Pages:
Author

Topic: How to avoid Dump after listing - page 30. (Read 53626 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 102
January 15, 2019, 07:08:46 AM
The developers of ICO tokens should create a situation where the investors and bounty hunters will not want to dump their coins after ICO listing. Investors have gotten excess tokens due to bonuses during the ICO sales and are likely to sell to make profits.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
January 15, 2019, 07:01:03 AM
This is a big problem, I am also surprised for the investors at ICO, they continue to register after the dump prices they are strong against it? I was just surprised to be surprised even though most ICOs were like that?
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
January 15, 2019, 07:00:24 AM
Having a dump does not necessary means there is no buyer,it has become something of expectations, even good projects that investors are waiting to buy,they full of expectation that the price will dump so therefore setting a low price for order,at times,private investors and bounty hunters are also eager to sell and they are ready to do that at any price,things like these can cause a dump.
Activity: 363
Merit: 10
January 15, 2019, 06:50:01 AM
I believe the dumping is because somebody doesn't has passion to hold their coins for some times, or perhaps they are in need on the money from the coins that they are selling.

I do not agree very much on this issue, I think it is very likely that they dumped with their altcoin because of previous fluctuations, causing them to collapse, panic and think they will lose everything, so they do so to get a bit of money they spent, so poor  Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
January 15, 2019, 06:41:56 AM
You can't control the way investors are going to react after the release of a token on an exchange. There is always some people who are going to dump their tokens.
And some people will sell with a loss because of the fear that the price will drop more. Only a big demand for the token can avoid the dump of the price.
But the project should really be promising for it to succeed.
Activity: 952
Merit: 27
January 15, 2019, 06:33:59 AM
At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.
How do you think about it?

That's a good idea and should be the rule for all ICO your title should be to avoid ICO failure because people cannot dump something that they are not going to buy, and investors are wiser now they want a working product or platform.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 06:25:01 AM
Most times, traders are the ones involved in bringing volume to a coin listed on exchange and they determine the price, depending of whether investors are willing to sell or not.
If the coin has a good product or good support, traders will be attracted. Although at the initial stage, the coin might trader at a price lower than the ICO price, but it will eventually rise.
Activity: 1764
January 15, 2019, 06:22:58 AM
No, there will always be people who will dump their tokens to make a quicker profit, or many people use trading bots that specifically kill the price so that these same people can then buy tokens at a low price. Also, the company itself very often merges its tokens for various reasons.
Activity: 560
January 15, 2019, 06:20:48 AM
There is no way to avoid dump. If you would like to avoid dump, don't set up any bounty campaign in the project.
Activity: 26
January 15, 2019, 06:14:02 AM
I don't think there is a way to prevent dumping of coins once it has been listed on an exchange aside from being a good project itself.

If it is good, then the project should have good prospects of being listed on major exchanges with good liquidity. Paired with good market demand the price should stabilize at initial value, if not more.

I've just seen CoinGecko's 2018 report and they've got some great insights on 2018's ICOs - check out slide 29. https://www.slideshare.net/coingecko/coingecko-2018-full-year-cryptocurrency-report

A good project, even if listed will not dump. The same cannot be said for the rest.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
January 15, 2019, 06:07:49 AM
As a rule, there is no way for the coins to start growing right after they hit the stock exchange!

no its not a rule and theres no such thing as rules when it comes to pumping and dumping of the price because it all depends on how agressive the investors and bounty hunters are  . if  the entire market of crypto will pump , then not all coins will dump because people will have enough money after they sell a certain kind of coin  .

The good thing is dont sell your tokens to avoid the price per tokens get dump because this is the only way how it goes because lot's of bounty hunters they sell their token after getting it in the ico.

yes that is the only to save a dump but you cant assure that others will also hodl .  in this market people always need cash in which they will always prefer to sell as long as they see that thier coins have now a good value  .
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 15, 2019, 06:05:30 AM
Yes, there are too few investors and this is why many projects are waiting for listing their tokens. It's a big problem because ICO investors in that way loose faith about that project.
Activity: 350
January 15, 2019, 06:03:18 AM
As a rule, there is no way for the coins to start growing right after they hit the stock exchange!
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 15, 2019, 05:58:29 AM
The good thing is dont sell your tokens to avoid the price per tokens get dump because this is the only way how it goes because lot's of bounty hunters they sell their token after getting it in the ico.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
January 15, 2019, 05:43:23 AM
There is no way to avoid the price dump.
If you buy the coin of a good project, just hold it and wait for a long time.
If it is the promising project, the coin price also goes up someday.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
January 15, 2019, 05:34:33 AM
The way to avoid  dump after listing  is for the project managers to assure  the investors that they will buy back the tokens  if investor knows that the company will put 30% to  40% profit  revenue to buy back the token  they will never dump the token .. they will put  high rate bid with assurance that if  no other  investor buys it the company will come any buy it ..
Activity: 434
GIGZI
January 15, 2019, 04:59:40 AM
maybe a simple way is that you don't rush to sell the tokens that you have. but if it's still a dump, it's better to wait until the price drops in, then you buy it. because it will be possible to go up, and you can get a profit
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
January 15, 2019, 04:25:39 AM
A good way to avoid the dump after listing is the buyback of the team right after the listing. You can keep the price of the token in this way.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
January 15, 2019, 04:03:33 AM
I guess, everything demands on market trend, reach ICO product or service, interest in this project and of course future releases and upcoming events, token circulation and market supply.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
January 15, 2019, 01:14:45 AM
there is no way to avoid that. A dump will always occur when the coin is first listed on the exchange. the only way to minimize the dump is to listed it into a large exchange. the greater the trading volume, the better. but the problem now is that rarely large exchanges want to enter new coins, they first see and analyze the potential of the coin.
This analysis is absolutely correct in my opinion. The scumbag devs want easy way and can't list on meaningful exchanges. Instead they choose below average volume exchanges and when bounty hunters dump there, the trade sells overwhelmes buyers. It becomes surplus coins with little buy over.
Pages:
Jump to: