Pages:
Author

Topic: How to calculate profit - page 4. (Read 1483 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 07:47:41 PM
with $ 100 you buy a coin at $ 10,400 only a small profit you earn. if you buy a coin that has a price of $ 100 or below it you will get a big profit.
Activity: 70
July 06, 2018, 07:28:14 PM
Your profit is zero. You think wrong. To make a profit you need to buy at a lower price, and sell at the highest price. Yes, you will have to wait, but it pays off.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
July 06, 2018, 08:37:21 AM
You have $ 100, you buy Bitcoin at $ 10,400 then sell back at the same price $ 10,400. continue from where you can make a profit, that there will be a loss because it has lost transaction costs when you make a sale and purchase bitcoin. if you want to make a big profit, you have to sell your bitcoin at a price much higher than the price when you buy Bitcoin. and if it's done you then I can calculate how much profit you get.

when you buy at $10,400 then you need to sell more than $10,400 and maybe you can sell at $11,000 if the price increase higher. but you don't need to be greedy and case a bigger profit because you don't know what will happen later and it is better to take your profit in the higher price than never. I have a bad experience in the past and I don't want to do the same mistake again. and when I can see that my profit is more than 40%, then I will sell my coins and still hold the small part for another higher price.
Activity: 140
July 05, 2018, 12:56:35 PM
You have $ 100, you purchase Bitcoin at $ 10,400 at that point offer back at a similar cost $ 10,400. proceed from where you can make a benefit, that there will be a misfortune since it has lost exchange costs when you make a deal and buy bitcoin. on the off chance that you need to make a major benefit, you need to offer your bitcoin at a value considerably higher than the cost when you purchase Bitcoin. what's more, if it's done you then I can ascertain how much benefit you get.
Activity: 31
July 05, 2018, 02:13:32 AM
To calculate earnings, quite simply as ABC, when you take the total sales of your total investment, the result is a gain or loss, the margin between the purchase price and the sale is or profit, for example, Mr. A buys bitcoin for $ 7 and sells it for 10 $, $ 3 is your advantage.
Activity: 17
July 04, 2018, 09:34:29 PM
So lets say I put in $100 dollars. I buy while its at a low of $10,400. The price goes up to $10,400 and I sell. Whata my profit?

IMHO
depending on the exchange and tax fee, you will probably be at a loss, you will need it to go to 10,400.00000000000000000000000001 to be in profit anyways

your profit = 0 atm
but you do profit have 100$ as BTC rather than 100$  Grin

how is 10,400 the low and 10,400 the high? LMFAO  Cheesy, thanks for the chuckle I needed that OP.

now how to calculate profit

ending investment (when you sell let us say) = 101
minus initial investment (when you buy let us say) = 100$
minus tax/transfer fees  (let us say 0 for this example)
= profit

101 - 100 - 0 = 1   Smiley
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 04, 2018, 09:15:58 PM
I calculate my profit according to bitcoin price. I used to store them in google docs but these day there are lots of useful mobile apps for this.
If you want to calculate for the real profit of your investment then you should not just based it on the price of bitcoin because you can subtract your capital to the overall amount of your holdings or portfolio and that is where you will see the exact profit that you have which they called net profit or you can use blockfolio which is a great app for monitoring all of the coins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 06:41:49 PM
Are you willing to know whether you lost or gained in your transactions? Always take away the money you invested in from the total amount you have at hand.The remaining becomes your profit. I pray we don't lose after several transactions we make from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 93
July 04, 2018, 03:37:52 PM
If you sell at the same price or less, it is a loss and not a profit. You need to sell at a price higher than the one for which you bought bitcoin. And then already take profits.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
July 04, 2018, 03:04:38 AM
I calculate my profit according to bitcoin price. I used to store them in google docs but these day there are lots of useful mobile apps for this.
Yep, this is the easiest way to monitor your profit, listed it down and simply multiply your current holdings to the recent price of bitcoin. But if you want to use the Apps. try to download Blockfolio, its easy to use and you can surely know how much your profit is.

Your profit is 10300$.
I don't know how you compute this one, but seriously? Lol.
July 04, 2018, 02:53:49 AM
So lets say I put in $100 dollars. I buy while its at a low of $10,400. The price goes up to $10,400 and I sell. Whata my profit?

You invested $100 and lets say you sold it and finally got $130. So 30$ is your profit. If you are not selling and want to calculate the profit currently you are in then you check what is the current value of your investment minus the fee you'll pay for trading. Thats your profit.
July 04, 2018, 02:37:48 AM
You have $ 100, you buy Bitcoin at $ 10,400 then sell back at the same price $ 10,400. continue from where you can make a profit, that there will be a loss because it has lost transaction costs when you make a sale and purchase bitcoin. if you want to make a big profit, you have to sell your bitcoin at a price much higher than the price when you buy Bitcoin. and if it's done you then I can calculate how much profit you get.
Activity: 686
Merit: 359
July 03, 2018, 01:23:32 PM
Activity: 58
July 03, 2018, 01:14:21 PM
When u calculate profit u need to get your stock first then get your profit
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 03, 2018, 12:30:43 PM
I consider my profit in ETH or in bitcoins. I believe in the future of the Crypto currency and only get attached to the Crypto currency
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
July 03, 2018, 12:01:49 PM
It seems that there is some technical mistake from your side but still if you are confident about buy and sell figures, then you will not only earn any profits but you will lose your money and time due to the expenses occurred during this trade process. There are some invisible costs which take place while buying and selling as well as depositing and withdrawing funds so in this case, you might have to pay some amount out of your pocket.
It's needed to understand the grounds before calculating your profits, considering the fees just like what you have said, different fees from depositing, buying, selling and withdrawing your funds, if the increase is not that much then possibilities to lose and not to earned is bigger, I guess before dealing with this business better to know to read more and study everything that are accompanied by trading inside exchanges.
Activity: 163
July 03, 2018, 10:43:04 AM
how to calculate the profit by looking at our income results, and also can be seen from the results of our work, if we profit so much we can compare our work to our own income, surely we can also know we profit what the loss.
Activity: 50
July 03, 2018, 10:02:02 AM
If you are not proficient in calculating, you can still calculate if you are profitable even if you are losing money. You can still calculate from the difference in price when you buy and sell it  Undecided

I think Quite enough with the calculations. We all know that it is not the right thing to do. Even if he gets a little, it's just luck. Why not sell it a bit higher? or just HODL until the price goes up. Then sell higher than the original price. The business is bad if you keep doing it.
There is no profit if you sell for a price when you buy it. There is money lost if you do that. Always remember that there is a charge when you transfer so that the $ 100 you use will decrease if you sell it. You will only get a profit if the btc price will go up.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
July 03, 2018, 09:22:59 AM
Maybe it would sound silly, but I Consider my earned money only that that I have in my pocket. While it is still on the screen, I don't consider it as I have earned it. It is very much easier.
Nah its not silly instead that reality,because we all know that this is virtual world and all the funds we owe here is only increed until we wirhdraw or converted this to fiat and will be on our physical pocket

Better not to expect more than what we having because the failure is always on the other side
Activity: 314
July 03, 2018, 08:44:48 AM
Pages:
Jump to: