Pages:
Author

Topic: How to bypass KYC methods? - page 3. (Read 613 times)

Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
October 11, 2019, 02:44:35 AM
Many times it comes to my mind about submitting fake profiles but I realized that I should just submit my real documents because in the future you might have issues and is needed to resubmit your information documents again which is hard if you are submitting fake profiles. But as much as possible I am not into KYC unless super necessary.

If you want to buy bitcoin then maybe try peer to peer. Then you can send it to exchanges that have high limits even if no verification. In Binance, no verification or level 1 account withdrawal limit is 1 btc daily.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
October 11, 2019, 02:33:55 AM
I want to register at dsx.uk to buy btc for market price, I have to make a fiat deposit either via their card(epayments) or bank wire. Obviously this thing conforms to KYC regulations, which nobody likes. Suppose I submit fake documents, do you think I'll have troubles depositing to exchange with bank wire? Normally any financial service requires you to deposit from your own bank account, I'm not sure if exchange would check where money come from.

I also want to hear from you how many times you submitted fake documents to crypto-related services, and how it turned out in future. Did you have your accounts locked? If so, how much time passed between locking and verification process? I was stupid enough to believe this government-forced bullshit which anyone can bypass with a bit of photoshop.
Pages:
Jump to: