Pages:
Author

Topic: How should I start? - page 3. (Read 642 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4
June 01, 2018, 02:09:01 AM
My personal opinion is you should start with Bounty campaign and free Airdrop. I think trading is risky for new guys.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 10:38:10 PM
what does you guys mainly research about and do daily research on? any special or popular website?
Do you guys also join other social medias like reddit or any other for exchanging ideas?

I had realised many new knowledge these days and i found crypto is fun!
Activity: 119
May 31, 2018, 06:01:04 PM
You are new and that means you have no idea no experience and you are starting bitcointalk zero or a little knowledge.Mate you need to study and learn first to be able to know the first step in investing.
Activity: 14
May 31, 2018, 12:44:17 PM
How can one know the best Altcoins to invest in as a beginner?
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
May 31, 2018, 12:06:19 PM
Not trading advice but thinking what i would would do in your shoes. I would wait for a sudden crash and try to buy towards the bottom. Then just hodl and sell at a reasonable profit. Many people prefer to buy some, every time it dips.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
May 31, 2018, 11:30:11 AM
im new to crypto, im wondering if i take $2k out as a initial amount to try the trading? or get to prepare more first?

You should wait and keep watching the price of bitcoin for 1-2 months so you can be familiar with the pump and dump price . Here are the biggest volatility of a coin i have ever seen
You should risk just few bucks than 2k usd
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
May 31, 2018, 11:10:45 AM
Before investing read about bitcoin, bitcoin don't have a fix value and some website are scam. Learn more about it so you wont loss your money. Once you lost it, it wont come back.
True, first rule is to get to know as much as he can about bitcoin or anyother alt, without knowledge it is impossible to do anything including investing or trading.
Activity: 11
May 31, 2018, 10:47:03 AM
I highly recommend buying a hardware wallet like trezor or ledger nano s.

money on exchanges are not yours and the exchange can frees your money at any giving time to many strange reasons

keeping your wallet private keys is the only way to be in cryptos.
Activity: 19
May 31, 2018, 07:06:07 AM
I got started with Udemy courses followed by a lot of reading and youtube tutorials before getting started with real money
Activity: 39
May 31, 2018, 06:33:54 AM
i think you may visit some blogger sharing their trading experience or suggestions first, and u may have to look on those information, videos or another media that let you know more about the field easily. I think you should also have a look on youtube's tutorial about the how to trade and where to trade as well. Do not hesitate to ask people in the forum and do not hurry yourself.
Activity: 38
May 31, 2018, 01:53:10 AM
Before investing read about bitcoin, bitcoin don't have a fix value and some website are scam. Learn more about it so you wont loss your money. Once you lost it, it wont come back.
Activity: 70
May 23, 2018, 11:04:07 PM
Please make your research, let the education be your first priority before the profit, by this way you can beat the problems that are associated with trading.
Activity: 23
May 23, 2018, 10:30:58 PM
wuu okay i also think i should have a more comprehensive understanding to the field first, i found there are lots of things i still do not understand.
Activity: 238
Merit: 46
May 23, 2018, 08:37:06 PM
Definitely prepare yourself before investing into anything--know which currencies interest you and the fees of different exchanges, as well as which wallet is best for your needs. That should get you started  Wink
Activity: 154
May 23, 2018, 05:16:27 PM
You need to prepare first yourself before you put your money here in crypto.How can you start if you don't have knowledge in everything here in crypto.You will only give your money away if you do it without  proper or much knowledge.
Activity: 112
May 23, 2018, 04:19:32 PM
Listening to the tip of an unknown person/account to start an investment or trade puts you at risk.
Since you do not know what to invest/trading, it is better to study it thoroughly so that you do not regret losing $ 2000.
Spend more time here, learn how Bitcoin works? Price Speculation, trading bots, wallets and other basic concepts.
After gaining knowledge, you can enter the market safely.

if $2,000 is something you can afford to lose, then go for it.

This two fine gants have explained it all.
Learn and educate yourself on the matter and only invest the amount that you're ready to lose.

Have you read the whitepaper, could you explain how Bitcoin works if grandma asked you?

Now that's a good one.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 04:11:08 PM
I don't understand your question. Are you asking us if is ok to start trading with $2000 or if you should start with an higher amount?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
May 23, 2018, 02:11:33 PM
The fact that you are asking the advice of strangers on the internet that may or may not have had any success in that particular area is extremely telling to me. I would encourage you to get more informed and prepared before you go throwing money at anything. Too many people are interested in cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin lately just in order to make a few dollars on a good investment. If this is your primary goal, you will most likely get frustrated and walk away at a loss. I would try trading $2,000 of pretend money on a demo account of some trading platform and see how it goes for you over a 2-3 month period. This should give you a little more insight into how the market would have treated you if you used your real money. This will not be indicative of your future performance, but if you have never traded in the cryptocurrency market then I suggest you do some speculation and demo trading before you dive in head first. These markets are unforgiving, unpredictable and unprecedented. I would suggest only investing once you fully understand the fundamentals of the technology, fully support the protocol and understand what Ebbs and Flows the market. It would be much easier to throw your $2,000 into the HODL club and hangout for the long-haul.

Have you read the whitepaper, could you explain how Bitcoin works if grandma asked you?
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
May 23, 2018, 12:45:57 PM
I advice you before you put your money on trading try to know more when you sell and when you buy and don't put all your money in trading you can do a test with small value of money
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
May 23, 2018, 10:45:03 AM
Hello everybody!  Your question. To begin, you need to decide what exactly you want to start. Then there will be many questions on which you can find the answer yourself.  And you can ask them here and get really useful answers and advice.
Pages:
Jump to: