Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 31. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 4
August 02, 2018, 12:28:56 PM
Well for me the best source for information on ICOs would be their white paper. Their plans and the way there project should work are the most important aspects to look at. Second personal research done through the internet would be a good source of information about it. But beware there are so many fake informations posted just to create better sales. Try to check their contract address for sales if they have sold coins already. That will help in the analysis you will be doing.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 12:21:11 PM
If u cant chose this u cant find never good ico. >Choosing a good ICO requires understanding, team, roadmap, product and development prospects, investment, marketing, and detailed white papers, as well as their website.
Activity: 98
August 02, 2018, 12:20:09 PM
I don't really understand how to choose a good ico, but the way I chose ico is good by looking at the information from the project. starting from the number of teams and advisors and Number of supplies token from the project
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 12:16:15 PM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley

Usually i am using coinschedule to find best ico. But it will take some time to research about best ico. We could see top 10 trusted ICO in coinschedule. Inorder to find best ico need to check project white paper and team members.
Activity: 82
August 02, 2018, 12:06:40 PM
In my opinion, for you to choose a good ico, you must have try to carry out your research in the following areas;
You must research more on the team to know if they would be able to carry out their proposed project.
You must invest in an idea that is viable and that is solving real life problems.
You must look at the amount they tend to raise( large amounts without proper way of apportioning it is a red flag)
You must read their whitepaper
These are some few tips on how to choose a good ico
Activity: 44
August 02, 2018, 01:07:42 AM
First of all, you need to know what is the project concept because the concept is really important to the future of the project. Then I follow these steps to choose an ICO,

1. searching the concept of the project
2. searching the team
3. them targets
4. Future solutions
5. Soft cap, Hard cap and token allocation and value

And I checking the project website, blogs, article and etc... Because these things are really important to choose a good project. A lot of scam project now in the crypto side. So be careful.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 01:01:29 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

1. Team
2.Roadmap
3.Whitepaper
4. Evaluate value and purpose of project
5. Analyse target
6.Evaluate coins (purpose, function and role)
Sorry, but i've seen many good whitepaper presentation with roadmap planning but project still goes failed. So, my opinion an important things to consider good ico project are team dev and support. Their supports should be responsive active daily and dev informed about progress of project and what goal has been achieved during the ico. 
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 02, 2018, 12:50:06 AM

indeed now many ICOs enter, it will be very difficult to check one by one. You don't need to do that, just read the white book from the ICO project. how the project works and the purpose is clear what it is. if you can find something like that you don't need to check one by one, it will only waste your time with nothing.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 12:42:25 AM
it is very difficult to determine the best ico at this time but by looking at the team and products we can determine the ico and do not choose products that are not real
Activity: 162
August 01, 2018, 11:53:10 PM
Since the ICO project number that exists today, it is not denied that choosing a good project is very difficult. I just still feel difficulty. Sometimes the search for safe, with projects already participate softcap.
Activity: 180
August 01, 2018, 11:50:29 PM
I don't really trust ICO review websites and prefer to do my own research. And because ICO are high risk. It's important to know how much one is willing to invest and possibly lose before participating.
Activity: 108
August 01, 2018, 10:19:41 PM
Honestly, I can't choose the good one. and this is difficult, in crypto I think it will always face good and bad risks, and if we have decided to join it means we are also ready with all the risks. but not the origin of the decision you should also research first, get as much information as possible before you choose. one of my suggestions, you can get some information from team by project, facebook forum and other forum discussion .
Activity: 23
August 01, 2018, 10:07:24 PM
First of all, try to do some research for the team behind the project, their background and everything you can, in order to avoid scammers in the first place, after that, you can focus on the project itself, read the whitepaper and everything that leads you to the understanding of it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 09:56:48 PM
The most reliable parameters for choosing ICOs is to properly consider the project and it's  target technology into the market, if the project has no reasonable technology aside from peer to peer transactions then it will hardly survive
Activity: 140
August 01, 2018, 09:18:04 PM
for me there are several ways to find good ICO and some of them are we should be able to analyze a project that we will go to and what we must see is their purpose whether it makes sense or not, then try to predict community feedback on the ICO objectives whether will be positive or not. and the second is to see their team members and whether they can be trusted or not, and the third analyst is their whitepaper.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
August 01, 2018, 07:21:05 PM

Now a lot of companies that are engaged in deception , and of course you need to choose well , you need to look at the developers , partners with whom they work , how well developed the site and of course the idea .
Activity: 166
Merit: 20
August 01, 2018, 07:13:53 PM
At the moment, it's hard to choose a good ICO, especially if viewed from the investor's side. In this case, it takes me several days to become familiar with this ICO, the team and the road map. The pledge of any project is a good team with excellent ideas
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
A decentralized registry for unique assets
August 01, 2018, 07:00:23 PM
Study a well whitepaper ICO project, find out more information about the team and advisers, and of course read the criticism of this project and then make your choice.
Activity: 69
August 01, 2018, 01:06:37 PM
I think to choose a Good ICO, you need to do research on all the information about this ICO: team by project, project cost, technical document, plan, information about websites, facebook, forums ... and you have to ask for luck
copper member
Activity: 228
August 01, 2018, 01:04:38 PM

1. Team
2.Roadmap
3.Whitepaper
4. Evaluate value and purpose of project
5. Analyse target
6.Evaluate coins (purpose, function and role)
Pages:
Jump to: