Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW SHOULD A BOUNTY BE........ - page 3. (Read 566 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 20, 2019, 04:39:49 PM
Though there are always cheaters in bounty campaign that do run it with multiple accounts and KYC could reduce it but I think dumping of token goes beyond the actions of bounty hunters because I have participated in many bounties before that delay bounty payments yet it still get dumped crazily.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
April 20, 2019, 04:38:42 PM
I think most of the people and also the ICO believe that bounty is main reason for the dump of the coin. It is true in either way but most of the participants are scammers. They make multiple accounts acquire most of the reward and when the coin is listed on exchange they dump it. Most of the content have only views (PAID) and no public interaction but then also then they are getting huge rewards and aquire the reward of true bounty hunter.
FOR ME THE ICO SHOULD HAVE THESE CONDITION :
1) KYC
2) content should be checked nicely.
3) Facebook and Twitter accounts should be checked if they have real people or not.

These things will reward only the one who should get rewarded. I think fraud will be very less by applying these things.

THOUGHT - Only scammer and fraud people dump their coins but True bounty hunters support the project by HODLING as they know how much it takes to give a good content.

When you read the 3 topics you wrote again and again thought. Only 2. I can accept.

The other two issues are available to disrupt the decentralized structure for many projects. And we should not want this.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 20, 2019, 04:36:55 PM
1. Still KYC asking in 98% bounty campaign. If it’s huge risky and big threatening in every people identity who guys doing KYC. But i don’t support KYC to worried if unfortunately abusing.  
2. Every manager checking content in manually i know that.
2. Twitter follower real or fake it’s can be detect by twitteraudit.            
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Life is short, practice empathy in your life
April 20, 2019, 04:32:09 PM
Two things I object to concerning the posts.
1. I dislike kyc. It doesn't stop multiple account and scams. I still don't understand why I should give our my personal details to a project that's not sure of making it to the exchange. Some projects are so useless that you'll cry for the investors.
2. It is wrong that bounty Hunters dump token on exchange. When last did they get tokens before investors. With all this bounty tokens frozen for 3-6 months here and there??
Its better not to have bounty than to accuse bounty hunters.
1. They KYC is not for preventing the promotion abusers from my understanding. It is required by the regulators.
2. Bounty hunters are paid wit token and it is their right to sell the bounty tokens for a first available buy order.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
April 20, 2019, 04:23:18 PM
Two things I object to concerning the posts.
1. I dislike kyc. It doesn't stop multiple account and scams. I still don't understand why I should give our my personal details to a project that's not sure of making it to the exchange. Some projects are so useless that you'll cry for the investors.
2. It is wrong that bounty Hunters dump token on exchange. When last did they get tokens before investors. With all this bounty tokens frozen for 3-6 months here and there??
Its better not to have bounty than to accuse bounty hunters.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 20, 2019, 04:06:58 PM
I think most of the people and also the ICO believe that bounty is main reason for the dump of the coin. It is true in either way but most of the participants are scammers. They make multiple accounts acquire most of the reward and when the coin is listed on exchange they dump it. Most of the content have only views (PAID) and no public interaction but then also then they are getting huge rewards and aquire the reward of true bounty hunter.
1) KYC
Many can buy fake documents and use them to pass the KYC procedure.

3) Facebook and Twitter accounts should be checked if they have real people or not.
It will take a very long time, no Manager will want to spend it this way.

These things will reward only the one who should get rewarded. I think fraud will be very less by applying these things.
These will not help from scammers
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 20, 2019, 03:43:50 PM
Well not all people like to do KYC for a ICO, and i also don't think is ok to invest money and also do KYC on same time, but the 3 condition should be respected and real people with real info do make ICOs only.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
April 20, 2019, 03:34:49 PM
I think bounty hunter should understand that the projects needs you and your social media accounts, when you share for them their selling chance raises. So we the hunters should work proper and we have try to give our best for them. But ofcourse the project should support their hunters too, they should keep their promises on time. Also i believe that the hunters shouldn't asked for KYC procedure. We are not investors and we don't need to send our ID's..
Activity: 406
Merit: 265
April 20, 2019, 03:28:10 PM
I'm not sure something will solve the problem, especially kyc which I am totally against going through and sending my data is not known to whom. Bounty managers must create an automatic blacklist to reset information on spammers, fraudsters, thereby creating a user base.

First of all, he must have a very good project and must have very good managers
Activity: 966
Merit: 132
April 20, 2019, 03:24:54 PM
I'm not sure something will solve the problem, especially kyc which I am totally against going through and sending my data is not known to whom. Bounty managers must create an automatic blacklist to reset information on spammers, fraudsters, thereby creating a user base.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
April 20, 2019, 03:21:59 PM
Bounty hunters also need to change their approach a bit and they should deeply research about each campaign before joining after satisfaction they should whole heartedly promote the project and after receiving reward they will hold it because they will know the worth of the project. Joining and promoting dozens of campaigns blindly is what is causing trouble to bounty hunters.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
April 20, 2019, 02:54:15 PM
1) KYC

THOUGHT - Only scammer and fraud people dump their coins but True bounty hunters support the project by HODLING as they know how much it takes to give a good content.
You can never have a perfect bounty campaign as there'll always be greedy people who're trying to gain more rewards.. and cheating the system by the process.. and including kyc to a bounty campaign will only cause decline in participants
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
April 20, 2019, 02:28:56 PM
Why not let’s discuss how a bounty is in general that way we face reality

Bounty today is a big risk; there are no rules there are no guarantees
If you get paid; good luck;

If payment is canceled; move on

That’s the basis I follow always, expect anything from bounty campaigns
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
April 20, 2019, 02:19:58 PM
I strongly disagree with the statements that the cause of the crypto tokens dump after the ICO are bounty hunters. If the ICO project has a real concept of its development and is value to the community, no bounty hunters can ever bring down the price of its token. The developers of the ICO project are primarily to blame for the fall in the cost of tokens; this is solely their flaw.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
February 08, 2019, 12:48:23 PM
I agree that the bounty hunter is the cause of the dump. But the allocation of tokens given to bounty hunters is only small, even in some ICO projects only 0.5%. This proves that not only is the bounty hunter doing a dump but also an investor, even if the bounty hunter who does that won't have a big impact.
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
February 08, 2019, 12:19:45 PM
1) KYC

You right! In any case we must help to develop for projects if participating in their bounty! This is way of Saturn Black community! Also we invite users for participating in our bounty, link in my signature!
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
February 04, 2019, 12:32:12 PM
About the dumps you are wrong ,what about bounty projects with 2% pool allocation ? Even if all bounty hunters decides to dump the token how can just the 2% of the project tokens drag the price down? Its either the project is not a promising one or big investors joined the dumping rollercoaster
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
February 04, 2019, 12:24:56 PM
1) KYC

I partly disagree for the part of KYC procedure that needs to be done in some ways by just doing some bounties. Well, bounty hunters should have also their convenience and freedom in choosing a project
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 04, 2019, 12:23:36 PM
For the bounty problem, it is only a matter of BM because those who will check, KYC is also needed to avoid increasing scam, so they will receive the right compensation.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 04, 2019, 12:18:23 PM
1) KYC

Totally agree with you. Also can be added a limit of people who will take part in it. Because some don't do a thing but demand a lot of tokens. With a KYC also a lot of fake accounts don't take part, and Twitter and Facebook audit must be for sure!
I like like this do Huobi Russia. They have all that requerments. So more than sure that this bounty will be very good for me!
Pages:
Jump to: