Pages:
Author

Topic: How safe is our money in crypto? - page 36. (Read 7718 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 252
August 31, 2018, 08:40:59 PM
it is true that our money is never safe if it's crypto, because there are many hackers wallet there.

Well, actually we all know that our money will never be safe in cryptocurrency because of so many hackers waiting to invade our accounts. So we must be very careful in doing transactions or checking our accounts by not going to phishing sites that would help the hackers get our private information. Just always try pay more attention on these security thing mate. Good luck.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 07:54:37 PM
Saving money on crypto does have a very high level of risk. He can be hacked at any time if we neglect to take action. Storing it in a bank might be safer, even though there is also a risk of being hacked. I saved my money at some point, at least not all of my money was put on crypto. At the bank and also keep it into a tangible fixed asset, which has the potential to continue to grow in value, such as in business or on the property.
Activity: 98
August 31, 2018, 07:45:44 PM
I agree that our money in cryptocurrency is not safe and we can lose it at any time.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
August 31, 2018, 07:44:10 PM
if in my opinion before we invest in crypto, we must really choose correctly and when the cryptocurrency price we choose increases, I suggest selling immediately (don't hold it too long).
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
August 31, 2018, 07:41:23 PM
Cryptocurrency wallets work pretty much the same as a normal everyday wallet that we use to store our money but has a twist instead of having it as a physical wallet we carefully guard it as our digital keys. So in conclusion, our wallets is developed to be as secure as we know it since it is used for keeping our treasured assets. But still we need to do some care about this all as its all in our hand how safe is our money in these wallets and crypto.
fsn
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 07:40:35 PM
Cryptocurrency is unsafe when it is on stock exchanges, so we must only keep the amount that we intend to
actively trade. To protect against hackers, we must be very careful, and it's best to keep our Crypto on the hardware purse.
Investing to the top and well-established coins can protect us from loss of investment, but investing in Crypto is very risky.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 07:38:41 PM
if I think it's very safe if we secure the assets that we have. like using additions like the Google authenticator. and so forth. and don't let us forget carelessness ..
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
August 31, 2018, 05:45:01 PM
To protect our money on coin exchanges and wallets, we need to have security knowledge. I think if we have good security then money will be safe.
The hacked coin exchange is also a serious problem. This makes investors fear when trading
This is important, also the computer the user use is important to be virus free. The best practice is to buy an Ipad and use it just for this purpose, no apps, no other stuff, no surfing...
Just enter to exchange and use the wallets. That's all
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 31, 2018, 03:52:01 PM
your money is not safe in crypto. does not matter hackers or something else. Crypto is not safe and you have to understand this
copper member
Activity: 210
August 31, 2018, 03:27:47 PM
Our money is not safe in crypto. There are so many Hackers. Most of the wallets are getting hacked. So better it is you should have a Hardware Wallet like Trezor or Nano Wallet or More and save your money in it.
Activity: 84
August 31, 2018, 02:41:36 PM
Well said , how safe money in crypto the answer is there's no way to be %100 safe your money online  cos the total %100 money safe is on your hand and bank there's anonymous hidden by crypto there's no details where it come's from who operate and how it works crypto currency can make money
Activity: 322
August 31, 2018, 02:38:10 PM
it is true that our money is never safe if it's crypto, because there are many hackers wallet there.

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
August 31, 2018, 02:27:56 PM
If you have a hardware wallet then your money will be more safe in crypto hardware wallet than in any bank. So be smart ans buy a hardware wallet.
Apparently the current state of the crypto-currency market does not give those opportunities to buy a hardware purse. In any case, to store your coins you can use MEW, while being extremely cautious.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
August 31, 2018, 02:19:48 PM
If you have a hardware wallet then your money will be more safe in crypto hardware wallet than in any bank. So be smart ans buy a hardware wallet.
Activity: 251
August 31, 2018, 02:18:06 PM
Yes, I agree that money is not safe in cryptocurrency. and there is no guarantee that your wallet will not be hacked.
Activity: 252
August 31, 2018, 11:25:20 AM
To protect our money on coin exchanges and wallets, we need to have security knowledge. I think if we have good security then money will be safe.
The hacked coin exchange is also a serious problem. This makes investors fear when trading
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 31, 2018, 11:19:59 AM
No one can tell how is safe our money in crypto becose prices is not stable at all now!Other thing is how safe we use our wallets and where we keep private key,for additional safety need to clear ur pc from adwares..
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 11:17:22 AM
if you want to play it safe, I don't think that you play crypto, buy gold assets that have less risk than crypto. no one can guarantee that your money will not be lost in Crypto, but if you can solve the problem of doubt you can get huge profits from crypto investments that are not provided by other assets.
Activity: 71
August 31, 2018, 11:14:05 AM
Save money in crypto. Hmm let's think about it, Its like a piggy bank, in piggy bank you will insert/put money in it in order to save money. Its also just the same in crypto you can save your money by making a deposit on your any account in crypto world. You can make it bigger when the exchange rate is high
Activity: 196
August 31, 2018, 04:00:39 AM
Ia very safe for long time all you need is to be patience and you should keep your private key safe from people... you can't loose your money
Pages:
Jump to: