Pages:
Author

Topic: How to avoid Dump after listing - page 11. (Read 53626 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
February 20, 2019, 11:27:46 AM
At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.
How do you think about it?

I'm a bounty hunter and based on what I've experience on my daily bounty, I think coins can still be good if we should not dump it. We are a factor for its worse condition, we should take care of it by simple hodling it for a short period of time.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
February 20, 2019, 11:22:35 AM
Just after the coin hits the stock exchange and its price grows because of this, immediately sell it. In most cases, the price after that will fall and you will be able to re-purchase into more coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 20, 2019, 11:13:46 AM
it's hard to stop that. surely bounty hunters sell tokens immediately after listing on the market exchange. it cannot be avoided. effective way possible by paying bounty hunters with USD.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
February 17, 2019, 07:45:58 AM
Dump after listing is absolutely normal for today's market . We are in a bear market, where the price of all assets tends to decrease. Look, now it often happens that altcoin is growing by 20%, in order to fall by 50% in a week or a month. As long as this continues, the coins will be dumped immediately after the listing, simply because everyone wants to save their money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 17, 2019, 07:22:10 AM
What often happens is this, after this very much the project drops in price after listing. Many say that the project wants natural demand. but if you don't have a product or interested person. How natural demand occurs. This is actually what the project must think about.

We can't avoid dumping after listing because most of the hunters will think of quick money as their reward for long work they had. However after several dumps happened there's always bigger chances for every coin to soar higher of its price when demand arises during fluctuations. Regardless of a product of a specific crypto, it always depends how the project works for the future developments.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
February 17, 2019, 06:38:40 AM
Here,first of all,everything depends first on the project team, since most often they are the first to begin to merge their tokens in large quantities and the price is immediately wounded, and then the bountists begin to merge!When the project is very competent and most importantly not greedy team, they are 2-3% of the bounty pool, if the bountyers will immediately after the fees to drain their tokens, the top buy at the price of ISO and all, and the price is not injured, so everything comes from the PROJECT TEAM, as a rule it is initially LIARS
Activity: 304
Merit: 5
February 17, 2019, 06:33:43 AM
Every project have any trick to reduce their token dump
- Make Event trading ( like first time listed in exchange)
- Lock their token
- Give airdrop to Holders
Activity: 546
February 17, 2019, 04:44:34 AM
At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.
Yes. It is very necessary to have a product after the token sales end sinced it will be the basis how good the project is. And if there are more interested people will going to buy it, for sure the price of the token will be good and probably even more high than the ICO price. By this way, the dumping can be avoided or minimize.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
February 17, 2019, 03:58:41 AM
The best way to prevent a dump of the coins is a great marketing plan before, when a lot of people talk about your project, and listing on big exchange, not Idex or the same exchange where the bots set a low orders, and stupid bounty hunters sell the coins and this price. LOCK UP period before listing on big exchange.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
February 17, 2019, 03:46:09 AM
What often happens is this, after this very much the project drops in price after listing. Many say that the project wants natural demand. but if you don't have a product or interested person. How natural demand occurs. This is actually what the project must think about.
Activity: 152
Merit: 7
February 17, 2019, 02:08:25 AM
A product will solve 50-70% of dumping reasons of the token, but dump may happen even if a product is ready and no buyers. Premotion in needed.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
February 17, 2019, 01:09:48 AM

I guess you can't really avoid the dump that is supposed to happen in every listing process. There is lacking of something that makes bounty hunters dump the price, and I guess it is the lack of patience, and Discipline that they can't help the project and think only of their own profit on it.
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
February 17, 2019, 12:50:02 AM
That's the benefit they will get, it's the lowest price actually but because they are dump after getting listed, that benefit is not
anymore attractive to short term investors.

ICO will remain in the market, but at the current situation, they are losing investors, people would just buy it after getting dump in exchange
so they can get a cheaper price compared to the ICO price.

Hence, this would result to lack of interest investing in ICO.

I have never participated in a private sale, but can investors gain profits at their dumped prices as well? And the lack of interest investing in ICO may cause situations that will not reach the softcap?

ICO with an underdeveloped mission vision will try to gather investors in any way. Among them are giving big bonuses/ discounts on sales, very large bounty and airdrop campaign allocations. They are not thinking about the future of price, they will make promises of high prices that are difficult to keep. The important thing is that they get funding, and their tokens are spread.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
February 17, 2019, 12:45:03 AM
ICO Tokens often drops in price when it get listed because of big discount, airdrop and some bounty hunters that dump the moment they got there token and also considering the continues drop of bitcoin price.
Activity: 602
February 17, 2019, 12:32:11 AM
in my opinion for those of us who do not have large funds can only wait for the actions of the coin project team that we have. Unlike people who have large funds, we can make the market more sustainable and maintain prices.
Activity: 608
February 17, 2019, 12:23:51 AM
things like that often happen, and I think that's all because of the many concurrent sales, which can lead to drastic price reductions
Activity: 448
Merit: 121
self made Full member (^-^)v
February 17, 2019, 12:20:40 AM
That's the benefit they will get, it's the lowest price actually but because they are dump after getting listed, that benefit is not
anymore attractive to short term investors.

ICO will remain in the market, but at the current situation, they are losing investors, people would just buy it after getting dump in exchange
so they can get a cheaper price compared to the ICO price.

Hence, this would result to lack of interest investing in ICO.

I have never participated in a private sale, but can investors gain profits at their dumped prices as well? And the lack of interest investing in ICO may cause situations that will not reach the softcap?
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
February 16, 2019, 12:33:20 PM
The people that usually cause the dump during the listing are those people who got excess tokens as bonus or free as advisors. This people usually sell the tokens at any price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 16, 2019, 12:07:07 PM
Dumps are difficult to avoid and this happens very often when coins enter the exchange market. And it's better if you buy coins after a Dump occurs because the price of a coin is definitely cheap. And before you buy coins, it's better to take the time to do research.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
February 16, 2019, 12:02:57 PM
Yes, not everything is as good as we would like, and often you have to wait for the price increase, although sometimes, unfortunately, this does not happen!
Pages:
Jump to: