Pages:
Author

Topic: How should I start? - page 2. (Read 642 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 06:05:53 AM
Hello friend, there is no need to be in a rush. Take your time and study the market first. Learn from this forum, you can even private chat some old members on this forum for advice. Get more insight about crypto investment before you invest into some shit coin
Activity: 284
Merit: 5
June 10, 2018, 04:46:36 AM
To take any action in this world, the first thing you'd hae to do is to learn. Getting yourself acquainted with the processes of every new thing will make the subsequent decisions you take convenient and fruitful. So I suggest you learn around here first and then you can best decide what to do next
Activity: 2
June 10, 2018, 01:28:35 AM
in order to starting with cryptocurrency,you must reseach infomation from soure exactly,prepare good knowledge,also money to invest in coin suitable with you
EQI
Activity: 25
June 10, 2018, 12:19:20 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-best-advises-to-the-newbie-3087115

Read through this thread ^ There are good resource recommendations to get you started
Activity: 70
June 09, 2018, 09:00:09 PM

Its good to ask questions like that here, everyone is willing to share their experience and how to with you and it helps a whole lot. Hope it works out for you!
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 05:58:56 PM
Dont waste your money,you are still a newbie and i think you need to study and learn more things in cryptocurrency before you do the trading,prepare your self first do not rush things knowledge is more important here to be successful in every move you make.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 02:16:09 PM
Since you a newbie, never attempt to trade that money without a sound knowledge in crypto market. Buy Bitcoin or Ether or any of the top five altcoins and hold for about 6 months while you learn the strategies of trading before making you can try a few hundred dollars on your trading strategies.
Activity: 13
June 09, 2018, 01:11:10 PM
Are there any good online review that are useful in order to make a decision?
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
June 08, 2018, 07:10:28 PM
First of watch the news about BTC. See the market overall and its steadiness.

Also, invest in either 3 steps (each entry with 33%), at different entry points.
Or in few incremental steps.
First with, for example (lets take 1 btc)
0.1 btc entry
etc
etc

and rise higher the amount at the bottom of the price on the chart.
this method is called hedge i think, or dollar cost averaging.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
June 02, 2018, 01:35:14 PM
You can start with the lowest possible amount and I would recommend you to invest your time before investing your money and try to understand the market behaviour and develop your own strategies based on your own research instead of blindly rely on others opinion. As far as I know, practical knowledge is the best way to learn how to trade, it helps you to understand the possibilities and adapt your strategies in that direction which yields high returns.
Activity: 378
June 02, 2018, 02:30:33 AM
im new to crypto, im wondering if i take $2k out as a initial amount to try the trading? or get to prepare more first?
You can actually divide it into two $1k for trading and the other $1k is for investing altcoins. But doing this kind of stuff is very risky and the most problem of it is you are a newbie, all i can is you must read first and try to review the important information on how make this things out not perfectly but definitely you can gain much more if you have enough knowledge about what you are going to do.
Activity: 38
June 02, 2018, 02:00:15 AM
im new to crypto, im wondering if i take $2k out as a initial amount to try the trading? or get to prepare more first?

Try to divide it bro, 1k for investment and 1k for trading. And try to join campaign so you can earn more bitcoin. Just Read the thread know more about bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 01:16:38 AM
before you think how you can start and what amount you want to i vrst kindly read and give your self knowledge about coins/tokens/Ico if they have potential and if your investment is for short term and longterm. Any amount is Good enough to get a profit as long you knoe ehat your doing. And br patient thatd ehat needed for trading. Dont waste your effort and read first in this forum Smiley
Activity: 53
June 02, 2018, 12:03:58 AM
Of course, first you need to study the market, find promising projects and only then invest. But even In this case there is no guarantee that you will make a profit. If $ 2000 for you is a small amount, you can try.
Activity: 2
June 01, 2018, 10:33:56 PM
As a new person in the crypto world may be very risky if spending a lot of money for my own trading will definitely think again, much to learn before doing it
Activity: 238
June 01, 2018, 02:01:13 PM
It very risky to going trading without better knowledge. It will a path loos your money. Is suggest learn about cryptocurrency market and its behaviour before trading. 2k investment is more than enough to start trading. While learning trading does a research about the ICO investment. I personally believe ICO invest more profitable than trading(But you have to find the good ICOs.) all the best for your crypto journey
Activity: 3
June 01, 2018, 01:42:11 PM
Basically, you’re opening a position that will increase in value as the cryptocurrency of your choice enhances its price, but will lose a part of your investment if a sudden price drop happens.
It is a smart and user friendly way to easily invest in many of the most famous and promising crypto coins, with a chance to liquidate your assets in an instant.
Activity: 73
Merit: 8
June 01, 2018, 01:34:37 PM
You can start at any time in this crypto world, but my advice is to understand the crypto currency and read more and watch video reviews of experienced people. You will have an understanding of what it is read the terms and abstracts, it will be easier to trade and invest.
Activity: 1
June 01, 2018, 09:39:44 AM
My friend started to trading since 2017 with 100$ . Now he has 9 btc
Activity: 33
June 01, 2018, 05:55:51 AM
I dont really get the question.....but yes 2k is enough to begin with if that's what you are asking
Pages:
Jump to: