Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose a good ICO. - page 2. (Read 536 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 02:22:48 PM
KickCity project plans to develop itself into a global network with a decentralized platform that brings people into communities based on the principle of reward. It is worth to pay much attention to information of this company and take an active part in its development.    Token Sale begins on 1st March 2018.  Why not?
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
February 19, 2018, 08:19:41 AM
ICO's nowadays are number one money making system if you know how to make money from cryptocurrencies.
I myself investing on ICO's and they even returned me 10x of my investment. by the number of return you know how crazy the profit is!! But there is the question if the ICO' didn't hit exchange and didn't pass the test for exchange or simply the project is scam what will happen? The answer to the question is you loss your all money which you invested on the ICO. That is the truth about the ICO. So rude right?

Here is a solution,
1) Always invest what amount you afford to loss.
2) Do your own research about the coin before investment (don't listen anyone blindly because he
may also missing the key info)
3) Get to know about the project and know what will be the use of this token.
4) Always read the whitepapper and read Road map of the coin/token.
5) Follow them on social medias like twitter/facebook and on Telegram chat. I mean whole over the
Internet and collect peoples thoughts about the ICO.

That's it, you now know the basics of how to research about any ICO's.

Always try to find your own way to justify any ICO.
Upvote,Re-steem and follow and reply your own strategy so that we each other will learn new tips and strategy about selecting new ICO's.

THANKS for reading through.
if you find this helpful don't forget to Smerit my profile.

This is a good advice me ether dont follow in some sugestions only by any people in the internet they are also promoting that ICO. The most good option is to study and read more about the whitepaper and people who back up this project.
QCT
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 08:13:17 AM
Check the team, reach out to them and communicate. Check the white paper, especially terms of the token sale, token allocation and road map. Take into account if there's any product already. Monitor their activity on different conferences and in social networks... In other words, monitor the project closely for some time. If you consider a good investment, of cource, not just $200-300
Activity: 154
February 16, 2018, 08:18:49 AM
Need to carefully read about the project in white paper.good ico is depends of a road map of a ico .The best way to choose the good ICO was to study first the back ground and history of that ICO.
Activity: 61
February 16, 2018, 07:50:15 AM
I'm curious what people look for when they mention "a good team".

For instance, I am launching my own ICO soon. I am not planning on launching my product with a large marketing team or a panel of advisors because I've actually run multi-million dollar businesses in the past and am also a certified developer and enterprise architect.

I work for Google right now and am heavily interested in blockchain and A.I.

If you took a look at my site: www.koios.ai would anyone actually invest in the project at first glance?
Yeah actually being a expert of marketing it does not mean that you don’t need a team because most of project has a team working with it , because one of the criteria that investors are looking is the good team working the project specially their credentials.to be recognized as a legit project their must be a team working with it.

I'm not sure you quite understood me. I am not going to be employing a large marketing team or a set of advisors. I've built products for large tech companies before and I want to keep the team as small as possible in the formative stage. Quantity doesn't necessarily mean quality.

But if a large team is what the general investor community are looking for then I guess my project won't be of interest to them as I'm keeping the numbers small on purpose. Appreciate your input though, thank you very much Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
February 16, 2018, 06:50:24 AM

For instance, I am launching my own ICO soon. I am not planning on launching my product with a large marketing team or a panel of advisors because I've actually run multi-million dollar businesses in the past and am also a certified developer and enterprise architect.

If you took a look at my site: www.koios.ai would anyone actually invest in the project at first glance?
Yeah actually being a expert of marketing it does not mean that you don’t need a team because most of project has a team working with it , because one of the criteria that investors are looking is the good team working the project specially their credentials.to be recognized as a legit project their must be a team working with it.
Activity: 61
February 16, 2018, 06:24:39 AM

Activity: 308
Merit: 5
February 16, 2018, 06:21:43 AM
Yes good to read, I would also add that team is important and looking through comparing web-pages, they are often useful, but pay attention that rating should not be paid.
Activity: 28
February 16, 2018, 06:11:33 AM
Thank you for such a great explanation, there is no doubt a very proper use of your research work to invest into some good ICOs without being fooled. But don’t you think that there are people who will try to misguide you?

For e.g. I have currently participated in HashGains ICO, I checked everything and purchased their tokens, and after that, I joined their telegram group and what I found was various people using the admin's name texting me from the same group and asking to transfer some of my funds to other address. I was convinced at a point but then again read the text, as they were scams and trying to take some portion of my investment.

This shook my trust and I deliberately started inquiring them when will my tokens get transferred. One of the admin took things personally and within 2 hours my tokens reflected in the dashboard.

People literally are posting them a scam, but I have received my tokens already.

Thus, it is good if you do a proper investigation of the project and their scope in the future and beware of fake people who are trying to fool you in the name of the company. Directly Contact the firm through their portal or their media channels where they are present officially and stay away from the scammers
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
February 09, 2018, 04:32:01 PM
Images and names of all developers on project, coins developed and released by hidden developers are way more likely to be scam or eventually loosing overall value. A good sign is team with experianced members who produced previously successful projects.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
February 09, 2018, 04:30:02 PM
In this time too many ico are available. But you need to choose the right on for investment and if you to get profit. Personally I choose  ico by seeing team, road map, social media, white paper etc. Hope that you can choose good ICO by following those.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 04:03:49 PM
To study the project . Look what they offer, and whether they already have a prototype , it is definitely a plus . ICO good enough , but it is better to study everything thoroughly
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
Tokenize and Discount Real Estate Commission
February 09, 2018, 03:47:48 PM
ICOs should be weighed by their ethics!  Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29802781
Activity: 294
February 09, 2018, 02:51:50 PM
This is a good guide but I think you should add one: to check the public's engagement, hyped ICOs usually do better.
Activity: 222
Merit: 12
February 09, 2018, 02:42:31 PM
I just invest in those ICOs that was chosen by as much top bloggers as can (like Ian Balina or TheGobOne). I also check how high hype level because tokens need to be sold out in few minutes or with whitelist only to get you good and fast reward. Thats all!
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
February 09, 2018, 02:37:57 PM
There are many ico available in this time but all are not good. You should choice right ico for investment. You can see their website, white paper and team. See their social media links and all others connection. Hopefully you will be able to choice right one.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
February 09, 2018, 02:34:09 PM
You want to do your due diligence and research the ICO before even considering investing. Some things I do are:

1-Look up the developers and important lead roles on LinkedIn, GitHub, Twitter, etc. If you can't find consistent accounts with names, faces, and past projects, this is a BIG red flag that the ICO may be a scam.

2-Read the white paper! Yes, this takes time. Yes, it can be complicated. Still, this is a great way to understand your investment BEFORE YOU INVEST.

3- Ask questions. Reddit, slack channels, email, whatever; give the devs a poke and ask about the project. r/ethtrader is generally a good jumping-off point.

4-Check out the project code. See if development has been progressing, dig into the code itself if you're a programmer. Since many projects built on Ethereum are open-source, it's not unheard of that a company copies parts or even entire projects.. cough Monaco
Activity: 266
February 09, 2018, 02:32:30 PM
One of important rule for ICO to invest is they should attend blockchain conferences and be in platform where all icos get attention so that ico is transparent and expected to work for long-term
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 02:15:12 PM
Good ICOs are hard to find in today’s crypto world. There are hundreds of them around but only few of them worth to invest in. If you can find those they will bring good profit to you. You should be very picky and study those campaigns hard. Analyze everything about them. If you think it’s a trustworthy project with good potential it definitely worths to invest in.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
February 09, 2018, 02:07:53 PM
ICO's nowadays are number one money making system if you know how to make money from cryptocurrencies.
I myself investing on ICO's and they even returned me 10x of my investment. by the number of return you know how crazy the profit is!! But there is the question if the ICO' didn't hit exchange and didn't pass the test for exchange or simply the project is scam what will happen? The answer to the question is you loss your all money which you invested on the ICO. That is the truth about the ICO. So rude right?

Here is a solution,
1) Always invest what amount you afford to loss.
2) Do your own research about the coin before investment (don't listen anyone blindly because he
may also missing the key info)
3) Get to know about the project and know what will be the use of this token.
4) Always read the whitepapper and read Road map of the coin/token.
5) Follow them on social medias like twitter/facebook and on Telegram chat. I mean whole over the
Internet and collect peoples thoughts about the ICO.

That's it, you now know the basics of how to research about any ICO's.

Always try to find your own way to justify any ICO.
Upvote,Re-steem and follow and reply your own strategy so that we each other will learn new tips and strategy about selecting new ICO's.

THANKS for reading through.
if you find this helpful don't forget to Smerit my profile.

I think you should look at the review or team behind the ICO because most ICO today often appear fake ICO so should be more careful.
and the tips you give are very useful for beginners like me.
Pages:
Jump to: