Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 17. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 04, 2018, 05:23:03 PM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley

It really hard to choose a good ICO on these days which Is reliable one and not a scam. To make it easy for me, Ill just depend on which bounty manager whose managing the campaign that has a lot of experience for a manager and many ICO projects did hey manage successfully well done.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 05:04:11 PM
For a good ico what I believe is to look I. To the team and also the most important thing is there business plan and also check business regulations, many countries now have online verification for new companies.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
September 03, 2018, 05:02:14 PM
At the moment it is very difficult to find good projects. I would not have invested in ICOs today, because the profit from such investments is disproportionate to the risks.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 05:00:04 PM
now it is very difficult to choose a project that can become successful, because in the current market situation even very good projects can not raise necessary funds for implementation
copper member
Activity: 70
September 03, 2018, 04:49:30 PM
One way and one criteria that I always considered in choosing a good ICO is that they have a very informative, substantial whitepaper that is really clear to their goal and objectives and also they have a team that is composed of experienced experts in every field of their project.
That's right, that is an important thing that we must do before actually plunging into participating in ICO. And in addition, I always see how many communities they have and how active they are in discussing in the community and always providing updated news about the projects they are running.
According to the technical document, it is not always possible to understand whether the project will be successful or not. There are very professionally made technical documents while the project is still unprofitable.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
September 03, 2018, 06:30:12 AM
Choosing ICO is rattling technically arduous as you'll chalk up to create a piece of digging however in my assumption, clever the ICO's coercion wrapped up their common district is marginally adequate remarkably radiogram district as when radiogram has diverse fellow so that's the honcho autograph of existence a admirable ICO in added position there's no admirable ICO having apart a hundred or less members.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 10:21:29 PM
I would say to be super safe pick a ICO that has it's own blockchain and and using anyone elses.  There seems to be a large number of scams on token platforms.  You may increase your odds if you follow this one rule. 
Activity: 145
September 02, 2018, 07:47:07 PM
I will share experiences about how I choose the right ICO. I usually choose ICO by conducting a SWOT analysis of the ICO. From this analysis, I can find out the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of the ICO project. When the results show that the chances of success are greater then I will join the ICO.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
September 02, 2018, 07:41:20 PM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

As of the moment I suggest to you to prevent or avoid investing  in ICOs.  Because there are scams out there, and almost all ICOs are involved so I'm suggesting to those who wants to invest in ICOs 
copper member
Activity: 140
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 02, 2018, 07:37:39 PM
Choose a good project that compose of strong team.. Study their whitepaper and does this project have a competition know which and what are.. Lots of thing to consider but the most important is.. Is the project. Relevant to have a blockchain
Activity: 58
September 01, 2018, 05:05:28 AM
Come to Soar and follow up on their project. With a strong team Soar is developing a project that makes the ICO stage a success. Keep track of project interest you will surely love this project. go to https://soar.earth/
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 03:24:25 AM
Before investing, you need to analyze the crypto project, look at its product, white paper, but often there is no time for it and investors invest, following a crowd of investors, which is not entirely correct.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 06:56:13 PM
Check the ICO project website. Read the technical report. When you select an ICO project, the first thing to do is to check the team. If the team has created a creative project, I will continue to support it. If it's really potential, I will definitely invest in that project
Activity: 210
August 31, 2018, 06:40:52 PM
only your personal research of new ICO projects will allow you to choose a good ICO and reduce the risk of getting to scammers.
Activity: 154
August 31, 2018, 06:38:38 PM
First and foremost it is important to understand that you can not earn money quickly so you do not need to count on the fact that you will have a lot of money right away, because today many projects are scam. Next, you need to start a fundamental analysis of projects, starting with site visits.
Activity: 182
August 31, 2018, 06:08:18 PM
There are similar sites as such that offer ratings and a few background information to help you make a good decision on a project, do not limit yourself to just one and also try to verify such info independently, contact teams, advisors etc
Activity: 196
August 31, 2018, 06:06:11 PM
Choose now a good ico, it is very difficult , I think you can choose any ICO ratings, and just watch the team !
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 31, 2018, 06:01:01 PM

For me; if a project fulfills the following
- has a token that is solving a critical issue
- Has a strong community backing it
- Is planning on launch their token on strong exchanges in Japan, South Korea, etc.
- Has a good product offering
- Good team backing the project
- Active means of communication, like social media, direct contact, etc.
- Larger share of token in the hand of the community than with the project owners;

With the above factors and more, i will take the project seriously
Activity: 75
August 31, 2018, 04:50:06 PM
Of course, if you want to choose a good ICO, first of all, you have to research the team.
Activity: 308
August 31, 2018, 03:06:50 PM
how to choose a Good ICO ? first make sure that the company is exist and not scam , i would  recommend you to check the ICO that you want to Invest here https://icobench.com/ , make sure the CEO and somes team member passed the KYC report and make sure they have a real LinkedIn account , then next you can see their white paper and learn about the company project vision and another thing .
Pages:
Jump to: