Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 20. (Read 10149 times)

copper member
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 08:54:51 AM
First, you must verify Team members and ask they about is She/He really working for this project or just promote for quick buck. Second, look at ecosytem and evaluate the growth of ICOs.

Have you read this article
http://cryptofinance24.com/how-to-choose-an-ico-to-invest-in-p241-170.htm
might give you some pointers what to look for and what to avoid
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 08:43:38 AM
First, you must verify Team members and ask they about is She/He really working for this project or just promote for quick buck. Second, look at ecosytem and evaluate the growth of ICOs.
Activity: 789
August 28, 2018, 08:35:47 AM
One way and one criteria that I always considered in choosing a good ICO is that they have a very informative, substantial whitepaper that is really clear to their goal and objectives and also they have a team that is composed of experienced experts in every field of their project.
That's right, that is an important thing that we must do before actually plunging into participating in ICO. And in addition, I always see how many communities they have and how active they are in discussing in the community and always providing updated news about the projects they are running.
copper member
Activity: 140
August 28, 2018, 08:33:31 AM
A good ICO should be selected carefully. First of all, I assess the prospects of the project, whether their product will be in demand. The development team should also inspire confidence. Fundraising should be promptly displayed and be acceptable. Well, if we are talking about bounty, then the manager should have a good reputation.
copper member
Activity: 70
August 28, 2018, 08:11:49 AM
For me, this is a very important and difficult question. Recently, I increasingly choose ICO projects, which bring me some losses! I began to notice that in the market there was a tendency to receive losses from investments in ICO projects.
Activity: 220
August 28, 2018, 04:50:27 AM
The first is dev Team or advisor. Also you check the ico application. The third is the hard capital. Also need to find out more about the market and the price. economic trends. Choosing a good ICO always depends on their platform. A good platform there will be successful ICOs and teams behind the ICO. Sometimes I always check icorating, icobench, etc.
Activity: 182
August 28, 2018, 04:12:31 AM
Personally, my advice is to find a decent team to start with! A significant part of the success is provided by an experienced, well-chosen team. So it's good if you can learn more about who is working in the start-up, whose tokens you are going to buy. The site should have names, contacts and brief biographies of at least key team members.
Activity: 56
August 28, 2018, 04:09:11 AM
I don't really trust ICO review websites and prefer to do my own research.
Activity: 266
August 28, 2018, 04:03:09 AM
Before participating in any ICO I often deeply research the project. My advice is to pay attention to whether the projects have a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarantee that it is not a scam as well as long termed activity before ICO. I can recommend NagriCoin
Activity: 26
August 28, 2018, 03:59:23 AM
You should find out at the ICORating website to find yourself a good ICO: This page is quite comprehensive on the list of ICOs. Information, documents, and the ICO website. It also reviews the ICO overview and updates ICO Scam information, coming soon and coming soon. Generally is almost full on ICO.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 03:58:54 AM
One way and one criteria that I always considered in choosing a good ICO is that they have a very informative, substantial whitepaper that is really clear to their goal and objectives and also they have a team that is composed of experienced experts in every field of their project.
Activity: 55
August 28, 2018, 03:51:59 AM
A good ICO must have good reputation through social community like telegram,  Facebook and reddit.
Activity: 154
August 28, 2018, 03:49:30 AM
Choosing a good ICO isn't easy. So it's best to start with an ICO expert as well. Because they have experience you don't have right now.

I think you need to find a good channel, in which you can see I C O rating. You can find a good project there.
Activity: 118
August 28, 2018, 03:46:59 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley

I find it very difficult to choose a good ICO, I've tried many times to invest in IcO but all failed. It seems that investing in IcO only requires luck not expertise.
Activity: 34
August 28, 2018, 02:13:03 AM
For me, a good ICO endorses an attainable and useful product.

This article I recently read talked about why decentralization matters especially in the cryptocurrency world. Decentralization in the world of cryptocurrency is a hot topic today. Our current centralized financial system for example has various problems that can be greatly improved with decentralization.

It tackled one of those problems it can solve like intermediaries or contracts between transactions in a centralized system. Traditional payment or financial services has a contract included in the service which aims in deriving profit. An average national currency transaction fee varies from 0.3% to 1.6%.

Decentralized processing is unique to NeuronChain. One of the unique features of their technology is the direct involvement of the network participants on income distribution. I find it very interesting because for the first time in history, the rules are set solely by participants in the system! Personally, I’d continue to look out for this project because of its great potential.

If you’re interested to read about this article too, click this link:
https://www.dashforcenews.com/decentralization-what-is-it-why-does-it-matter-can-it-be-proven/

If you’re interested about NeuronChain, you can visit their website here:
NeuronChain Website: http://neuronchain.io/
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 27, 2018, 11:52:37 PM
by looking at the growing number of existing ICO project. Indeed we could not choose the more difficult that belies the ICO. However, I don't want to damn, now this is the most important for me is I look at the movement of her token sales.
copper member
Activity: 280
August 27, 2018, 11:25:53 PM
A great article published yesterday goes through the most catastrophic of the failed ICO's in 2018. It's a good idea to read to gauge where these ICO's go wrong and when alarm bells should be going off.

https://news.bitcoin.com/fomo-then-failure-a-post-mortem-of-2018s-worst-icos/
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 11:20:57 PM
Before I started running a bounty company from the Almazix project team, I came across several fraudulent projects. So the two of them removed from the forum, I think that if the branch of the project at least once removed from the forum, then you need to think about the reality of the project!
Activity: 74
August 27, 2018, 11:17:44 PM
Of course, this is a fast and profitable way to raise capital. But it is necessary to be very careful in choosing it. It is necessary to carefully study all aspects.
Activity: 50
August 27, 2018, 07:52:30 PM
The first thing I will consider when joining the bonus campaign is due to the members having higher management ratings because the good ICO has no problem with the fund because it needs to be supported by some good companies
Pages:
Jump to: