Pages:
Author

Topic: How search bounty legit or scam?? - page 4. (Read 674 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 15
April 18, 2018, 05:22:44 PM
I think it is not possible for now! May be one day they will be managed by some regulatives, and it will be under low and will have rules. Who knows
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
April 18, 2018, 05:15:36 PM
This tab will help you find every bounty present on this platform : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

One can easily notice a number of new bounties and airdrops everyday, moreover due to large scale popularity of this forum many of the bounties will be crowded. So, in this crowd how to find a legit or scam bounty can be tough. Even if you try to follow most experienced Bounty Mangers like sylon, Hotachy and many more, you will look that even there bounties were sometime under the tab of scam. So, I can only advice to observe a bounty for some time and rest depends upon the team and market.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
April 18, 2018, 05:12:40 PM
There no 100% guaranties, any bounty can be scam,  you should check very carefully.
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
April 18, 2018, 04:34:30 PM
Use trusted sources of info - you can even google "bounty campaings cryptocurrencies" etc... Also you should check who's managing the campaign.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 02:40:21 PM
If we think one day all the money in the World will be cornered by cryptocurrencies Marinecoín will skyrocket to outerspace swim in the depths of the milkyway. Marinecoín is a self sustaining, zero fees, dev-less time dilution technology which has been tested over time and has stood the the tests of time.Future looks bright for Marinecoín.yes 100 percent free no strings attached. Marinecoín is an extremely fast coin that is eco- friendly and dev=less. it surely will not be a cryptocurrency where a DEV is calling all the shots based on a few miner pool owners decisions.This is a first a self sustaining community. marineco.ín marineco.ínMore details here: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2971179.0
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 18, 2018, 02:48:15 PM
It's almost impossible to know which bounty campaign is scam or legit until the end of bounty campaign and then you'll know it's a scam one if you don't receive token for you work Smiley).

But you can easily avoid joining in scam bounty campaign by following truthworthy bounty managers and only join bounty campaign managed by these managers
Activity: 1
April 16, 2018, 02:08:50 PM
Very good advice so far in this thread about scam ico’s.  The scams don’t hang around long after the ico ends.  They pack their loot and off to wherever to plan the next one.  So one thing I always check on is how long have the developers or coin been around.  Do they have a history to judge their performance by?  Granted ico’s are typically fast events but still background research can help to avoid wasting your time chasing every coin offer out there.  Very few will float to the top in the long term so it is important to find as much info as possible to make the best decisions possible.  I have found a couple good ones this spring that have been around awhile and will be around awhile.  Marinecoín stands out though because of the generous bounty they are offering.  20,000 .MTC. to help promote their ico.  Time dilution technology is being used to insure fair distribution to as many people as possible.  That will create a loyal strong community which every coin needs to prosper.  Having a decent chunk of the pie does make a big difference to me at least.  The blockchain is designed for iot applications so has inherent value from the start.  You can find more from their website just use a search engine for Marinecoín should be top result. 
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
March 02, 2018, 01:48:20 AM
How look bounty crypto legit or scam??
..because any bounty that nothing or never update spreadsheet...
sometimes there is also a new post that shares still newbie
You must be smart to do the analysis, without any analysis then you can not get a legit bounty. Nowadays there is a lot of bounty done by newbie and they do not keep a guarantee on an escrow, that is worrying because there is no clear certainty, So we must be really smart in looking at various information that can help us to make decisions. Bounty is a thing that is sought by the user here because by following bounty then we have the opportunity to earn income, but need to struggle because not bounty can make us comfortable, sometimes they cheat and then run away without any traces they leave behind.

Big names are not a guarantee, which is a guarantee of data and also strong information that can support the success or failure of a bounty of many projects.
Activity: 412
Merit: 13
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
March 02, 2018, 12:53:50 AM
very difficult to distinguish bounty scam or not a scam. high or low rank does not become a benchmark. some are released by newbie, but seriously. but it also becomes a consideration of success or failure of a project.
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
"simply getting the job done"
March 01, 2018, 11:02:52 PM
I think, it is very difficult to guess bounty scam, because I do not see any signs bounty will scam. All bounty programs offer a good allocation. But the habits that I do before choosing a bounty of looking at websites, white paper, development team, and bounty managers. Some of these points I did before the list to bounty program. Maybe you can do the same thing as me.
Activity: 107
March 01, 2018, 12:47:22 AM
the scam, of course, does not have the correct flow of funds if in check on the wallet and the new investors. In addition to a team that handles ICO scam also has an identity that is not clear.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
February 28, 2018, 08:39:45 PM
Searching a good bounty that is legit is just easy task , here in bitcointalk most of the bounty campaigns here are legit. But its just a matter of time when you can really tell that the bounty is a scam. When the bounty ends and there is no updates regarding the distributions of bounty allocations to their participants , that is when the bounty campaign is a scam. Reagrding about the updates of spreadsheets in the bounty campaigns , sometimes it is delay for them to update the entire spreadsheets of the bounty.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
February 28, 2018, 07:44:06 PM
First of all bounty should had good website and good ANN, than team and deeper, imo
Activity: 2534
Merit: 332
February 28, 2018, 06:43:21 PM
Things you do mention is implying a bounty managers work which isn't really an accurate thing to be spot on to know if the bounty program would be legit or not but somehow we can presume that it is a shitty project if the manager do mishandles it in the very first place.If you don't understand on how he manage people then better to get out and jump into much better project but knowing and telling off between legit and scam is the most challenging part for bounty seekers.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
February 28, 2018, 04:48:22 PM
The profit can be from 100% to 1000% if you have even 5-20 coins, then the profit can be as much as $ 5-20 and $ 500 or $ 2,000, the main thing is to choose the right project to study the team, past work, now it's more than 50% of the scam...
Activity: 126
February 28, 2018, 01:48:27 PM

I usually go to abc to work for the good bounty .. so less will be scam
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
February 28, 2018, 11:38:16 AM
now a lot of coin with a new name that almost equal .. so we must be more careful again choose bounty campaign
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
February 28, 2018, 10:34:25 AM
Look for team, for partners, also very important is quality of content and quality of official site! BUT sometime nothing work and you got to a scam...)
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 06:51:03 PM
Read the whitepaper and the roadmap, check the team and it's community. If it's hype enough then you can join the bounty. Pick the campaign managed by a trusted manager then I guess you're good to go.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 03:27:22 PM
 If you are delicate then you will recognize them by reading the roadmap. white paper and actuality of the project. As more information you have then better for you. Analyse everything about campaign and think think about preparing in it
Pages:
Jump to: