Pages:
Author

Topic: How to avoid Dump after listing - page 26. (Read 53626 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 18, 2019, 06:51:55 PM
maybe because everyone wants to sell their tokens so there are so many orders in the market and there are still a few who want to buy them.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
January 18, 2019, 06:51:26 PM
The project must be very strong. The team must conduct very serious marketing. Then investors will want to buy more coins, after adding on exchanges.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
January 18, 2019, 06:48:21 PM
I think it's almost impossible these days to avoid a price dump upon listing. Reason being that, several people panic sell just to take a profit or to minimise losses associated with listings. This does not only crash or plunge the prices further, it could lead to loss of believe in a project if left unchecked by the developers. This will only worsen the situation leaving prices perpetually low.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 18, 2019, 06:46:38 PM
At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.
How do you think about it?

I completely agree with you. The price is falling because there is no demand. I think in 2019 the STO period will come and the funds will be collected for the development of the existing project.
Well, there is a demand in this market, I think, only now the bears control the situation , and you need to be able to adjust to the market only then you can earn
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
January 18, 2019, 06:45:23 PM
In my opinion, i think this might be reduced by listing in an exchange with large trading volume, but these days because of the listing fee,the Developers look for a cheaper alternative,thereby creating dump after listing
Activity: 392
January 18, 2019, 06:45:07 PM
It happens when the ICO has no working product and use case and there is no demand for the coin on the market.
Hunters usually dump their coins but the impatient investors as well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
January 18, 2019, 06:21:54 PM
Yeah I think you are right, also another way they could prevent dump is to lock up some of the tokens if its more for instance that for bounty reward or better still introduce the buy back strategy to help save the coin from been affected by the dump.
Activity: 322
January 18, 2019, 06:17:31 PM
At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.
I concur with you on this. People would like to see a working product before throwing their money around.
Activity: 434
January 18, 2019, 06:12:06 PM
Yes, your reason is very good. But I want to add that bountyhunters is a big problem too. They sell tokens immediatly after listing on exchanges. They are not interested in the development of this project, they just want to make 'easy money'. I think that it would be great to lock bountyhunter's tokens for a few months after listing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
January 18, 2019, 05:53:59 PM
Sometimes, there might be buyer, but in most cases, product is the issue.
There are situations where some the team of some projects would feel they already got what they wanted. So instead of developing the project further, there is abandonment, which makes a lot of things to linger.
Lack of update creates lack of trust, which then leads to eventual failure of the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 18, 2019, 05:20:12 PM
This suggestion may sound too harsh but i think i really need to hit it very strong either. Tokens for both investors and bounty participants should be locked and distributed at certain rate in a period of time for instance realeasing the 1/3 of the tokens for the next 6 months. Please it is not only bounty participants that dump but also most investors also dump cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
January 18, 2019, 04:51:14 PM
I’m sure that there is no way to avoid the dump after the listing of tokens on exchange
Everyone has their decisions to make
And no matter the trading contest , it will continue to dump if there is no solid product for the project
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 18, 2019, 04:46:21 PM

I completely agree with you. The price is falling because there is no demand. I think in 2019 the STO period will come and the funds will be collected for the development of the existing project.
Activity: 283
January 18, 2019, 04:44:44 PM

there is no way to avoid that. A dump will always occur when the coin is first listed on the exchange. the only way to minimize the dump is to listed it into a large exchange. the greater the trading volume, the better. but the problem now is that rarely large exchanges want to enter new coins, they first see and analyze the potential of the coin.

There is a way to avoid big price drop. If the team decided before or in early stages of ICO/funding to make some buy-back (even with not big amount of money) that may protect the price and even some investor may decide that there is no sense to sell when the team is buying back.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 18, 2019, 04:23:36 PM
I think that at the moment it is impossible to get around this. It seems to me that now almost all coins go down after listing. Just now is a hard time for crypto.
I agree, since at this time tokens or coins of even good projects after listing on the exchange, very much fall in value. I don't think that can be avoided yet.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 18, 2019, 04:12:58 PM
I think that at the moment it is impossible to get around this. It seems to me that now almost all coins go down after listing. Just now is a hard time for crypto.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 18, 2019, 03:57:02 PM
It happens because of various reasons. First of all, the bounty hunters dump their tokens to cash out for fiat or exchange to some other less riskier crypto currency. They are not willing to take the risk of those coins by holding them for the long term. Once the price starts to drop, other holders also starts to dump their tokens. Now, if the project is actually good (which i doubt), then chances are the price will recover and have a better price than initial price. Or else, the token price will remain shit forever.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
January 18, 2019, 03:52:19 PM
There is no way we can avoid dumping after ICO and the coin is launched into an exchange this is due to many factors such as bounty hunter's trying to cash out they token from there campaign and also some other people who got they coin in the cause of the ICO also can sell what then survive the market is it potential and ability.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
January 18, 2019, 03:51:26 PM
I think that today it can not be avoided. This is a normal situation on the market after the coins go on the stock exchange, they immediately fall in price, but after that, if the project is a quality coin, in any case grow.

This practice is quite interesting, because if you understand this, it gives you the advantage and understanding that you can immediately sell a coin after the release of a coin or altcoin to the stock exchange and wait for it to fall, and then repurchase in the fall. It is at this stage of development of the market can be considered an algorithm for success.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
January 18, 2019, 03:48:24 PM
Only buyback system can protect the coin price, otherwise, I haven't seen any proper option to avoid the dumping! In 2019, ICO projects will decrease and Security Token Offering will take the ICO's place. Most of the STO projects have a buyback plan to protect the investor's money! For ICO projects, I think they can reduce the presale bonus because some projects gave 40-60% bonus!! And they can pay rewards to bounty hunters in ETH! Without these options, I don't have any idea about avoiding dump!
Pages:
Jump to: