Pages:
Author

Topic: How safe is our money in crypto? - page 49. (Read 7718 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
August 09, 2018, 12:55:09 PM
How safe is leaving your money in a bank where it earns zero interest or interest less than inflation?  We lose money for sure if we do that.  How safe is putting money in biotech versus tech stocks?  I would argue that tech stocks are the safer option but still not safe.  The 'safe' answer is that there really is no safe place to put money.  Risk is a fact of life and anyone not willing to take some risk will surely risk being a penniless shrew because it is just as unwise to put money in the bank without it doing any work to gain interest or otherwise outpace inflation. 
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
August 09, 2018, 12:51:39 PM
Actually, I cannot determine or guarantee how safe my money in crypto. Sometimes, I feel so difficult and doubtful that I will lose my money. but sometimes, I also feel relieved that I'm in crypto because I can get so many profits. In this situation, it means that how safe or not of our money in crypto will depend on what we do and choose.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 12:37:43 PM
Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.

Thieves are everywhere in real and virtual world. The only thing we can do is try to protect our wallet and personal data, so they won’t get it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
August 09, 2018, 11:55:14 AM
Save capital in such a way that it was as before very hard, because the market is falling and what was previously a small part, I think to save them, you need to mentally lose them, it will save your consciousness.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
August 09, 2018, 11:53:44 AM
See where you go, what you download and install on your computer and be at least sensitive to your security, because in the crypto industry the security of your funds is purely your task.
Putting the money inside of a Bank is not a good idea too. Watch what you download, scan whatever the thing before you open it.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
August 09, 2018, 11:52:09 AM
See where you go, what you download and install on your computer and be at least sensitive to your security, because in the crypto industry the security of your funds is purely your task.
Activity: 294
August 09, 2018, 01:39:50 AM
It should be understood that the risk always remains. Even with the money in an ordinary bank. Personally, for the time being I keep crypto money on a regular wallet, and I have not had any problems yet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 01:39:25 AM
If you invest in the crypto market, it is best to work with hardware purses to store your assets. So it will be possible to protect your money from possible actions of hackers.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
August 08, 2018, 09:26:44 PM
It is risky but it depends on how you handle it,so you should always be careful with your private key and do not expose it into other people  and you need to be cautious about the links you will receive if you think it is horrible ignore it.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 09:13:54 PM
Well it depends on what steps that we make, it depends on an individuals how they protect their money here. Its more safe if you know what are the best thing to do to protect your money. With hackers everywhere our best thing to do is do and take the best care in our money. If you know how to take care it will be safe.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 09:03:52 PM
You can definitely try to invest in something more sustainable and secure.

Keep an eye on Security Token Offerings. Those are covered with some tangible things behind, like equity or shares.

It seems to boom soon.
Activity: 319
August 08, 2018, 09:00:39 PM
Hackers and scammers are very smart people that's why i never put all of my eggs in a one basket, i separate my tokens with a different wallet account because anything is possible to happen and if it is bad then instantly you will lose your tokens, i can't really say that it is safe here in crypto.
Activity: 602
August 08, 2018, 08:46:00 PM
I'm very scared about scammers and hackers that's why I try to protect as better as I can, using only hardware wallets..
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 08, 2018, 08:44:16 PM
Our money will be safe as long as we are careful on the things that we were doing on the internet. One common mistake is that we are not using a separate device to open our crypto. That gives hackers a chance to hack our files resulting to our wallets being emptied. If we have a separate device, that will hacking will never happen because the only purpose of that device is for transactions.
Activity: 66
August 08, 2018, 08:34:19 PM
Well what is being said is actually true, but let's just do our part to keep all vital information safe most especially Crypto related information such as private key, seed words, and the likes.
I wish us all the very best in Crypto!
Activity: 686
August 08, 2018, 08:17:34 PM
Keeping money in crypto is too risky. You just have to be extra careful not to go to phishing sites.

If you enter the virtual world, you will experience great risk at any time because hackers will not be silent to see the large amount of money in your online wallet. you should make a very good security.
Activity: 434
August 08, 2018, 08:14:09 PM
Putting your money on crypto is really risky because anytime, the price can fluctuate hard depending on how the demand of people decreased too. Additionally, if you're careless of keeping your cryptowallets private key, then the safeness of your money is really in a high level of risk.
Activity: 164
August 08, 2018, 07:59:50 PM
Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.

I'll say like what everyone else is saying: get a hardware wallet. It wouldn't hurt to take extra precautions to ensure the safety of your tokens.
Activity: 350
August 08, 2018, 07:47:26 PM
in my opinion, it's safe to keep our money in cripto, but there are a lot of big risks that we endure because crypto prices are not like real money, prices can change every day.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
August 08, 2018, 07:28:38 PM
Your cryto or money is your responsibility.  We know that there are many theives, hackers  and scammers so we must becareful  in our every action. Store your precious  belongings in a safe place. Always check the URL address  of every site before entering  your password and private key, don't  save it in your email account  or anywhere . It is safe if you'll spend time writing  it on a paper. ALWAYS ENABLE YOUR 2FA.
Pages:
Jump to: