Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 28. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 11:44:17 AM
there are some tips for choosing a good ICO:
1 do not be easily tempted by ICO free.
2. see the roadmap and the whitepaper.
3. look for reviews in various forums, this forum can also.
4. find out about the owner. seen from the history of the owner during the crypto world.
that's a tip from me.
Activity: 154
August 15, 2018, 06:38:44 AM
For me when choosing ICO, I consider the project and the team and also the token metrics, also I use ICO to choose my ICO's because they list more quality projects on their site,
Activity: 26
August 15, 2018, 06:31:56 AM
A good ICO project is a project that must deliver clear and transparent numbers. Project owners must have a whitepaper, investment level at the beginning of the project. Roadmap must really be clear. They have to be highly practical when it comes to society. Their community must be really big. ICO projects that want to grow require true developers or partners.
Activity: 77
August 15, 2018, 06:04:28 AM
It's difficult to pick what is a decent ICO for speculation since such a significant number of ICO from now. Be that as it may, I think numerous ICO are valid however 30% of their was not valid or trick. That is the reason we tries a few endeavors to choose the best ICO. You can make your own examination to get a few thoughts. Search for the whitepaper, the group or speculators, the reason why making this ICO and how critical of their task.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
August 14, 2018, 09:40:05 AM
Good ICO is contains of best team with high experience in tge field of businesses. Rank 1 ico me is when a company which is already exist for a year but realize the crypto currency is a good way to wider the product and introduce the new project which is connected to their existing company. In simple, product that made of purpose is one of my basis in a legit and good ICO
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 14, 2018, 09:34:24 AM
One of the best ways to choose a good ICO is to read thorough the whitepaper of the project. Is the idea laudable enough to attract investors? Also, read about the team members and their credentials. Are the team members capable of taking the project to its full realization?
Activity: 34
August 14, 2018, 09:30:53 AM
Lots of factors: technology, team, hardcap Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 57
August 13, 2018, 10:56:39 PM
Now it is difficult to determine the best ICO, because we need to see the product .
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 10:00:05 PM
I choose ICO in the first place for the idea. If there are a lot like ICO? How are they different from others? And the second important point - the team.
Activity: 82
August 13, 2018, 07:02:48 AM
In the event that you need to contribute at that point make some examination altogether about the ICO you need to put resources into. Since it is to dangerous to put resources into ICO exceptionally misrepresentation ICOs are all over the place. Also, you gotta be watchful about it. To locate a decent one, ensure their venture has sense. Which means they truly have a decent idea that you think will take care of our issues we are confronting at this moment. At that point check every one of their groups, make sure that they truly have the learning and foundation on what they will make.
Activity: 46
August 13, 2018, 04:27:22 AM
There is no definite benchmark. It could be an ICO has a good concept and a good team but in progress it turns out it is a scam.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
www.icovo.co/
August 12, 2018, 12:53:05 PM
It is very hard to distinguish that right now. But I guess you will have to research deep on the team behind them. Also you can differentiate them by what the goal of the project at the end and what really are their intention.

even the most famous ones relieve themselves of the responsibility for providing specific guarantees regarding the stabilization of the value of the token or the reduction of existing risks.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 11:54:01 AM
To select a good ICO project, the most important thing is to check the development team, but there are many ICO projects that do not use this advantage and do not give accurate information, and it is difficult to verify the team in their development, so I do not advise entering such ICO. Then you can get acquainted with the road map, and study white paper
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
August 12, 2018, 11:42:18 AM
Yes..iam agree..coinschedule can use recommended to choose ico investmen and then we look at their website.read deatil info about roadmap..partner and how many their token hasbeen sold at their ico token sale.dont forget join at look how many their community telegram groupt
Activity: 22
August 12, 2018, 11:39:06 AM
After that, i may now choose the ones that will be selected through good team. I am usually interest too in the level of communication of the team of such project with the investors and the community at large.
Activity: 44
August 12, 2018, 10:24:07 AM
I invested in Bank4YOU Group ICO. They have a good idea and strong team. I received my BEEFY tokens and I hope after big announcement price will go up! Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 35
August 12, 2018, 03:14:31 AM
To look for potential ICOs, let's look at:
- The team established the ICO
- ICO theme on [Suspicious link removed] before implementing ICO).
- Community and Communication (The importance of a potential ICO project is to have a large support community).
Activity: 322
August 12, 2018, 03:14:03 AM
So many ICO's are coming and it is really very difficult to find out Good ICO . if you want to choose a good ico then It will require a lot of research about the project of company, read the whitepaper, check team behind the project,  check product and services of the company. I think this is the best way to find out a good ICO.
Activity: 23
August 12, 2018, 03:03:55 AM
Due to the ease of holding ICOs, many startups have fallen into the me-too trap, where they only seek to be a better, cheaper, faster version of an already existing service.
Activity: 212
August 11, 2018, 04:33:52 PM
When choosing ICO, many factors must be taken into account. First of all, we must look at the market. If the market is red, then you should forget about investments in general, otherwise problems await you.
Pages:
Jump to: