Pages:
Author

Topic: How safe is our money in crypto? - page 35. (Read 7718 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 02:47:12 AM
For keep your money safe from hacker, you should install anti virus program. Save and do not show your private key wallet. Buy 1 hard wallet and keep pass phrase safe.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 02, 2018, 02:39:47 AM
Depending on the steps we take, it can be one of carelessness in taking steps, selecting coin purses, exchangers etc. Well, in my opinion., it depends on how far we learn/know about crypto and how deep we know about the cryptos also our comprehension of risks and other things that can cause us to got loss.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 02:39:37 AM
It is a fact that money isn't safe in cryptocurrency expecailly on the trading site, a whole lots of hackers out there that are ready to ripe from where they never sowed. I have once been hacked on hitbtc before and also on stellar lumen site that I lost all coins input up for trading. This actions of the hackers should really be contained as this can ruin the cryptocurrency. More security measure should be erected so that people will feel more secured when using trading sites and cryptocurrency as a whole.
Activity: 224
September 02, 2018, 02:32:31 AM
One of the biggest problems for investors in the world of digital currencies is security. there are constant incidents of theft. I'm trying to protect my wallet code for this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 02:29:26 AM
We can never really be sure how safe our money in crypto because hackers are everywhere and looking for their prospect, it is advisable that you always change your password from time to time and make a hard copy of it to make sure you will not forget it.
Activity: 294
September 02, 2018, 02:29:15 AM
As long as you keep your personal safety, Protect your PC or your phone from being infected by spyware. It can steal your information as well as your private key if you save it on your computer, if you are good security then 99% you are safe

There are so many fishers and hackers on the internet and crpyto currency is not exempted from it, so make sure you always have the protection of your password by making a copy on your computer and change it always.
Activity: 196
September 01, 2018, 02:07:01 PM
Security? I'm not sure about this because any purse like any exchange does not guarantee 100% of the security, hackers can crack everything and there is no security from this, and a lot of viruses can help you to find out your passwords and keys, you need to be okay and very, so that in my opinion there is no security at all
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 02:01:55 PM
Any money and anywhere, there must be risks. There is a risk of cryptocurrency hacking, we must personally take security measures individually. The risk of wrongly investing our money can be a failed or scam project, the risk of failure, etc. But even if there are still many advantages of cryptocurrency, we just need to be extra careful and watchful.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
September 01, 2018, 03:23:51 AM
Its depend how you safe your money,must be more patient and be careful. So many phising web can make you just one night lost your money. Do everything with carefully.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 03:15:36 AM
Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.

Unfortunately, currently investing in cryptocurrency is not safe. There is a constant threat that hackers will steal your money. In addition, under the guise of working projects, a large number of scams work. In addition, cryptocurrencies have a vague legal status in many countries. Thus, investments in cryptocurrency cannot be called safe. However, all this is offset by the possibility of obtaining a very high profit.
Activity: 46
September 01, 2018, 03:08:40 AM
I think it's safe for money to be stored in a crypto wallet until now, as long as I am not careless, be alert when there are suspicious things and be careful about matters relating to assets.
Activity: 83
When Football meets Crypto
September 01, 2018, 03:03:32 AM
yh its risky. Your money is never safe on the INTERNET and the crypto world in general. There is one thing you always have to do and that is to take calculated risk on anything. You have to make sure what you invested in crypto would not claim your live in case something goes wrong . Investing in crypto is like forex . The market goes up and down so you have to be very careful and make sure you have taken all measures 
Activity: 155
September 01, 2018, 02:56:23 AM
It is very high secure because it was created with high secure. As long as the user or owner doesn't give any information related with their accounts or wallets such as private key and etc. You no need to be worried because your account is secure. Therefore, you should understand well before get in crypto.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
September 01, 2018, 02:52:03 AM
at the beginning you can use online wallets with the necessary precautions, but if your capital starts to be consistent maybe it's better to use hard wallet.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
September 01, 2018, 02:51:52 AM
Cryptocurrencies cant be stable because crypto market is pretty new and also there is not enough money in crypto. So big whales can easily manipulate the market.
Activity: 294
September 01, 2018, 02:49:16 AM
The truth is that, their is no safe place anywhere in the world. Cryptocurrency isn't safe and this is why you need to put together all measures to protect your investment at all times. Learn how to secure your funds online and you would be safe
Activity: 532
September 01, 2018, 02:40:21 AM
As long as you keep your personal safety, Protect your PC or your phone from being infected by spyware. It can steal your information as well as your private key if you save it on your computer, if you are good security then 99% you are safe
Activity: 196
September 01, 2018, 02:38:10 AM
Security and cryptocurrency, it is still 2 incompatible things. I think everyone understands that while the market is young, it will experience stress in high price volatility. Over time, there will be sifting out and the market will stabilize, but it takes time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 02:34:22 AM
Everything depends solely on you and your actions. Exchanges are not hacked very often, and wallets are even rarer, because there is a risk factor from you. Do not store passwords in the public domain, use two-factor authentication and be careful.
Activity: 24
August 31, 2018, 09:58:03 PM
Hackers are everywhere. Most of the wallets are getting hacked by Pishing sites. The best way is using a hardware wallet. Then no one can touch our money.
Pages:
Jump to: