Pages:
Author

Topic: how to choose a good bounty ?? - page 7. (Read 3493 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
May 13, 2018, 11:22:16 AM
many ways, like you see the roadmap of the bounty, then see who the manager who brings the bounty is already a lot of success bring bounty before then these two things can be the main reason to see the bounty will be successful or not. then after that we also bring with quality post and follow the rules given by bountu it and maybe my way of assessing and bringing a bounty so get reciprocal profitable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 11:15:58 AM
You must carefully study the project in order to choose the best one. I think that you need to pay attention to many factors. It's all important and the team and the idea and technical documentation.
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 11:14:38 AM
Also the hunter you can see and learn good ICO to join. With the current status of ICO created a lot but ICO success is not so much so you should follow it and choose a company is on the strong development should not choose the ICO too few buyers and Keep track of it most is the amount of participants in their bounty.
Activity: 196
May 13, 2018, 11:13:01 AM
Before following Bounty you should find out about a good Project and have a good reputation.
You should study the white paper first, learn the composition of the team whether it is made up of professional people or not, and make sure the soft cap is achieved.
If you have applied this research you will have a good chance of following the bounty campaign.
Activity: 98
May 13, 2018, 11:03:10 AM
you can recognize that the bounty that you`ve took an interest is all justified, despite all the trouble, read there white paper and there guide, and fundamentally you should accumulate some data about the project that they had and furthermore observe for the others sentiment
Activity: 224
May 13, 2018, 10:49:09 AM
To start with search for the abundance distribution to your coveted abundance program, web-based social networking efforts like fb,twitter,telegramor blogging youtube or reddit,blog writtings, etc.,or on the off chance that you are wanting to joing the mark crusade, if the portion is 25-40% that would be the perfect abundance assignment.You ought to consider the whitepaper too,read the entire whitepaper,join message and inquire as to whether you have any inquiries it shouldnt be a business disapproved of whitepaper. Search for the item/benefits that this ICO needs to offer,if there is none I wont join Check the organizer's and designer's background,are they skilled? The guide must be clear ,short and long haul objectives are required.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 10:47:29 AM
First thing you do is look for the bounty manager because this saves you a lot of  researching since most managers verify their bounties that they will manage and after this step you can now research for yourself if the compant has a good potential ,lastly look for the community since this almost proves that many people were convince that the bounty is legit
Activity: 85
May 13, 2018, 10:44:55 AM
the world of crypto currency is very strange. you can choose a good idea, such as Denaro, but their team disappeared with $ 12 million. bountyhanters got DNO tokens, but these tokens are equal to a large zero.
brand new
Activity: 0
May 13, 2018, 09:27:56 AM
In my own experiences, I only join bounty campaigns that were being managed by good bounty managers like Sylon, Needmoney, Arteezy.tx and other veteran bounty managers because they are contacted and hired by mostly good ICOs to handle bounty campaigns and help their ICOs to promote and advertise their ICO information in this forum and in social media like Facebook and Twitter.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 13, 2018, 10:43:53 AM
how to choose good bounty is to see the manager of the bounty, because now many bounty managers are not responsible.
Activity: 112
May 13, 2018, 10:42:41 AM
Choosing a bounty is not rocket science. There are some things you should look into before you choose a bounty campaign.
1 the amount of tokens allocated for the bounty
2 how solid or good the project is.
3 the community
4 the bounty managers
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
May 13, 2018, 10:40:18 AM
You should to choose ICO project carefully. Try to choose promising projects but campaigns with small amount of participants, in result you will get more tokens.
Activity: 322
May 13, 2018, 10:33:54 AM
You should consider the whitepaper,road maps project and how much participants for bounty campaign.Another important thing is , check it is scam or not.
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
May 13, 2018, 10:25:16 AM
a friend of mine does em a lot, the key things to look for is:
1) very active team, on social media mostly (telegram, twittter, facebook, reddit, bitcointalk, ...)
2) very well written whitepaper
3) tons of followers, especially on telegram and twitter
4) predetermined amount of stakes (some bounties pay per post, but the good ones pay per amount of stakes. Depending on your rank, you'll get 10, 20, 50, ... stakes per week, so spammers don't earn more than people posting 20 great comments a week)
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 09:43:20 AM
In order to choose a good bounty, you must study project. If you know how to analyze the project, your choice will always be successful.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
May 13, 2018, 09:41:13 AM
I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow

Choose the Platform that has clear Roadmap and detailed whitepaper and ofcourse it must have a working product to make the coin/token survive in the cryptocurrency World challenges  the team of developers must competitive also to run the company and the project for longterm goals ICO reviews can help also to verify its legitimacy.
Activity: 67
May 13, 2018, 09:31:36 AM
the easiest way to find bounty is to visit the ico rating site because there are lots of good ico and have been filtered so it's not hard to find a good ico,
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 12:09:20 PM

just look closely at the project and see all the details. this will obviously help you to be sure that you are participating in a good bounty
brand new
Activity: 0
May 11, 2018, 07:51:05 PM
Unfortunately to choose a good bounty is almost impossible and in this business very much depends on luck. Some people when choosing a bounty pay attention to the manager but I think this is not an indicator on which one should be guided.
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 11:59:56 AM
it's not as difficult as it seems. you just need to carefully read the documentation of the project in which you want to participate
Pages:
Jump to: