Pages:
Author

Topic: How safe is our money in crypto? - page 51. (Read 7718 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 01:15:41 PM
The most serious issue for speculators in the computerized cash advertise is security now. There are heaps of web wallets, however the issue is as yet going on. to me it is best to stack it into convenient wallets and utilize it when essential.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 01:15:12 PM
Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.
I also wondered where it is safe to store my savings. My conclusion is this: there is a risk everywhere! At the exchange and in the purse - hackers can crack. In the bank? In my country, and banks burst! At home? Apartment thieves ((
True there is no trust place that you can also have to take for storing the profit that you have been work for even that it was so hard to take you do your best on how you are able to make it then suddenly anyone else can have the chance to stole it. Sucks life for we have been lived for.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
August 08, 2018, 01:11:44 PM
its safe if you secure your account at your own risk. why account got hacked?? only the reason is the cant secure their account. so crypto currency are safe as my opinion.
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 01:09:53 PM
Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.
I also wondered where it is safe to store my savings. My conclusion is this: there is a risk everywhere! At the exchange and in the purse - hackers can crack. In the bank? In my country, and banks burst! At home? Apartment thieves ((
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 01:08:04 PM
for me.
you always keep in scams do not leave your computer account after you've finished your history. even when you look at your wallet token this is the site you use. https://etherscan.io/
so you do not need to open the wallet.
Activity: 490
August 08, 2018, 01:04:53 PM
All that is connected to the network, even to the electrical one can be hacked. The most reliable way to store coins on a hardware purse. Of course, it can also be lost or broken. Nothing is eternal.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 01:04:34 PM
With each passing day the industry develops and consequently more and more people start to use and invest in it therefore the crypto currency becomes more and more protected!
Activity: 138
August 08, 2018, 01:02:35 PM
I'm never certain of security, so I avoid potential risk to ensure myself. We can lose the digital currency due to cliché distractedness or weakness. For instance, you lost a report with recorded keys or overlooked the offer to associate two-factor validation.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
August 08, 2018, 12:59:08 PM
I have been in crypto world in over a year and i never got hacked so do not worry much .
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
August 08, 2018, 12:56:07 PM
Money invested in crypto is not without risks. There are risks of wallets or exchange getting hacked or losing your private keys. Also, no guarantees if the altcoins one invested in will give high or positive returns.
Activity: 272
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 12:31:05 PM
Money isn't safe anywhere, only at the bank where you're guaranteed payment. Should the bank go on liquidations, it will be hard getting your money. Crypto is a form of investment iself, so consider investing wrongly, what happens, the money is all gone. Money isn't safe anywhere.
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
August 08, 2018, 12:30:18 PM
its true, but even fiat money is not safe to store in banks or even hold in your own pockets/wallet. there's no safe place for money, since money is one of the source of living of each and every one of us.
Activity: 197
August 08, 2018, 12:24:26 PM
If you know about next big dump in crypto you can try change your crypto on stable tokens e.g. usdt or trueusd
Activity: 252
August 08, 2018, 12:18:46 PM
There are many safeguards for you to choose. You should also be careful about software or strange requests from scammers. Phishers are everywhere.
Activity: 224
August 08, 2018, 12:14:17 PM
I'm the one who keeps my digital money on stock market sites. I'm the one who made money by buying and selling. I think I made better money this way.

In the world of crypto money, many people are afraid of hackers. Hackers blew up a lot of sites and stole many of their accounts.

I think the most reliable way to protect tokens is offline wallets.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
August 08, 2018, 12:09:11 PM
Here lately it is dangerous to keep their money in mew very much crack this wallet , even those friends I have they did not come to the purse , and then walked the balance of the watch and the purse is already empty. how and who did not know , at the exchange's safer to keep the tokens
Activity: 1610
August 08, 2018, 12:07:22 PM
Well, there is nothing impossible for thieves to steal our money, it happens because there are gaps and opportunities. No matter in the real world or cryptocurrency it always happened, just how we prevent it is very important.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
August 08, 2018, 11:58:32 AM
as a lollypop in front of a school
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
August 08, 2018, 11:56:52 AM
I this now lot of coins come to market in ERC 20 based. So Mew is there compatible wallet. But MEW not safe for hold cryptocurrency for longterms. I recommended to use Nano ledger or tazor hardware wallet.
Activity: 811
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 11:54:25 AM
actually a safe or unsafe problem depends on our own, how smart we store it and not too curious about sites that are not clear.
Pages:
Jump to: