Pages:
Author

Topic: how to choose a good bounty ?? - page 11. (Read 3493 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Transparent and honest gambling platform TRUEPLAY
May 08, 2018, 03:23:15 AM
First of all, you need to carefully consider the analysis of a particular project, study the documentation about it, learn more about the development team.
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 02:30:58 PM
I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow
Personally First, I go to the check the developers team, platforms & technology and then to go to the read the Whitepaper Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 02:19:52 PM
My choice of bounty depends on the proposed technology and the development team. If the team is real and open, then the project is likely to be real.
Activity: 409
May 07, 2018, 12:16:57 PM
There are so many good bounties at the moment. Do your research and choose only the best ones. Don't waste your time with vapourware projects. Have a look at the team... are they competent? Do they have experience? Check out the community... is it active? Even if there is a lot of fudsters on there this can sometimes be a good thing as expectations are high. Top tip - always do your research.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 04:37:14 AM
In order for you to arrive at a good bounty, do not just choose the huge amount of bounty the project is offering. Instead, choose the best project and then your bounty will definitely be worth it. Scrutinize carefully the project you want to promote before looking at how much the project is paying. Even if you received a huge payment in tokens if there is no one interested in buying it, it will become worthless. But if you received only a small bounty but the project is getting more and more successful, your coins will grow big in value.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
May 04, 2018, 05:52:34 PM
I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow
for me, the best way to choose a bounty program is to choose an ICO with an ambitious yet achievable project/goal for their cryptocurrency. This way, you can be sure that the ICO you are working for doesn't die all of a sudden because of incompetencies. Anither way to spot a good bounty is if you could contact their team in times of dire need. This means that tgey are hands-on and are truly devoted to what they were doing.
Activity: 164
May 04, 2018, 05:46:00 PM
It is a great idea to check reviews of the campaigns when you can find them. Also check the frequency of posting and how interesting and informative the posts are. High quality posts will be captivating and reflect the success of the campaign.
Activity: 420
May 04, 2018, 04:54:48 PM

It is necessary to learn how to be an investor - to study the rules of the analysis of projects, to consider the team of developers, the prospects for technology, the rating and the demand for a particular product.
Activity: 966
Harmony for One and All
May 03, 2018, 10:08:02 AM
When you choose bounty campaign at first you should should analyze the project which launched the bounty - is it will successfull or not. You also have to look is the manager of campaign have a good reputation on Bitcointalk forum. And then check do you like bounty condition. After this you can make decision
Activity: 158
May 02, 2018, 03:30:56 PM
In fact, it does not matter what the bounty campaign budget is. If the project is bad, it will fall much in value when the coin appears on the stock exchange. So it's better to choose a prospective bounty with a small budget.
Activity: 135
April 24, 2018, 03:40:10 PM
U could Google the "ICO + Bounty" to find a lot of ICO with bounty campaign, then u could check the details carefully and judge which is the best suitable for u as there are too many bounty campaign to participate all of them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
April 24, 2018, 03:39:48 PM
That's a good question!
Now for the weight of gold to choose a good bounty, I think that now 95% of the scum!
We need to look at managers and ideas!
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
April 24, 2018, 03:36:52 PM
the world of crypto currency is very strange. you can choose a good idea, such as Denaro, but their team disappeared with $ 12 million. bountyhanters got DNO tokens, but these tokens are equal to a large zero.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 24, 2018, 02:27:54 PM
I actually have the same question, so thanks for this topic
Activity: 6
April 24, 2018, 02:37:30 PM
We got same question. What I do is I sign-up most ICO bounty I came across but never invest in any of them. I take a look only on those ICOs that are actively giving updates in my email. So far, I received only around 10 bounties from hundreds I've sign up with. But what's good about it is that I never have to refer to receive it. I see a lot of bounties which require a lot of activities in order to receive free tokens.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
April 24, 2018, 02:19:50 PM
If someone knew 100% that the bounty would really be very profitable, then it would be closed without having time to start, this process unfortunately can not be known in advance, so today people have this question.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
April 24, 2018, 02:17:25 PM

To be honest, I was already disappointed in the bounty. There still it is possible to earn normally. There are not so many opportunities so far.So much time and effort and all in vain. Maybe in the future you want to do trading))
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
April 24, 2018, 01:46:11 PM
There is no clear algorithm how to do it, it all depends on your luck. Now a lot of companies and choose a successful becomes more difficult
Activity: 350
April 24, 2018, 01:45:09 PM
First, find a bounty location for the reward program you want, social media campaigns like fb, twitter, youtube blogging telegramor or reddit, writting blogs, etc. if you want to plan to join a signature campaign, it will be an ideal gift allocation because it can be 30% -40% share bounty.

Look for products / services offered by this ICO, otherwise I will not join.
Check the background of the founders and developers, are they able?
Obviously the history during the project runs in the short term or long term.
if you accept positive then join.

Yes you are right. This is what I also do when I am trying to find great bounties. All I do is look at what
products the ICO offers or what kind of problems does it solve. I also check the community and how the
developers interact with the people and of course the background of the developers themselves, and then
the white paper. And when I like what I see, I will join.
Activity: 213
April 24, 2018, 01:44:23 PM
First of all check the division of bounty tokens among the task given in the bounty program then choose your desired bounty task. Secondly you should be aware of time that how long the task is to be done that is the most important factor before starting any bounty program.
Pages:
Jump to: