Pages:
Author

Topic: how to become a trader - page 4. (Read 2240 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 18, 2018, 06:30:46 AM
To become a true trader. You should read the manual or can learn through the video, ... Also you should update the news about the market cryptocurrency. The more you read, the better your market analysis skills will be. This helps you accumulate many skills and knowledge so that you can confidently gain business in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
April 18, 2018, 05:54:25 AM
Of course, you need to read as much information as posible about trading: technical analysis, fundamental analysis, traditional finance and cryptocurrencies principles and markets. Then, learn how to operate on different trading platforms and start making some trades until you establish you're own trading profile.

One thing you should know, it is that in this world you need a lot ef expertise in order to predict the markets better everyday, this can be achieve with a lot of time invested, information known and a constant analysis of the markets. Anyway, trading is never an exact science which you can know always what's gonna happen. And at the end of the day, your profit is just a difference between how many succesful orders you've made and how many failed you've had.

I agree. There are so many prep work that you need to do and undergo before you start with this venture. I say that because trading is one of those advanced ventures to do in this market, I say advanced because there is a lot of alleys and chances for you to actually lose your investment because the assets or coins in this market change values in such a quick pace that if you don't have a good feel for the market and a good amount of coins to trades, it's easy to lose everything. Therefore, before jumping on this, you should really make sure to learn how it works.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 05:19:36 AM
To become a better Trader, make good research and carry out your feasibility study well, especially on the coins to trade with. Just be strong and be courageous enough to take good risk and prepare yourself for sudden failure. Because there is never a prominent business without its other side or challenges.
Becoming a trader is not that much easy thing as it seems to be. It does take lot of efforts and hard work, only then it becomes possible for anyone to become trader. Till the theme you will not get some very good amount of knowledge regarding all the things which are related to that of trading and which can later on help you while dealing the things, it will be very much difficult for you to become a successful trader.
Become is easy mate but become consistent and profitable trader is difficult and it can not be done only by doing for 1 or 2 days only.
It needs hard work and time to make us expert and learn from experience is a must, if not then we can not improve our ability.

Go to the shop that sells books on the crypto treading and buy some of them. read everything thoroughly. watch the related video. Invest in some coins just a little bit and start trading step by step.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
April 18, 2018, 05:13:32 AM
First of all, you have to learn some of the most basic operations of the transaction. You have to know which coins you like so you have goals.
Learning on trading is the important thing once they are entering on trading. Watch videos and read all about trading so that the first timer are easily to learn.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 05:01:25 AM
As a trader, first of all you should learn the knowledge of trading, and have a certain understanding of the price of money. When you have the skills of trading, after you have some interest in some currencies, you can try some simple transactions.
Activity: 126
April 18, 2018, 02:24:42 AM
First of all, you have to learn some of the most basic operations of the transaction. You have to know which coins you like so you have goals.
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
April 18, 2018, 02:21:26 AM
to learn become trader why don't you try to watch in youtube about the trading tutorial for the beginners they are many videos tutorial for the beginners, trading is very risky so try to watch their tutorial how to trade.

you are right, there are many way to become a trader or trading in crypto
Watch on youtube or find on this forum for tutorial for the beginners.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
April 18, 2018, 02:18:28 AM
Trading is simply all about learn and study more about coins and market,Because knowledge is power and having knowledge allow to take right decisions and right selection.Emotions have massive role in trading so learn to control the emotions and select good coins buy in low and sell in high.
Activity: 200
April 16, 2018, 05:11:34 AM
I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.
If you ask me how to be a trader, I will simply just tell you to go be a trader, that’s it lol. I don’t really see much in being a trader unless you want to be a good trader, that’s where the main jobs comes in cause first of all you need to start having the qualities of a good trader. And what are these qualities? You’ve got to be smart, know when is the right time to invest, and stop taking the greedy approach. The next thing you have to do is find a place to study about trading either online or offline.

There is nothing new with being a trader. Or it isn’t like being an alien that would be totally different from other people. No, rather becoming a trader is a wealthier and healthier activity. People from different backgrounds want to become trader so I think they must accompany patience and cool mind with them when trying to become trader. Learn well and take wise decisions.
Activity: 154
April 15, 2018, 05:11:36 PM
to learn become trader why don't you try to watch in youtube about the trading tutorial for the beginners they are many videos tutorial for the beginners, trading is very risky so try to watch their tutorial how to trade.
Activity: 112
April 13, 2018, 10:22:14 AM
I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.

You should learn about trading knowledge before replace your money with trade platform. Never start trade before know real market work, you'll face loss and always panic when take decision. Learn to become trader is not easy but you can try demo account or use your little money you have on the real market. Do that until you find the best strategy to make money and don't forget about money management. Ready for that? good luck to you.
Right now, people should start learning how to look for information first before even asking questions or starting a topic because with just only this act, it is obvious if the OP continues like this, he will end up a very bad trader.

Becoming a trader is not the main thing, but being good at what you do is what really counts and if by now, the OP does not know how to use Google search functions or the search functions on this forum, and then he is not really ready.

+1 totally agree
I'd start with babypips
also TraderDante and ICT material seems very solid
Activity: 488
April 13, 2018, 09:34:34 AM
If you ask me how to be a trader, I will simply just tell you to go be a trader, that’s it lol. I don’t really see much in being a trader unless you want to be a good trader, that’s where the main jobs comes in cause first of all you need to start having the qualities of a good trader. And what are these qualities? You’ve got to be smart, know when is the right time to invest, and stop taking the greedy approach. The next thing you have to do is find a place to study about trading either online or offline.
Activity: 273
April 10, 2018, 06:23:50 AM
I believe that if you invest in bitcoin at the present time is completely wrong, there are indications that the crypto market is showing signs of severe crisis, bitcoin prices are continuously falling during the three months and there are no signs of recovery. Because of the bad news that at this point you should invest in the altcoin trade, you choose when the bitcoin price goes to invest.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
April 10, 2018, 04:41:13 AM
Its is so simple if you have money you can get training from YouTube or any other platform like bitcointalk and by investing in some coins you will be able to trade after some time you have an experience and you make good trade and you also become a traderm
Trading is something which needs more practical knowledge than just verbal and theoretical knowledge. You can only be a successful trader if you will focus on both the things at the very same time and that you will keep on working harder and smarter by looking at all the possible aspects and then making the best possible decision. You need to give enough of the time to trading and the you need to learn so many things as well.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
April 09, 2018, 02:35:22 PM
You can find on the Internet a lot of sites about trading. There is nothing difficult. It is important to know what to invest in. Read about the exchange platform, sign up for two or three exchanges and trading.
Activity: 129
RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion
April 09, 2018, 01:22:47 PM
Well, just trade something, even only one dollar, and... Bingo! You are officially a trader! Smiley
Of course, if you want to become a GOOD trader, the way is a little more complex.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
April 09, 2018, 12:49:24 PM
You can do first is find the definition of trading then if you don't understand anything then just quit, you're not belong in this field. Just joking, I am only saying that ignorance will destroy your asset that you will put inside this field
That is right, don't think that trading is just an easy job it really depends on the person handling it, it will consumes a lot of time and effort in studying such coins, you have to be careful in every step that you are doing and think of the possible outcome it would have or focus on your aims.
Activity: 98
April 09, 2018, 11:18:30 AM
Trading is different than investing, first you should determine if you are going to trade or invest. Investing is buying and holding for years, trading is simply buying and selling to make a profit regardless or the fundamentals of a coin.

Figure out which coins you like and buy and hold them dont trade them, on the other hand find coins you think will go up in maybe a couple of months and try and trade those. Also register for trading classes in your region.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
April 09, 2018, 11:48:10 AM
You can do first is find the definition of trading then if you don't understand anything then just quit, you're not belong in this field. Just joking, I am only saying that ignorance will destroy your asset that you will put inside this field
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
April 08, 2018, 07:51:54 PM
Now it is very easy for a  person to do a trading business and like now every thing will be connected each time with this currency and bitcoin is good to trade and all the currencies are trading at a stable rate rather than bitcoin because here the volatility is also high and for a trader the trading knowledge and some practical is also required and ever one in this maker are happy for everything that they have. So if you have the historical information they can so a lot crypto is not stable now much more.
Try to achieve the skills to grasp the information on understanding the coins. then all things will follow in buying and selling it. It will be fun to study trading and doing it.
Pages:
Jump to: