Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW SHOULD A BOUNTY BE........ - page 2. (Read 566 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 20
April 21, 2019, 08:04:56 AM
At some point, I may agree but not only the participants of the bounties are the scammers. The ICO itself, too. And if I were to about give KYC info, there are possible unnecessary things that they will use your personal info in a  negative ways. We can still be sure that they will not use multiple accounts in any other ways.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
April 21, 2019, 07:57:30 AM
I agree if KYC is done to reduce their multiple accounts for fraudulent means. But I do not agree if only the bounty hunters do DUMP on the exchange. Most of those who do DUMP on the exchange are the initial investors who get a bonus when the pre-ICO starts.
Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
April 21, 2019, 07:45:08 AM
KYC is one of the mandatory requirements when participating in bounty and this is helping things get better when removing cheaters from the bonus campaign. Help bounty participants get more rewards.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
April 21, 2019, 07:42:49 AM

FOR ME THE ICO SHOULD HAVE THESE CONDITION :
1) KYC
2) content should be checked nicely.
3) Facebook and Twitter accounts should be checked if they have real people or not.

I dont agree for the first one.

KYC is not something that they can ask in crypto market. this ecosystem must be anonymous. It is ridiculous to demand kyc.

But i totally agree that content must be checked nicely and dupe accounts and bots must be controlled and banned from the campaigns.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
April 21, 2019, 07:23:07 AM
I think most of the people and also the ICO believe that bounty is main reason for the dump of the coin. It is true in either way but most of the participants are scammers. They make multiple accounts acquire most of the reward and when the coin is listed on exchange they dump it. Most of the content have only views (PAID) and no public interaction but then also then they are getting huge rewards and aquire the reward of true bounty hunter.
1) KYC
3) Facebook and Twitter accounts should be checked if they have real people or not.

These things will reward only the one who should get rewarded. I think fraud will be very less by applying these things.

THOUGHT - Only scammer and fraud people dump their coins but True bounty hunters support the project by HODLING as they know how much it takes to give a good content.
Yes, most project always blame the bounty hunters for dumping their token/coin that's why most of them required vesting/locked period to avoid dumping but your thoughts and mine are the same. I never dump a token/coin below ICO price when I really believe in the project that they can make it successful in the long run.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
April 21, 2019, 07:22:09 AM
You've got a point on some of your posts but I just wanna let you know that if you are going to see the bounty allocation on most ICO's the percentage of it is not so big. Additional to that investors are also part of those who dumped there is also abuser during token sale and dump it.
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
April 21, 2019, 07:18:45 AM
Many bounty hunters break the rules of using various social network accounts to participate in Facebook and Twitter campaigns. We should regularly review these accounts to verify and remove bot accounts. Create a good environment for the development of ICO project through dissemination on social networks.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 21, 2019, 07:08:43 AM
I certainly agree with you. There are bounty hunters who take advantage of every project. However, not every bounty hunters are doing the same thing. Some projects are actually locking the rewards to get rid of dumpers which is quite unfair for those bounty hunters who are honest and just doing their jobs right.
Activity: 252
April 21, 2019, 06:25:28 AM
The majority of our community and team members of almost all projects still do not understand that the main reason for the dump are not bounty hunters, but the lack of marketing after the token sale and a bad starting exchange.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
April 21, 2019, 06:20:16 AM
Yes , I agree with you. Only crazy person that dump token from bounty campaign on the exchange.
I always support the project by holding their token.
Supporting the hodl token is included in the strategy, when the token rise I'm sure you will sell it right? You're a successful person when compared to those "crazy people" throw tokens when they are already on the exchange.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
April 21, 2019, 05:55:54 AM
You are right partly. It maybe right that a single people have multiple accounts. But they are not the sole responsible for the dump of coins after hitting exchanges. What a project needs to grow is its team, technology and goals. If a project is good itself, it will grow no matter bounty hunters sell off their rewards or not. There are many coins that have increased irrespective of bounty hunters clearing their holdings.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 21, 2019, 05:54:16 AM
I think most of the people and also the ICO believe that bounty is main reason for the dump of the coin.
~
If you can say this, it then means you are one of those who dump their tokens as soon as they get paid.
I have seen several coins that dumped despite not paying bounty hunters. Some intentionally delayed paying bounty hunters, yet their tokens dumped.
Will you still say that bounty hunters are the cause.
There are several tokens I got from bounty, which I am still holding.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
April 21, 2019, 04:31:05 AM
I disagree if you call the bounty hunter a dump ... I also know why you consider the bounty hunter to cause dum ... that's because you have never invested ico ... if you have invested a large amount of ico then you will know who cause a dump .. '
Remember, bounty allocation is only 1-2%, while you don't count bonuses for investors?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
April 21, 2019, 04:15:01 AM
it is the job of bounty manager to find and get rid of scammers, spammers, and lastly those people who have multiple accounts, i don't understand why would you need KYC for bounty campaign, the bounty manager should declare that there will be KYC at the start of the campaign, most of bounty campaign tells it at the end of campaign, it's like scamming the bounty hunters, to solve the trust issue we need a escrow to hold the bounty tokens for us.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
April 21, 2019, 04:03:43 AM
I think most of the people and also the ICO believe that bounty is main reason for the dump of the coin. It is true in either way but most of the participants are scammers. They make multiple accounts acquire most of the reward and when the coin is listed on exchange they dump it. Most of the content have only views (PAID) and no public interaction but then also then they are getting huge rewards and aquire the reward of true bounty hunter.
1) KYC

These things will reward only the one who should get rewarded. I think fraud will be very less by applying these things.

THOUGHT - Only scammer and fraud people dump their coins but True bounty hunters support the project by HODLING as they know how much it takes to give a good content.
If they have KYC then it should be informed earlier because lot of hunters don't want to do KYC so it can save their time.

Yes all the posts and the other bounty tasks need to be checked by the bounty manager.

Already many bounties will check for the bot accounts on social media bounty.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 2
April 21, 2019, 03:52:28 AM
I agreed with you, as you know ICO's bounty is good source of income and everyone wants to get good income so that way most of people wants to get more token for that purposes they are cheating with ICO's and real bounty hunter are affected by them.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
April 20, 2019, 07:09:32 PM
I will not support the suggestion for kyc, which I feel is against the tenet of cryptocurrency and I know the dangers attached to it.
As much as I cherish the works of bounty hunters, most especially those who are faithful in what they do.
I so much disdain dumping of tokens at just any unfavourable price.
You do not agree with KYC and I also do not agree with KYC because it does not guarantee success and our data is in danger. For hunters it is not easy and is often damaged by hackers, but if we can understand this rapid Crypto movement, we can certainly succeed, learning not to rush in making decisions.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
April 20, 2019, 06:32:59 PM
Well not all people like to do KYC for a ICO, and i also don't think is ok to invest money and also do KYC on same time, but the 3 condition should be respected and real people with real info do make ICOs only.

the thought of everyone is of course different opinions. so not everyone doesn't necessarily do what you say. because everyone has the right to choose the best for him.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
April 20, 2019, 06:29:43 PM
Early bird investors are  also selling their coins not only the bounty hunters.
To sell your coins or not depends on the project.
If it is not high potential it is better to sell on time  as the price will crash anyway.
The success of the project is depending on it`s quality and the demand for the product.
That will determine the price, all  the other complains about dumping  are excuses for bad management.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
April 20, 2019, 05:47:04 PM
I will not support the suggestion for kyc, which I feel is against the tenet of cryptocurrency and I know the dangers attached to it.
As much as I cherish the works of bounty hunters, most especially those who are faithful in what they do.
I so much disdain dumping of tokens at just any unfavourable price.
Pages:
Jump to: