Pages:
Author

Topic: how to break teenage video game addiction - page 5. (Read 3315 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 02:55:14 AM
Convince them to participate in workshops when it's their vacation. Enroll them in a martial arts school, dancing school or a school that teaches how to play an instrument.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 11:50:34 PM
Games such as dota, dota2, csgo and much more caused the teenager addiction nowdays. How to prevent this things happen to our teenagers.
You can break teenage video game addiction by giving your child a diplomatic talk and show to him a good disciple give him chance for recovery invite him to go alls getting busy to him self
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
January 07, 2018, 07:42:20 PM
Games such as dota, dota2, csgo and much more caused the teenager addiction nowdays. How to prevent this things happen to our teenagers.
You should know their other hobbies, maybe sports will be a good option.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 07:17:17 PM
Talk to them and give them or show them that there are other things they can do. You might want to support them as well since games like dota 2 and cs go is also considered as sport. Sooner or later they will realize that it is tiring.
Activity: 97
January 07, 2018, 02:17:03 PM
Fight fire with fire. Once you introduce something that interests them more than Dota2, they'll keep up this interest themselves. Some creative well-organized events on remarkable themes might be a good solution. Also get them acquainted with new versatile people.
Activity: 327
Merit: 116
January 07, 2018, 01:38:26 PM
I think the biggest mistake for those parents that are going to have and are having kids right now is that like they are letting them to play on computer/phone for a long time. Of course they gonna get addicted. You need to control that from early ages...
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 10:41:31 AM
Doing Positive Things at Leisure Time As much as possible take your time to do other activities besides playing online games. Expand positive activities you can do such as joking with family, sports, writing blogs, playing music, and so forth. make yourself as busy as possible with your new hobby so you do not have a chance to think about playing the onlline games again.

mingle with Others
Interacting with others is very important to humans. Therefore, start outdoors do not confine yourself in the room, contact your friends immediately to gather together to discuss positive activities
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 02, 2018, 03:51:21 AM
We need to find an alternative for the child. Invite him to do something else. More interesting for him. You can give it in a group,  like soccer or basketball. That he spent more time in the fresh air.
Activity: 29
January 01, 2018, 01:58:57 PM
Giving them another healthy habits to play with they will stop addiction.
Activity: 20
January 01, 2018, 01:49:45 PM
I dont have kids yet but if they are really hooked on video games, I think I would have to encourage them to turn it into a source of income for them from the popularity of streaming. I hope I can get them to feel some accomplishment from earning their own games and things. Yes of course physical activity is not to be ignored and I would make them finish their other obligations first.
Activity: 53
January 01, 2018, 11:03:29 AM
It should start from childhood parents should be strict and only allow limited time for the children to use gadgets and the internet. This way they will know that they are only alloted a certain amount of time to play. They will develop this habit and they will know that they can only use their gadgets after doing their assignments or homework.
Activity: 21
December 31, 2017, 12:01:51 PM
Keep them busy in other activities.Learn to socialize with others.Games are better than drugs and alcohol, don't you think?
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
December 31, 2017, 11:57:44 AM
Destroy? Is this Equilibrium or what?
Why not destroy tobacco, drugs, alcohol - things that do real harm - not video games.
We're free to choose the things we like.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
December 31, 2017, 11:54:01 AM
It's easy. Just destroy them.
If you have destroyed them, ask them to know educative games. There are many educative games we can give to our teenagers.
Or we can give some activities that take most of their time,  so they forget to play video game.
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
December 31, 2017, 11:53:08 AM
Better games than drugs and alcohol, don't you think?
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 31, 2017, 11:43:45 AM
Even though i love to play games, I never knew that video game addiction is a big deal at all. The WHO recently stated that video game addiction is soon going to be labeled as a mental disease. Since it mostly too late for most addicted gamers at the moment, I think we have the responsibility of making sure that our children don't go through the same thing as well.
Activity: 205
December 31, 2017, 11:29:31 AM
To prevent teenage video addiction parents need to guide their childrens on it. Make advise for them and bring them to other interested things they want to do rahter than playing video games.
Activity: 102
December 31, 2017, 09:03:51 AM
It is not an easy tasks, parents even get harder times to control their kids in being addicted, I guess it takes a lot of understanding and counseling.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 31, 2017, 08:58:02 AM
You need to spend more time with your child. If he plays a lot in the video games, it means that he is not interested in his friends, or his parents. Maybe he just does not have friends, and only virtual ones treat them well.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
[BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 MN
December 26, 2017, 09:59:17 AM
I think something like youth camp can help. Spending time with friends is much butter than playing games.
Pages:
Jump to: