as safe as the type of project we invest into. If you invest in a scam project, then your money is not safe, if you invest in a legit and reputable project, trust me you money is safe with interest.
Activity: 3
September 25, 2018, 12:37:14 AM
Investing in cryptocurrencies is becoming a popular trend in the current times. Cryptocurrencies are digitally encrypted and thus the security of these cannot be breached and storing your wealth in the form of these can definitely be a very safe option. Try out Alluma https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alluma.io&referrer=utm_source%3DSwadesh%26utm_medium%3DInfluencer%26utm_term%3DMobile%2520app%2520Download%26anid%3Dadmob which has come up with the most secured and user-friendly wallet for storing fiat and digital currencies.
Activity: 253
September 24, 2018, 01:00:28 PM
Cryptocurrency is very reliable, but relatively familiar. I think that it is enough just not to lose anything, because you just need to find the right resources to store their funds. This is not so simple, but it is very useful and necessary for any person associated with cryptocurrencies
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
September 21, 2018, 03:52:04 PM
You can get a lot of money in the cryptocurrency market, you can also lose everything. So invest as much money as you are willing to lose. Pay attention to security to save your coins.
Pages:
Jump to: