Pages:
Author

Topic: How search bounty legit or scam?? - page 3. (Read 674 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 262
April 25, 2018, 05:20:03 AM
I doubt if there is any way to know about a legit bounty. Even the bounties managed by renowned managers came out to be scam or runaway. So, there isn't sure shot way. Usually bounties start before the commencement of the ICO. Therefore, you don't have much data to analyze upon. Try to read the project and search about the team. But there isn't any foolproof way.

How look bounty crypto legit or scam??
..because any bounty that nothing or never update spreadsheet...
sometimes there is also a new post that shares still newbie
Managers with Newbie accounts do not mean scams or bad projects. But there are some of their projects that require a new account. So do not ever doubt if there is a bounty program with newbie account manager.
Exactly,  a newbie manager doesn't means that the bounty is a scam or fake. There are companies who don't hire managers here and are new to bitcointalk. They make their own accounts and run the campaigns. There isn't anything wrong in that.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 04:56:46 AM
Some people do details on their website, and you need to be careful not to believe what they give you in return. This is just my current experience in choosing a reward.
Activity: 216
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 07:52:26 AM
Managers with Newbie accounts do not mean scams or bad projects. But there are some of their projects that require a new account. So do not ever doubt if there is a bounty program with newbie account manager.
Activity: 252
pantang menyerah
April 22, 2018, 07:22:18 AM
a legit crypt or a scam can only be expected at the beginning, for certainty we can only see at the end or ongoing ICO.

so that the bounty we are working on does not become useless, we should be able to see and predict the future of the project, we can see through whitepaper, website, team, roadmap, ICO structure etc.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 21, 2018, 09:21:40 PM
I am a big fan of airdrops because I don’t have to invest my money upfront, and often just they require some promotional work for the project. People are getting compensated for their work and time. If you do your research and deem that a project is worth your time and energy, you participate in the airdrop. If not, just move on.There are many interesting projects that I’ve encountered, one of which is Marinecoìn (-MTC-). Marinecoìn has been around since 2013, and is a complete product prior to the airdrop that is going on right now. Marinecoìn community believes in decentralization and equitable distribution of wealth. As such, over 98% of all -MTC- supply is being distributed to people who are willing to participate in the community! Also mtc will be a self sustaining and dev-less network, thanks to artificial intelligence we call Jarvis.The ICO is one of its kind, because Jarvis AI is assisting new members and ensuring high quality content for it.. Currently 20000-MTC- is paid out under the guidelines of proof of promotion(1 posting) with time dilution. Hope you check out the project. Our community is growing day by day. The website is marineco.ìn and Discord is the most active form of medium for the community.
Activity: 168
April 22, 2018, 07:08:14 AM
You need to the project research first before choosing any campaign to work for.

See the project, team, working product, MVP etc. If you are satisfied then choose to work.

Bounties are been managed mostly by 3rd party professionals do check which of these organizations are managing the bounties eg Krypital, G0blin, bountyhive, bounty0x etc
Activity: 78
April 22, 2018, 12:08:51 AM
pretty easy imo, look at the team running the project and communication on social channels. good luck hunters Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 11:15:23 PM
Almost any bounty campaign can be a scam, so before you take part in any bounty campaign, you need to study the project.
Activity: 182
April 21, 2018, 01:56:17 AM
We can only follow their project but if they begin ask for the your private key,it means they scamming.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 01:35:15 AM
legit and scam is difficult to distinguish because very similar. Sometimes there really is a bounty update spreadsheet late that common so don't immediately conclude it is a scam.
Merit: 103
April 20, 2018, 11:31:33 PM
addition of me, learn and analyze the project first, then the developer manager, who and how the experience works, then you just can follow the bounty project
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
April 20, 2018, 10:46:35 AM
bounty choice is entirely luck and gamble. Unfortunately, the results may sometimes undergo disappointed. No investment should be made without examining the entire project. for example; team, social media addresses, supporters,white paper, the ideas ...

I do not think all the ICOs are luck only. At least maximum you will be able to get the half the value than the estimated value on the pre sale time. I always go with the bounties with the managers point of view.
To invest the ICO means we need to read the white paper and developer team information you will get the better understand about the project with this mate.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 10:45:05 AM
Every bounty campaign is linked to an ICO project, you have to check the project itself and study it carefully before joining its bounty campaigns.
If the project looks unstable or going to fail or illegal, then avoid joining any of its bounty campaigns. Participate only in the bounties linked to powerful and promising ICO projects.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 20, 2018, 08:32:36 AM
Here is a good going on now at Marinecoín.  Get 20,000 .MTC. for completing AI assigned task.  Marinecoín is using time dilution technology to fairly and equitably distribute their coins to the 100% decentralized community being formed currently.  .MTC. will have inherent value since the blockchain is designed to run at high speeds and low cost for IoT applications.  Artificial intelligence, Jarvis, is managing the ico campaign so it is dev-less with automatic payment via AI.  Learn more here   marineco.ín/ico
Activity: 420
April 20, 2018, 10:37:39 AM
See if you join any bounty you offer your services and put your time and efforts so it must be legit one. The project team must be active on telegram and the amount raised by them must be transparent. The objective of the ICO must be unique and coin must offer some title utilities to public. Read the whitepaper of the project and then join any bounty or invest because its your time and money don't waste it on scams.
Activity: 79
April 20, 2018, 09:15:49 AM
bounty choice is entirely luck and gamble. Unfortunately, the results may sometimes undergo disappointed. No investment should be made without examining the entire project. for example; team, social media addresses, supporters,white paper, the ideas ...
Activity: 308
April 19, 2018, 02:08:48 AM
The first thing you need to pay attention to this site. It should have the HTTPS protocol, have a good and thoughtful design that works on all the trash. Next, you need to study the very idea of ​​the project. If it is innovative and perspective, then continue on. You study the project team. it is desirable that the team were well-known and strong people. And lastly you study white paper
April 19, 2018, 01:12:23 AM
Default things... read WP and roadmap, check the team and it's community. If it's hype enough then u can join the bounty. Pick the campaign managed by a trusted manager then I guess u're good to go.
Activity: 154
April 18, 2018, 11:30:17 PM
If about that problem, I do not know much, what I do just get in the project campaign. But as far as it can watch from its ico website. Such as reading from the their whitepapper. There is much information about the development team and the vision and mission of the project coin. If in my opinion good, maybe it's not a scam. Good luck to hunting project campaign. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 11:02:12 PM
There no 100% guaranties, any bounty can be scam,  you should check very carefully.
I agree with you there is no guarantee that the bounty campaign is not a scam.90% of the Campaign is a fraud. If you follow 10 campaigns, only 1 campaign is likely not a scam
Pages:
Jump to: