Pages:
Author

Topic: how to become a trader - page 5. (Read 2240 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 07:39:51 PM
Now it is very easy for a  person to do a trading business and like now every thing will be connected each time with this currency and bitcoin is good to trade and all the currencies are trading at a stable rate rather than bitcoin because here the volatility is also high and for a trader the trading knowledge and some practical is also required and ever one in this maker are happy for everything what they have. So if you have the history information they can so a lot crypto are not stable now much more.
Activity: 224
April 08, 2018, 07:30:28 PM
For becoming a trader you need to learn trading first and for that, you need to start with watching the videos first on YouTube related to crypto and in those videos, you will get all the guidance regarding trading.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 08, 2018, 06:24:06 PM
If you want to a pro trader, then you got to learn some technical tools and then also learn to spot good trade setups by reading the charts. This comes with time and efforts. It is an ongoing process. You will have some stumbling block along the way but if you have the patience and willpower, you will make it. Also, start with less amount at first.
Experience will male us pro, practice the right strategy and rules. We must know if what we are doing now is right or just a mere of nothing. We will know if it's worth it when we weight our winning over loses.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
BTC. ETC. EOS
April 08, 2018, 06:04:58 PM
If you want to a pro trader, then you got to learn some technical tools and then also learn to spot good trade setups by reading the charts. This comes with time and efforts. It is an ongoing process. You will have some stumbling block along the way but if you have the patience and willpower, you will make it. Also, start with less amount at first.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 05:29:51 PM
I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.

I am a trader and being a trader in a crypto market needs you to be a huge bag holder of some altcoin and wait until it will disappear of become a shitcoin.

LOl , A shit bag holder doesn't mean a trader necessarily!
A trader could be a hero , a person who tolerate in hard situations so that he becomes a legend in crypto world!
if you wait until the altcoin turns into 0, then to buy it, you must first be sure of its prospects. There are a lot of coins on the market that die, because their demand is low enough and they fall from day to day. Following this technology, which you are talking about, you can run into this kind of coin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
April 08, 2018, 04:06:59 PM
I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.

I am a trader and being a trader in a crypto market needs you to be a huge bag holder of some altcoin and wait until it will disappear of become a shitcoin.

LOl , A shit bag holder doesn't mean a trader necessarily!
A trader could be a hero , a person who tolerate in hard situations so that he becomes a legend in crypto world!
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
April 08, 2018, 10:24:44 AM
To become a trader, you have to learn technical trading. It would take some time to learn technical trading. There are a lot of resources on the web to learn it. You can also watch youtube videos, tons of videos are there on trading. I would recommend you start to learn candlestick pattern first. It is very important in trading.
Activity: 616
April 08, 2018, 09:14:21 AM
To become a "trader" you need to learn how to handle your emotions and handle it nicely and of of course you need to learn the basics in trading.
Activity: 238
April 08, 2018, 09:08:36 AM
I believe that you can understand things in a better way simply by reading different articles form authentic sources and watching YouTube videos. There are many traders who discuss basic trading tips in their videos. Most of the newbie's question is how to double their money and most of the suggestions of other are to deal with trading process
I agree, Become a trader its easy just buy low and sell high, but to get consistent profit from it is really difficult, we have to learn many thing like technical and fundamental analysis, risk management and psychology of trading. It is impossible to become a good and successful trader in one day. Have to learn a lot and read a lot of literature and view a lot of videos to develop your strategy for trading
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 09:04:41 AM
For me, if you really don’t have enough knowledge about trading then you should first search on Google about its disadvantages and advantages because for sure it will help you a lot on how to become a good trader in the future. The best way to start trading is by learning about it and the good place to start learning about the bitcoin and altcoins trading is YouTube. There are so many good video tutorials about bitcoin and altcoins trading on YouTube
Activity: 294
April 08, 2018, 09:04:27 AM
I believe that you can understand things in a better way simply by reading different articles form authentic sources and watching YouTube videos. There are many traders who discuss basic trading tips in their videos. Most of the newbie's question is how to double their money and most of the suggestions of other are to deal with trading process
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
April 08, 2018, 09:01:11 AM

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 08, 2018, 08:53:49 AM

You can learning on internet or googling all about trading. Basically you have to learn about supply demand, trend, and market chart. After that you can learn about risk and money management, technically and fundamental analysis, support resistance, and flow market.
Try a demo account as your trading experience and if want to try in real trading, maybe you can trying in small amount. Don't be affraid of losing, analysis it and get experience from that.
Activity: 714
April 08, 2018, 07:25:13 AM
The best way I know to learn trading is starting from the lowest possible amount and develop your own strategies based on your research. This is called trial and error method and you learn from your mistakes and improve yourself in your next performance. Never rely on others opinion and do your own research, even if it is wrong then you will understand what went wrong and it will give you the opportunity to improve yourself. If someone is trading just by relying on others opinion then it is nothing but just a gambling, the trader will not have any idea of what's going on and what will happen down the road.

As a trader we should know how to risk our investments, but most of all you learn how to have the skills how to handle it. Trial and error isn't a good idea when you had a huge asset to trade for, yet you lose it in glance if it happens an error. Those trials might lead ust to have more losses while we trade. More research helps us to learn good techniques of trading, and you should be able to gain good experiences despite of how to do that kind of trading job.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 06:09:53 AM
You have to do the analysis first, analyze the price and the goods and time.
With a thorough analysis in the hope you can master the market and soon can benefit. Have big capital but do not master the knowledge, the same as throwing away the free capital.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
April 08, 2018, 06:06:12 AM
The best way I know to learn trading is starting from the lowest possible amount and develop your own strategies based on your research. This is called trial and error method and you learn from your mistakes and improve yourself in your next performance. Never rely on others opinion and do your own research, even if it is wrong then you will understand what went wrong and it will give you the opportunity to improve yourself. If someone is trading just by relying on others opinion then it is nothing but just a gambling, the trader will not have any idea of what's going on and what will happen down the road.
Activity: 476
April 08, 2018, 06:05:03 AM
You have to go to platfrom of Trading View and learn some technical analysis there, you should be understand price action of any asset. Which price called bullish market, bearish trend, which chart called reversal pattern or continously pattern. You should know all of that thing to decide entry area to buy or sell digital asset. Also learn how some indikator work like Moving avearge, MACD, RSI etc.
Activity: 238
April 08, 2018, 06:01:02 AM
That is the biggest mistake that is usually done by most especially newbies. They are always in a haste to do everything, looking for ways to quickly gain more and forgetting all the necessary things they need to learn first before going ahead with their catastrophic decisions because that is exactly how it ends up for them and their assets. It is good to learn trading. It is a very good way to earn good amount of income. To become a trader you must learn from the basics to complex part of trading
Activity: 294
April 08, 2018, 06:00:44 AM
We often think that trading is only about buying low and selling price but in order to do that you must learn technical analysis first as it is one of your main weapons in order for you to minimize your risk and have a successful trade. The best way to start trading is by learning about it and the good place to start learning about the bitcoin and altcoins trading is YouTube. There are so many good video tutorials about bitcoin and altcoins trading on YouTube
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
April 08, 2018, 06:00:36 AM
I believe that you can understand things in a better way simply by reading different articles form authentic sources and watching YouTube videos. There are many traders who discuss basic trading tips in their videos. If you want to learn trading you need to learn on you're self study.no one can give you the right advice how to do trading.read the forums on trading topic per topic
Pages:
Jump to: