Pages:
Author

Topic: How safe is our money in crypto? - page 47. (Read 7718 times)

copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 08:24:14 AM
Money is not safe in crypto. There are hackers who can steal your money. You have to be careful about this thing and just save all your money in an offline wallet. Since the wallet is offline , hackers gonna get nothing. Only then , your money is safe.
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 08:18:58 AM
This is a very timely question!  In my opinion, you first need to acquire a password store...it is not as reliable as storing on paper, but at times more convenient.  It is desirable, of course to have both options
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 08:01:24 AM
Our money in crypto is as safe as we make it to be. Yes our investments are at risk in this system. But if we do every necessary security measures, the risk of our money or tokens/coins being hacked or stolen will be avoided. Hackers will do what they do. And there is almost nothing we can do to stop them. The best we can do is prevent them from stealing from us.
Activity: 21
August 12, 2018, 07:53:00 AM
Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.
Of course, investing in any form has risks, especially in fluctuating crypto currencies. In fact, by storing large amounts of crypto currency in the wallet, hackers will always try to break into it, so we really need to keep the private key.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 12, 2018, 07:46:21 AM
the main problem in crypto is indeed from the level of security, and this level of security is the main cause of crypto prices deteriorating, such as when exchange bithumb is hacked which makes people prefer to sell their coins because they feel scared and unsafe
Activity: 4
August 12, 2018, 07:18:15 AM
Hackers are everywhere. Most of the wallets are getting hacked by Pishing sites. The best way is using a hardware wallet. Then no one can touch our money.
Activity: 196
August 11, 2018, 08:09:10 PM
The downtrend market is my prediction. But i don't even think it reach the bottom quickly. I think it's the start point to go up again. My money will be safe. I have a vision about good future.
Activity: 210
August 11, 2018, 08:01:15 PM
Any sphere of activity, where spinning a lot of money, attracted the attention of fraudsters, and the cryptocurrency industry is not an exception to the rule.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 07:59:12 PM
You want your money safe in the cryptographic world. Make the right investment and in line with the market situation. Make sure that when you spend money to buy a penny when you sell out it must be profitable. Do not buy coins that do not have the potential to grow. This depends on your understanding. Earn money to buy a secure wallet store securely.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 07:54:31 PM
Unfortunately, you are right and losing money in crypto is very easy, if you do not follow the precautionary measures. But this game is worth it to risk, because the profit from your investments can be increased 10 times or 100 times, and can be hacked and you lose everything.
But security improves and it will take a little time and stealing your money will be just as hard as stealing your home!

That is true it is just easy to lose money in crypto and in the same area scam of you are not following the rules and do safety. I know everybody wants to gain and somebody wants to get money from other too because they just want an easy money. We need to deliberate the goals for all.
Activity: 70
August 11, 2018, 07:48:44 PM
Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.
There are a lot of hackers here, but is your asset worthy of a hacker attacking you? And bitcoin is relatively safe. As long as you don't divulge your private key in violation of regulations, your wallet and money are very safe.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 07:45:26 PM
in cryptocurrency, money is safer than anywhere else, bro
people just don't know how to keep their data from other people
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
August 11, 2018, 07:39:30 PM
Depends on what kind of protection you have, if you protect your wallet correctly the chance of being hacked is very small.
We can't say it's hundred percent sure that more safe in cryptocurrencies because there are a lot of hackers here and we don't know when they attack so my way to avoid on that I'm looking for another wallet account and much more.
Activity: 56
August 11, 2018, 07:21:58 PM
Depends on what kind of protection you have, if you protect your wallet correctly the chance of being hacked is very small.
Activity: 229
August 11, 2018, 07:11:06 PM
Right Hackers are everywhere. We must be extra careful in saving our money in crypto. Don't ignore security rules. We must be able to maintain our password and put it in a safe place. Many hackers come with airdrop masks or bounties that provide links with reasons to claim your coins. Don't rush to visit the site. Check the security of the site first. Then do not access your coin address in place.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 07:04:54 PM
I think the best ways to protect your money are wallets, instead of storing your coins in the exchanges. My choosing is myetherwallet. Because it is giving trust to me and it is very practice for using.
Activity: 29
August 11, 2018, 06:39:24 PM
no one said that this investment was safe.  Cheesy
besides the problem of phishing, loss is also the most frightening enemy, we can just lose our money here.
but, I don't want to experience something like that  Grin
Activity: 153
August 11, 2018, 06:35:55 PM
Yes I agree with you that to store your coin on wallets or exchanges unsafely. because they can be hacked and you will lose everything.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
August 11, 2018, 06:33:45 PM
I don't think that anyone should invest money in crypto if want to keep it safe. Money are not safe here, they are too many risks. The value of the coins is dropping and they are many hackers that try to steal every coin we have.
Activity: 157
August 11, 2018, 06:30:27 PM
I think as long as it is very safe because the money that I keep in my wallet no one stole it. I myself wear MEY so very safe and as long as we keep the private key in a very safe. Certainly, our coins in my wallet will not be reduced at all and this we can save it for a very long time.
Pages:
Jump to: