Pages:
Author

Topic: How to avoid Dump after listing - page 15. (Read 53626 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 12, 2019, 05:07:13 PM
At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.
How do you think about it?

Each project may have different reasons for the fall in prices of their tokens. The most common reason is that the number of people who want to sell a token is much higher than the number of people who want to buy. This is usually due to the fact that the project has placed its tokens on the not very popular crypto exchange.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
February 12, 2019, 05:00:51 PM
There are lots of projects with no real products. A lot of them abandoned their projects at MVP stage and there are some MVPs that are have no viability in them. This is why we need to always go for reality and what is feasible. Else, we would get carried away with promises, with nothing worthwhile in return.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
February 12, 2019, 04:37:16 PM
At present there is a lack of investor interest in new tokens, so when tokens are entered into the market, many investors play safe not to buy them directly when tokens enter the market, especially the lack of communities tied to tokens so they cannot maintain price stability.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
February 12, 2019, 04:13:42 PM
You can't avoid dump after listing especially with the current market conditions. All new token listing prices will depend on current BTC and ETH prices.
That's the point which i agreed with because all most all my coins were bought during their ICO stages but be dumped few days after some of their listing while those that were listed were dumped instantly because of the current market crashes. To avoid dump after listing is critical based on owned view.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
February 12, 2019, 04:03:48 PM

the price of tokens once the ico is over when they are listed on the exchange will certainly do a dump for two reasons, first the investors who bought the token with a big bonus want to get back their investment right away, second the bounty hunter they also sell all the tokens earned...
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
February 12, 2019, 03:49:50 PM
It is easy - by not constructing a greedy token sale structure rewarding super early investors with 500% (irony number) discounts. Also, by not doing secret deals with ICO pools that are not disclosed to the public. Also, by creating vesting periods for both investors and team members. Not a difficult task, nor rocket science. But getting the money raised is more important, right?
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
February 12, 2019, 03:30:16 PM
There is no way that dumping will not occur, investors with huge investment are the one that usually cause the dumping and follow by bounty hunters because they believe that they are still on the profit side no matter how much they sell.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
February 12, 2019, 03:07:34 PM
I think that this is impossible. Almost all coins become cheaper after they enter the exchange. This is due to the general decline in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 12, 2019, 03:05:05 PM
At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.
it is difficult for new tokens to match the price of ico at the first listing in the market , the reason is because project is still new and the development has not been walk, other than that due to factors from the market that are probably bad
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 12, 2019, 02:54:42 PM
Some projects prudently freeze team tokens, advisors, bounty hunters for example for half a year or a year. During this time, the project has time to grow to a level where the community is large enough and the demand for tokens is at a level that allows you to compensate for dumps.
but unfortunately such a strategy cannot be or successfully implemented by all projects because if the project loses many investors, it is difficult to attract it even though it has frozen their assets, investors or token holders choose to sell it as soon as possible after they feel sufficient and that makes many projects unable to develop .
the only way that tokens are not thrown away is that the team can give trust to investors so they don't throw away their tokens.
Activity: 350
February 12, 2019, 12:52:16 PM
Some projects prudently freeze team tokens, advisors, bounty hunters for example for half a year or a year. During this time, the project has time to grow to a level where the community is large enough and the demand for tokens is at a level that allows you to compensate for dumps.
Activity: 392
simply getting the job done
February 12, 2019, 09:47:54 AM
You can't avoid dump after listing especially with the current market conditions. All new token listing prices will depend on current BTC and ETH prices.
Activity: 476
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
February 12, 2019, 09:11:41 AM
I think the teams sell some of the coins they have in the stock market after they have entered the exchange. In addition, pre-ico bonuses can be reduced, even if more.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
February 12, 2019, 09:11:26 AM
There is a need for today not to really forget that the market is now crowded with a huge number of people who have been wanting to make money for a very long time. You understand that this is simply not to be avoided.
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
February 12, 2019, 09:04:55 AM

There might not be a way to avoid dump, as long as the token lists and there is profit seen, dumpers will dump their tokens. Except the project has good potential then they can buy back
Activity: 507
Merit: 100
February 12, 2019, 08:54:32 AM
I believe that the project team should issue tokens to the stock exchange only when the project launches a ready-to-work product, so that investors have an interest in project tokens. In addition, the team can direct part of the money raised during the ICO to buy tokens from the exchange to maintain the price of their token.
This is not a bad way to avoid falling, but it’s still very hard to avoid it. more precisely, I would say that in this market it is not possible
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
February 12, 2019, 08:31:57 AM
This would be a cool idea if it can be implemented and this is generally why people go for lsecurity tokens because they have to complete their product before listing in an exchange or even distributing tokens most times, if it can be implemented, the level of scam ICOs would also reduce.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 12, 2019, 08:30:07 AM
Now the meaning of ICO projects is to collect your investment and what will happen to the price of the coin in the future developers absolutely do not care. Developers just hope for the best. But it almost never happens. The price of coins falls because the developers give a huge number of bounty hunter awards. But private investors suffer from this.

Not the bounty hunters perse but those presale investors and those who  got rewards from the early stage can easily dumped the price
even not in an ico value, affected by this bearish market, they will choose to sell to gained a little or to break even than losing their investment
when sudden dumped happen inside the exchange.

There's something with the market condition that both developers and community can't control.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
February 12, 2019, 08:21:31 AM
I believe that the project team should issue tokens to the stock exchange only when the project launches a ready-to-work product, so that investors have an interest in project tokens. In addition, the team can direct part of the money raised during the ICO to buy tokens from the exchange to maintain the price of their token.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
February 12, 2019, 08:00:51 AM
Instead of selling coins, do the opposite, buy it, if everyone does that, the price of the coin will only grow until people start selling.
Pages:
Jump to: