Pages:
Author

Topic: How should I start? - page 4. (Read 642 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 09:51:54 AM
Get prepare first is the best thing. because a lot of beginners lose their money by trading without better understanding. If you want to invest while you are learning, then invest some amont on bitcoin and ETH. Cryptocurrency is the very risk because of that invest some amount that you are willing to lose.  All ways try to protect your initial investment, then invest in everything. Scams are every where. be careful.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 08:03:08 AM
As a newcomer, just start trading is very dangerous. Before trading, you should need better knowledge to survive in this market. It is better to create some account on main cryptocurrency exchanges and invests a small amount for training purposes. ICOs are also good option to make money but it also very risky. Do you own research before invest or going trading. it will save your money as well as time.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
May 23, 2018, 07:38:04 AM
You're new to crypto. But you're already planning on taking out $2000 as a starting capital for trading. Well, as you're a beginner, expect to have mostly losses at the start. Is $2000 the right amount? It depends. If $2000 is nothing to you then go ahead. Just remember that you're new, and it's very unlikely for you to profit as of now. I would definitely suggest trading with a significantly smaller amount for now so you wouldn't be affected by your losses.
Activity: 19
May 23, 2018, 06:01:41 AM
If I were you I will not take the risk,I will first study the crypto and learn the skills of trading.It is hard to trade without much knowledge.
Activity: 135
May 23, 2018, 04:21:45 AM
for newcomer  it is too tough to invest and trad successfully so first of all you should research and learn all about trading skills and method.....good luck
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
May 23, 2018, 04:16:59 AM
for someone, $2,000 might be a small amount - for someone else, it's a large amount.
it's up to you to decide how much you're willing to risk.
if $2,000 is something you can afford to lose, then go for it.

as earlier poster mentioned, make sure you know what you're investing in!
don't just invest in something because someone tells you to.
I wrote a thread here with some basic information that you might benefit from reading on how to get started.

if you invest in something you don't understand(and therefore, can't really 'believe in'), you might end up selling at a bad point, or if we're talking about something else than bitcoin, you might just end up buying garbage.
it's your money, and you alone decide how far you will go to determine what to invest in!
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
May 23, 2018, 12:02:48 AM
your starting amount is not the important matter. what matters most is how familiar you are with this market since you said you want to start trading.
the good news about this market is that you don't have to enter with a huge amount. because the minimum order size in cryptocurrency exchanges is usually pretty small, you can actually start with a very small amount. there may be some limitation due to fiat deposits and some transaction fees but anything around $50 should be more than fine. and when it comes to trading altcoins you can start as small as 1000 satoshi in some exchanges which is about 8 cents.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 3911
May 22, 2018, 11:49:13 PM
I'm new to crypto; I'm wondering if I take $2k out as an initial amount to try the trading? Or get to prepare more first?
Listening to the tip of an unknown person/account to start an investment or trade puts you at risk.
Since you do not know what to invest/trading, it is better to study it thoroughly so that you do not regret losing $ 2000.
Spend more time here, learn how Bitcoin works? Price Speculation, trading bots, wallets and other basic concepts.
After gaining knowledge, you can enter the market safely.

If you learn and succeed you will earn twice, and if you fail you will win once.
Activity: 11
May 22, 2018, 11:28:14 PM
Basically, investors expect to eventually receive their original investment back and even more w 2x or 4x profit. However, some of the greatest projects will fail or scams.
Activity: 23
May 22, 2018, 11:09:04 PM
im new to crypto, im wondering if i take $2k out as a initial amount to try the trading? or get to prepare more first?
Pages:
Jump to: